11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Please review the attached cover letter doc & kindly suggest any changes I should make.

Please review the attached cover letter doc & kindly suggest any changes I should make.

Copy of USCIS Vermont Service Center.doc

Edited by sonder

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

It look good, I would add any car insurance, car loans, joint mortgage or lease, 401k beneficiaries.

eventhough it is good to have a copy of your credit cards unless the letter from Citi bank shows that you had the account together that spans the 2 years on conditional, I would include bank statements.

The most important thing that you need to show them proof that spans over the 2 years. good luck!

event.png

Timeline

It look good, I would add any car insurance, car loans, joint mortgage or lease, 401k beneficiaries.

eventhough it is good to have a copy of your credit cards unless the letter from Citi bank shows that you had the account together that spans the 2 years on conditional, I would include bank statements.

The most important thing that you need to show them proof that spans over the 2 years. good luck!

Unfortunately we do not have any bank statements or credit cars statements spanning over the 2 years. Because, I was too busy with life & was unaware of the evidence. We opened a joint bank account last week & added wife to my credit card as authorized user 3 weeks ago. We go the letter from Citi card mentioning her as an authorized user. We do not own any car or do not have any mortgage. Only the items I listed in the cover letter we have, nothing more nothing less.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

It looks good to me as well, I see you are enclosing a photopcopy of your credit card (back and front), I would just send an old and recent statement showing both your name, that will do the job, but you are fine either ways)

It would be a good ides if you make your spouse(US citizen) to sign the cover letter as well), this would demonstrate he is in agreement of all the information provided.

Your are good to go :)

Good luck

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Timeline

It looks good to me as well, I see you are enclosing a photopcopy of your credit card (back and front), I would just send an old and recent statement showing both your name, that will do the job, but you are fine either ways)

It would be a good ides if you make your spouse(US citizen) to sign the cover letter as well), this would demonstrate he is in agreement of all the information provided.

Your are good to go :)

Good luck

I am the US citizen spouse. This petition for my wife.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Do you have a rental agreement with both of your names on?

I attached a copy of the stamp in my husbands passport for entry to UK and mine for my re-entry to USA along with our flight itinerary.

Otherwise your list looks good. :)

Timeline

Here is my suggestion, changed your cover letter little bit. Good luck!.....

Modified as per your guide line. Attached is the modified version. Kindly have a look and let me know.

Copy of USCIS Vermont Service Center.doc

Modified as per your guide line. Attached is the modified version. Kindly have a look and let me know.

That's good, it will do. Good luck !....

"Patience is the key to the paradise (US Citizenship, in our case)"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.