f2boypinoy

F2B - PHILIPPINES

188 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
3 hours ago, staystrong said:

Are you Filipino? Your profile says you are from Saudi Arabia. Waiting times vary from country to country. You may want to contact them to follow on your case https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/contact-us

100% Filipino po ako and i am currently working in Saudi Arabia as i have mentioned earlier to my response august po ang priority date ko and up to this time i am hanging it seems napaka stressful pala compared to nag aantay ka pa lang and now the ball is rolling very unpredictable.  Is it okay for to put into detail your timeline ok lang ba salamat po sagot mo ulit.  God Bless

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, tksemra said:

100% Filipino po ako and i am currently working in Saudi Arabia as i have mentioned earlier to my response august po ang priority date ko and up to this time i am hanging it seems napaka stressful pala compared to nag aantay ka pa lang and now the ball is rolling very unpredictable.  Is it okay for to put into detail your timeline ok lang ba salamat po sagot mo ulit.  God Bless

I got a response from them to submit documents and pay fee on Nov2006. SInce August ang priority date mo and F2B ka, they should've have contacted you earlier than me. That is why binigay ko sayo ung contact us link for you to inquire thru email and tell them your case number. Sumasagot sila sa inquiries na ganyan. 

I-130 Sent : 2006-09-08
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2016-10-07
Send AOS Package : 2016-10-07
Submit DS-261 :    2016-10-08
Send IV Package : 2016-10-08
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : 2017-05-03
Interview Date : 2017-06-08
US Entry : 2017-07-05

Timeline

Thanks for your reply did you received letter from nvc informing you that your case is complete and did u wait longer for your IL. I believe your PD should be current first before they send interview letter. In my case my PD is already current and at the same time case complete I am just wondering kasi ikaw for interview and your PD is September.😁 Meron ka bang kilala na august and yet waiting for IL

• 1 month later...
Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Helo guys - any updates @staystrong @tksemra?

we've been aging out na :(

Jun 2017 PD here. received the welcome letter last June.  about 1 year ba ang estimate to process the documents, schedule for interview and then visa?

Thanks. God bless us po

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
On 7/22/2014 at 7:29 AM, Hank_ said:

Yes is the correct answer as you will have the DS-3025 from St. Luke's after the medical.

Hank_  :)  I know I should not be in this group. The PD of my daughter is 24APR2015.  Do you know a group which has this date?  Thanks in advance.

For all people in this group, Im wishing you all goodluck in your journey. :)

USCIS

Dec. 6,2012 - PD
Dec. 7,2012 - noa1
Sept.6,2012 - Received email from USCIS, case transferred from NBC to Local Atlanta office.
- Scheduled hubby for INFO PASS dated Sept.26,2012

Sept.21,2012 - Hubby received a call from USCIS Lady doing a "PHONE INTERVIEW".
Sept.24,2012- Received Text & Email " CASE APPROVED"
Sept.26,2012- Hubby still went to his INFO PASS appointment to asked further assitance for the next stage.
Sept.28,2012- Received Noa2 Hard copy

NVC

Oct.22,2013 - NVC received file
Nov.5, 2013 - Received Case # and Invoice ID Number
Nov.6, 2013 - Received Email for AOS & FEE Bill
Nov.8, 2013 - AOS & IV payment status " IN PROCESS"
Nov.12,2013- AOS & IV payment status "PAID"
Nov.21,2013- DS-260 submitted
Dec.9,2013 - AOS & IV package sent
Dec.13,2013- False checklist received. Called NVC to confirm and they said just ignore it. Its like a confirmation
they received our documents.
Jan.14,2014 - Called NVC and heared our document was reviewed Jan.9 - and we got a checklist
on AOS & IV.

Jan.15,2014- Received official email checklist

Jan.15,2014- Responded to IV checklist in the afternoon. Sending my NBI CLEARANCE (again) Thru FedEx.

Jan 17,2014- NVC received FedEx document at 9:40a.m. signed by G.Peters

Jan 17,2014- Hubby took a half day off at work to dropped off personally to the lawyer's office, a checklist on his
AOS.

Jan.21,2014- IV checklist reviewed

Jan. 29,2014- AOS checklist reviewed

Feb. 20, 2014 - CASE COMPLETE

Feb. 27, 2014 - Received Official Email..Case Complete

Feb, 28, 2014 - Received P4

April 1, 2014 - INTERVIEW DATE 9:30a.m.

THE BAHAMAS - PORT OF ENTRY

APRIL 10,2014 "HOME SWEET HOME" with hubby

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
20 hours ago, La Isla Bonita said:

Hank_  :)  I know I should not be in this group. The PD of my daughter is 24APR2015.  Do you know a group which has this date?  Thanks in advance.

For all people in this group, Im wishing you all goodluck in your journey. :)

You posted in the Philippines country specific forum. Have a look in the "Bringing Family of Greencard holders" forum, there are several threads suitable for your case:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/112-bringing-family-members-of-permanent-residents-to-america

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 7/9/2017 at 9:09 PM, vm.dmesa said:

Helo guys - any updates @staystrong @tksemra?

we've been aging out na :(

Jun 2017 PD here. received the welcome letter last June.  about 1 year ba ang estimate to process the documents, schedule for interview and then visa?

Thanks. God bless us po

Hi sorry for the late reply, i did my interview last july 19 and i got thumbs up from the CO and on that day after my interview i check the visa status at ceac website from "Ready" it was changed to "Issued" and up to this time the status didn't changed only the date which is the date today.  I am hoping that by early next week i should receive my passport along with the packet, normally based on my chat with other friends who have the same case like us F2b as soon as your visa is issued they received the passport in 4 days but depends if it falls on legal holiday obviously that will cause delay anyway what matter most is the stressful life for waiting diminished.  Now, since your PD is 2007 and you received welcome letter, i suggest you start with the Online Application and pay AOS fee and Visa Fee then gather all the civil documents like Cenomar, NBI, BC and if you lived from other country i fully stressed to you to get a Police Clearance if you don't have this it will delay your case.  Now, you patiently wait for your PD which is Jun 2007 to become current before NVC will contact you again after reviewing your case or what you have submitted to them, they'll gonna send you email confirming that your case is completed (maximum waiting time is 3 months).  I know you are monitoring the visa bulletin released each month you just continue doing it, ganon po talaga nag antay na rin lang naman tayo ng matagal and here you are at list you are lucky because you have received Welcome Letter.  When your time comes please note this which is very simple but important, just bring fresh CENOMAR, NBI, BC during your interview date even if you submitted this year, even though i don't have idea when by next year you will become current but bear in mind those three important civil docs they will ask fresh ones otherwise something might happen then dagdag na naman sa waiting time mo kasi you will have to produce thos missing docs.

Your journey start now and just pray that every visa bulletin okay ang jump if not this year i am very sure next year WELCOME TO AMERICA ka na!

Good Luck

Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

****5+ year old thread removed; policies and experiences in immigration change a lot during those years.  Feel free to start a new thread to share experiences. ******

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.