ico

DESPERATED AFTER RFE

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Spain
Timeline

Hello everybody!

We got an RFE, it took awhile answering to it, since I had to send documents from Spain and my bf was super busy at the time. We know for sure that the papers got there last friday, but we haven't heard anything else. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW LONG CAN IT TAKE TO GIVE THE NOA2 AFTER ANSWERING A REF?

I am already dying because of the 81 average days after noa2 to get interviewed, so I really need to know how much can be added to that time waiting for NOA2 after an answered RFE.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

It doesn't take that much after sending the RFE reply! It can be 2 days to maximum 1 month, definitely depends on what they asked for and sometime depends on the Service Center. But don't worry I assure you'll get your NOA2 very soon!

Good Luck!

event.png

event.png

AOS I-485:

Package sent: October 10th

NOA1: October 18th

Biometric Letter: October 20th

Biometric apt: November 16th

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hello everybody!

We got an RFE, it took awhile answering to it, since I had to send documents from Spain and my bf was super busy at the time. We know for sure that the papers got there last friday, but we haven't heard anything else. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW LONG CAN IT TAKE TO GIVE THE NOA2 AFTER ANSWERING A REF?

I am already dying because of the 81 average days after noa2 to get interviewed, so I really need to know how much can be added to that time waiting for NOA2 after an answered RFE.

Their official guideline is 60 days. Usually much faster in reality. But if you call, you cannot get any service request on the petition until after 60 days.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

/The good news is your RFE means someone IS processing your request. The great news is now that you have answered the RFE they are looking at your documents to finish the process. Normally you hear in about 7 to 10 days after answering an RFE. But it can take longer depending on the documents provided from the RFE request.

I hope all goes well for you on the process.

K-1 Visa Timeline:

02/11/2011 - Engaged at her house by her Godmother.

02/18/2011 - Engagement party with relatives - propose in Visayan.

02/24/2011 - K-1 packet sent.

09/18/2011 - POE, Viva Las Vegas, Baby !!!!! Home to Phoenix.

12/10/2011 - Official Wedding

07/05/2012 - Princess Rose born.

07/07/2012 - AP/EAD received.

07/17/2012 - AOS passed. (Birthday for Mama Rayos)

event.png

event.png

event.png

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

/The good news is your RFE means someone IS processing your request. The great news is now that you have answered the RFE they are looking at your documents to finish the process. Normally you hear in about 7 to 10 days after answering an RFE. But it can take longer depending on the documents provided from the RFE request.

I hope all goes well for you on the process.

Don't think is normal to get Noaa2 a few days from receipt of FRF. I read these post and am very disapoited. RFE reply on April 25th and still nothing. I put in a service request and a follow up email, still nothingl

Timeline

More like 5?

Anyway ... It's been 4 weeks since they received our reply and I hope I don't have to wait another 2 or 3 weeks :[

Quite a delay after an expidite. What was the basis of your expidite? Maybe the Vermont Service Center is usig the RFE to delay without extending the normal processing time. I have a big delay there also.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Quite a delay after an expidite. What was the basis of your expidite? Maybe the Vermont Service Center is usig the RFE to delay without extending the normal processing time. I have a big delay there also.

That is what makes me so mad to be honest. I don't understand how u can expedite someones case and then delay it ... If we don't hear from them by Tuesday we will contact Senate.

Edited by C&Q

Timeline

That is what makes me so mad to be honest. I don't understand how u can expedite someones case and then delay it ... If we don't hear from them by Tuesday we will contact Senate.

I keep thinking any day now but its almost sixty days post RFE and nothing.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.