29 posts in this topic

my interview was January 23'rd.....worst day of my life

we were denied

my papers were received by uscis on april 4'th im waiting for the noir

anyone else still waiting tell me your stories

My interview was January 13, 2012 uscis received in in May. Im still waiting on noir just getting my proof of our relationship.

my interview was in September 29, 2011 and uscis received my case May 1st......beside the fact that it was the worst day of my life like yourself, they make me feel even worse by waiting so long in sending my case back. I am still waiting to here from them (got the letter saying that they are reviewing my case and that if they need something from me they will let me know). In the mean time I am gathering all my proof (the ones they didnt look at in my interview....which was everything basically... and the ones after). So when i get the letter all I have to do is make sure i fill out whatever i need and send everything the next day of the day i receive the dam letter. I am seriously disgusted and extremely disappointed on the way the US Embassy in the Dominican Republic handled my case. First deny my case, accusing us without asking the 1st question and telling me that I need to know my roots because when asked for my moms name i didnt say her maiden name....mind you he asked what her name is and her name is not her maiden name!!! 7 months waiting for my case to be returned to have to wait 4 more for it to be reviewed then another lord knows how much for them to reveiw the proof i send which is a load full of everything.

Filed: Country: Turkey
Timeline

my interview was January 23'rd.....worst day of my life

we were denied

my papers were received by uscis on april 4'th im waiting for the noir

anyone else still waiting tell me your stories

My husband's interview was January 12th. I sent over 20 e-mails in the past 4 1/2 months and finally got an answer from the Embassy last week that they had sent the petition back to the US for review, but I still have not gotten an e-mail saying that the USCIS has the petition back. Heartbreaking times for sure.

I think we should keep updating each other on this thread as to how things are going for us all. It helps to know we are not alone.

Edited by Dumb/Dumber

NOA 1 November 15, 2010

NOA 2 August 25, 2011

Closed NVC Ocotber 11, 2011

Interview Date: January 12,2012

Thank you my wonderful God in Heaven.

My husband's interview was January 12th. I sent over 20 e-mails in the past 4 1/2 months and finally got an answer from the Embassy last week that they had sent the petition back to the US for review, but I still have not gotten an e-mail saying that the USCIS has the petition back. Heartbreaking times for sure.

I think we should keep updating each other on this thread as to how things are going for us all. It helps to know we are not alone.

Yes we should really keep eachother updated that way we can ehelp eachother out. It really hard on the ones that need help and others are not updating their info.

I had my interview on March 9, 2012 and I recieved 2 emails on friday May 25, 2012, one that they received my case @ USCIS and the second case was reaffirmed that same day.

K1 Visa Process -> 12/09-06/10 Married -> 09/10/10 AOS Process -> 09/10-12/10 Removal of Conditions-> 09/12-07/13

U.S. Naturalization -> 7/8/20

***What To Do After NOA2 (The Dominican Way) Wiki Page:

https://www.visajourney.com/wiki/dominican_republic_after_receiving_the_noa2/***

i still havent gotten that letter from uscis i know that my case was recieved on april fourth because i called, uscis...try calling them

There is no guarantee that one will get an noir. Unfortunately we just have to wait n see what uscis decides. They can ask for evidence without sending the noir, they can reaffirm ur case...so it all depends on what the person reviewing ur case thinks of the notes the CO in DR wrote. But just in case they do send the noir then you will be prepared ahead of time to fight or prove them wrong about ur relationship

I had my interview on March 9, 2012 and I recieved 2 emails on friday May 25, 2012, one that they received my case @ USCIS and the second case was reaffirmed that same day.

Wow that was pretty quick!!!

I am in the same situation as well. But how do you know for sure you are getting a NOIR?

i dont know for sure, uscis may decide to revoke my case with out sending me a noir...i dont even want to think about it...i went through a deep depression after the interview and have only just begin to get out of it...i dont even want to think about the worst...

Filed: Country: Turkey
Timeline

i dont know for sure, uscis may decide to revoke my case with out sending me a noir...i dont even want to think about it...i went through a deep depression after the interview and have only just begin to get out of it...i dont even want to think about the worst...

I do not believe they can revoke your case without sending you a NOIR. You have a right to defend what the CO from the Embassy says about the interview causing a denial. Keep the faith girl.

i still havent gotten that letter from uscis i know that my case was recieved on april fourth because i called, uscis...try calling them

Do they update your case status on their website yet?

Edited by Dumb/Dumber

NOA 1 November 15, 2010

NOA 2 August 25, 2011

Closed NVC Ocotber 11, 2011

Interview Date: January 12,2012

Thank you my wonderful God in Heaven.

I do not believe they can revoke your case without sending you a NOIR. You have a right to defend what the CO from the Embassy says about the interview causing a denial. Keep the faith girl.

Do they update your case status on their website yet?

yes they do update it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

post containing personal contact information has been removed. Please use the PM service on Visa Journey instead of providing personal contact information.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.