Bad_Daddy

Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations After Trayvon Martin Shooting

219 posts in this topic

What do George Zimmerman's injuries prove?

He already told the 911 dispatcher that he was following Martin. How do we know that Martin wasn't the one defending himself? Since HE was the one that was unarmed, his fists were all he had.

I fail to see how any injuries Zimmerman suffered prove he didn't provoke the attack. Again, he was the one with the gun and the one doing the following.

It proves that Martin was beating on him. There are no similar injuries on Martin, so we should logically conclude that Martin was the one that caused their meeting to become violent.

What did Zimmerman do to provoke the attack? He walked in the same neighborhood as Martin. And he actually walked behind Martin. Is that it? That provoked the attack?

When he saw Zimmerman, Martin could have done many different things. But it seems he chose to attack Zimmerman, and that is why he is dead.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Nope, I didn't. Does that excuse the fact that Zimmerman was following the kid in the first place? First in the car, then on foot. He wasn't doing *anything* that I've heard of, other than just walking down the street. What part of that is suspicious enough to follow?

In this day and age you don't go walking through a random neighborhood with a hoodie up concealing your identity and act 'surprised' when people either A) give you strange looks or B) see where the hell you're going.

Unless you're saying that Martin dragged Zimmerman from his truck to the crime scene, it is fairly obvious that Zimmerman has been following Martin. It is also undisputed that Martin was unarmed and that he carried the articles that Steven mentioned. So, nothing in the highlighted statement was made up. Not one thing.

"the teenager tried to get away." --- He did a hell of a job trying to get away.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

What did Zimmerman do to provoke the attack? He walked in the same neighborhood as Martin. And he actually walked behind Martin. Is that it? That provoked the attack?

What did Martin do to provoke Zimmerman to follow him? First in his car, then on foot. He walked in the same neighborhood as Zimmerman. And he was followed by Zimmerman. For what? For walking down the street.

I haven't heard a single reason that Zimmerman chose to follow or confront Martin other than Zimmerman thought he was "suspicious" somehow.

In this day and age you don't go walking through a random neighborhood with a hoodie up concealing your identity and act 'surprised' when people either A) give you strange looks or B) see where the hell you're going.

Really? That's all it takes? A hoodie? It wasn't a random neighborhood, it was his FATHER'S neighborhood. Where he was staying. Yeah, I'm gonna be pretty surprised if someone starts following me because I'm wearing a damn hooded sweatshirt at night.

Edited by Coconuts

Because some people want to believe Zimmerman justifiably shot an unarmed teenager holding a bag of Skittles and a bottle of iced tea after that teenager tried to get away from Zimmerman who was following him. These kind of people imagine a society where the Charles Bronson and Chuck Norris wannabes are the heroes and to hell with real law enforcement or civil rights.

I'm going to guess the kid didn't have a cell phone on him to call 911 saying how he was in danger and the big bad tooth fairy forced the kid to physically attack Zimmerman.

Meanwhile back in the real world.....

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Really? That's all it takes? A hoodie? It wasn't a random neighborhood, it was his FATHER'S neighborhood. Where he was staying. Yeah, I'm gonna be pretty surprised if someone starts following me because I'm wearing a damn hooded sweatshirt at night.

It was his father's fiances neighborhood. I/e the kid hadn't been seen around there much, if at all. Again a STRANGER you've never seen before walking through your neighborhood. Think real hard about that. Yeah, it might be nothing, but sometimes it's better to be safe than sorry.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

What did Martin do to provoke Zimmerman to follow him? First in his car, then on foot. He walked in the same neighborhood as Zimmerman. And he was followed by Zimmerman. For what? For walking down the street.

I haven't heard a single reason that Zimmerman chose to follow or confront Martin other than Zimmerman thought he was "suspicious" somehow.

And if you're correct, that the only reason that Zimmerman followed Martin was because he looked "suspicious"... so what? Seriously. Why did Martin start beating on him?

If Martin hadn't attacked Zimmerman then he would still be alive today.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Racial Slur on Michigan Road Sign Targets Trayvon Martin Case

trayvon-martin-slur.jpg?w=640

There was an electronic Michigan Dept. of Transportation sign that was altered this past weekend to say "Trayvon, A Ni****" It was reported that Michigan State Police troopers responded and contacted a sign supervisor to fix the message. The control box on the sign had been unlocked and the keyboard used to write messages was missing.

State police searched other construction message signs on the highway to make sure they weren't hacked. This was the only sign reported as tampered with. There have been no leads as to who actually tampered with the signs. Cowardly acts such as this serve no purpose other than to distract.

http://subzinfo.word...on-martin-case/

051112-national-trayvon-martin-hoodie-shooting-targets.jpg

...the seller of Trayvon Martin gun range targets said he sold out of his entire inventory in just two days,

Edited by Mister Fancypants

I posted an article about a month back in regards to that neighborhood having 17 burglaries committed by black males in less than a year.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

051112-national-trayvon-martin-hoodie-shooting-targets.jpg

Going to have to buy one of those when they're back in stock!

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

I posted an article about a month back in regards to that neighborhood having 17 burglaries committed by black males in less than a year.

Well, naturally, that must mean that's what Trayvon Martin was doing that night. Thanks for cracking that case. Glad Zimmerman got him off the streets.

The amount of racism and stereotyping here moggles my mind. I was never raised to find people suspicious due to their choice of clothing or the color of their skin. I guess I don't belong here.

And people profiting on it and laughing about it? Ugh. I can't even put the disgust into words.

I think I moved to the wrong country.

Edited by Coconuts

Timeline

Hollywood-style vigilante-loving, gun-toting freaks don't need no stinking reason, they just know a thug when they see one and Trayvon Martin was a thug.

Hollywood-style vigilante-loving, gun-toting freaks don't need no stinking reason, they just know a thug when they see one and Trayvon Martin was a thug.

Apparently! I need to start mastering this whole 'judging a book by its cover' thing. People here are already professionals and I'm falling behind.

Timeline

Well, naturally, that must mean that's what Trayvon Martin was doing that night. Thanks for cracking that case. Glad Zimmerman got him off the streets.

The amount of racism and stereotyping here moggles my mind. I was never raised to find people suspicious due to their choice of clothing or the color of their skin. I guess I don't belong here.

Following someone suspicious in your neighborhood doesn't mean you're racist. It means you're being cautious. If you had the same M.O. for robberies seen in a short period of time, you'd take note of someone you've never seen before walking around your neighborhood.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Timeline

If Martin hadn't attacked Zimmerman then he would still be alive today.

That's assuming that Martin did not feel his life threatened, because if he did, he had just as much a right as you believe Zimmerman had in defending his life. Determining that will have profound effect on whether jurors convict Zimmerman or not.

Timeline

Martin was a thug. We established that from his record of getting suspended several times this year already.

Had Martin been a good little boy and gone on home or called the police himself, this would have never happened to him.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!