7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Does anyone have any experience with this.. when we arrived in houston we wet thru the entry lines tgether and then 2 secndary prcessing. Everything went smooth except for the fact the officer who revieved our packet didn't seem 2b experienced in that particular visa so he kept requesting help from the other officer there.. after he finished reviewing the packet he called me with my wife and sons passports and told us we had 2 marry within 90 days.. I asked him is there anything we get and he said no.. so I took the passports and we went 2 get our luggage. Not thinking anything about it we drove 2denver and got married.. so I wanted 2 get social security card etc and realize I don't have the I 94 stapled into the passport. I contacted cbp ad they said one was issued (yeah ok but not in the passport) so my question is there any way to resolve this and apply 4 aos without this piece of paper

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You must go to the nearest international airport in person and get an I-94.

It is required for AOS.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

They told me they issued one.. but no stapled evidence in the passports.. another 660 looks like ( for 2)

They are lying to you. If they issued you one you would have it and you don't. You asked what you need to do and I told you exactly what you need to do. Go to the international airport tell them you need the I-94 that you were never issued one and its not in your passport. Show them its not there.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

They told me they issued one.. but no stapled evidence in the passports.. another 660 looks like ( for 2)

You do not need to pay anything if you were never issued one. It is their fault.

Go to this link and click on the list of Deferred Inspection Sites to find the one nearest you. Call them and explain that you never received them at the airport in the passports. Sometimes you need to make an appointment before going: http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/toolbox/contacts/deferred_inspection/

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Thing is I went 2 denver international airport with the passports ...they made us wait about 30 minutes then came out and said you were issued I 94 #s (first they said we lost them) I said no they were never returned (to my wife and sons passports)... but they gave me the forms and told me that's how I have 2 get them replaced...no staples in the passport or anything they never put them there and they processed an I 94 but now looks like I have 2 fork over another 660 for something they did...

You need to contact the deferred inspection site as linked in the post above yours.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.