I AM NOT THAT GUY

George Zimmerman Hates Mexicans

62 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
George Zimmerman mocked Mexicans on MySpace page

SANFORD, Fla. - A years-old MySpace page on which George Zimmerman posted disparaging remarks about Mexicans has surfaced online.

Zimmerman's attorney confirmed that the MySpace profile under the name "Joe G." belongs to his client but said it was abandoned in 2005.

Most of the posts by Zimmerman, who is charged with second-degree murder over Trayvon Martin's death, are written in slang.

"I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft #### wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around," Zimmerman wrote in one post about his move from Virginia to Florida, according to the Miami Herald. "Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!"

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/george-zimmerman-mocked-mexicans-on-myspace-page-050312

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/george-zimmerman-mocked-mexicans-on-myspace-page-050312#ixzz1torVkylS

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh yes, this is very telling of who this guy is... :rolleyes:

Please. Go around certain Mexican neighborhoods and you'll know what this guy is talking about.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Timeline

:lol: People who defend stuff like this always make me laugh. Sure, you don't want the public to judge him, but it's perfectly ok for HIM to judge an entire race of people. No problem.

Doesn't mean he's judging an entire race, but when you live or work in a neighborhood that's a high percentage of one race you make comments like that. It doesn't mean he hates "all" mexicans or "all" whatever race he's surrounded by.

and when you say "defend stuff like this" what do you mean? Are you saying the man isn't entitled to his opinion from his own personal experiences. The last time I checked there was no crime against thinking that one group of people that you are surrounded by is stupid/whatever term you want to use here.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Doesn't mean he's judging an entire race, but when you live or work in a neighborhood that's a high percentage of one race you make comments like that. It doesn't mean he hates "all" mexicans or "all" whatever race he's surrounded by.

and when you say "defend stuff like this" what do you mean? Are you saying the man isn't entitled to his opinion from his own personal experiences. The last time I checked there was no crime against thinking that one group of people that you are surrounded by is stupid/whatever term you want to use here.

It's racism to think 'every Mexican you run into' is going to pull a knife on you, no matter how you try to spin it to make it look like it's not.

The man is entitled to any opinion he'd like. It doesn't mean he's entitled to be ignorant and racist when voicing it. But based on who the statement's coming from, it's not all that surprising.

Looks like a generalization to me! :whistle:

...gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!"

Timeline

It's racism to think 'every Mexican you run into' is going to pull a knife on you, no matter how you try to spin it to make it look like it's not.

The man is entitled to any opinion he'd like. It doesn't mean he's entitled to be ignorant and racist when voicing it. But based on who the statement's coming from, it's not all that surprising.

That's not racism.... You need to look up the definition of racism and please try again.

It's a generalization. It's not racism.

People like you and Al Sharpton would make a GREAT team!

Looks like a generalization to me! :whistle:

perhaps it is, however do we know what neighborhood he was in at that time and what he encountered?

I'm not sure about Florida, but I know a few Southern Cali neighborhoods that are overrun by gangbangers that it runs true...

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

I think I need to get a knife. Also, I should start messin' with people's cars when they're not around.

I'm SUCH a Mexican't.sad.gif Actually, like Zimmerman, I'm also a self-hating half-Hispanic, so maybe THAT'S why I don't have a knife. Yet.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

I think I need to get a knife. Also, I should start messin' with people's cars when they're not around.

I'm SUCH a Mexican't.sad.gif Actually, like Zimmerman, I'm also a self-hating half-Hispanic, so maybe THAT'S why I don't have a knife. Yet.

you're not a mexican. you're an american with mexican and european ancestry.

7yqZWFL.jpg

That's not racism.... You need to look up the definition of racism and please try again.

It's a generalization. It's not racism.

People like you and Al Sharpton would make a GREAT team!

perhaps it is, however do we know what neighborhood he was in at that time and what he encountered?

I'm not sure about Florida, but I know a few Southern Cali neighborhoods that are overrun by gangbangers that it runs true...

People like me? Please describe 'people like me' ... since you seem to enjoy generalizations so much :)

People like me who don't believe in making one blanket statement to describe an entire group of people? People like me who call ignorance and racism for what it is? Or people like me who laugh at people like you who defend such nonsense statements?

Do tell.

Oh right, I forgot. George Zimmerman CAN'T be a racist! His family says he had black friends. My bad. :lol: :lol:

Edited by Coconuts