vemo

Interview next tuesday

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hi everyone!

The day has come! My interview will be this tuesday, it will be in Caracas. I think we have everything ready, but I want to be sure about it, and show you the list of documents and see if everything is ok.

I have to be ready this weekend cause I'm leaving to Caracas on monday.

-DS-156 (2 signed and completed copies)

-DS-156K (1 copy, not signed)

-DS-230 (1 copy)

-All the documents of my studies (originals and copies)

-I-134 (sponsor and co-sponsor)

-Birth certificates (copies, sponsor and co-sponsor)

-Job letters (sponsor and co-sponsor)

-Tax returns 2009-2010-2011 (sponsor and co-sponsor)

-Pay stubs (sponsor and co-sponsor)

-Bank letters (sponsor and co-sponsor)

-New letters of intent (me and mi fiancee)

-Birth certificate and police record (beneficiary, originals and copies, legalized by the MInisterio de Relaciones Exteriores)

-Medical Examination

-Evidence Of Relationship (plane tickets, train tickets, whatsapp chat record, email record, Gchat record, Skype calls record, some emails printed, some screen shots of my phone with some calls for her, around 40 pics including me and her, her family and me, her friends and me, my friends and her, my family and her, etc, a CD with our trip videos and a sheet with the links of those videos and some other things).

-Passport stamp copies (me and my fiancee)

-Passport

-Photographs (4)

We have never been married before, we don't have any kids, we are really young, 24 and 26.

My fiancee is not coming with me to the interview.

Any tip for the interview would be a great help.

Thank you everyone in advance!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

why ds 230? that is immigrant visa application for spouse. You are applying for a fiance k-1 visa

Department of State requirement, refer to DOS Nonimmigrant K-1 Visa FAQs for details.

To the OP: There is no mention of money for the application fees...? Studies??

Edited by A&B

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Department of State requirement, refer to DOS Nonimmigrant K-1 Visa FAQs for details.

I learn something new every day yes.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

I have to pay the applicant fee at the Embassy.

I am bringing all the documents of my studies, originals and copies.

Thanks for the link!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.