f2boypinoy

F2B - PHILIPPINES

188 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello there! I'm new to this site.

PD - Dec 2004

Anyone knows when I will get my Choice of Agent letter from NVC?

Thanks!

Generally NVC will start processing cases 8-12 months before they EXPECT your priority date to be current. It's hard to tell when you will receive your letter since the visa bulletin doesn't move linearly. I suggest calling NVC once a month (or two) or use the CEAC website to see if you can fillup the DS261. HTH

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Generally NVC will start processing cases 8-12 months before they EXPECT your priority date to be current. It's hard to tell when you will receive your letter since the visa bulletin doesn't move linearly. I suggest calling NVC once a month (or two) or use the CEAC website to see if you can fillup the DS261. HTH

Thanks yannix!

Timeline

EXPIRY DATE.

From the time NVC sent a letter saying beneficiary can NOW start the processing, does it have 1 year expiration from the date the notice was given?

I kknow AOS fee doesnt have an expiry but VISA fee does and that's one year.

I hope somebody will make this clear for me as I havent submitted the civil docs and it's been a year and a few days from the moment I received a notice from NVC to start processing. visa fee was paid 9 months ago.

All I need to submit are the civil docs then I'm good and just wait for medical unless they'll require additional docs right?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

EXPIRY DATE.

From the time NVC sent a letter saying beneficiary can NOW start the processing, does it have 1 year expiration from the date the notice was given?

I kknow AOS fee doesnt have an expiry but VISA fee does and that's one year.

I hope somebody will make this clear for me as I havent submitted the civil docs and it's been a year and a few days from the moment I received a notice from NVC to start processing. visa fee was paid 9 months ago.

All I need to submit are the civil docs then I'm good and just wait for medical unless they'll require additional docs right?

If you didn't correspond to NVC with NVC for one year, they will assume you're no longer interested in pursuing the visa process.

But you said you paid the IV fee 9 months ago, so that's still within the one year allowable time so it'll be better to send the civil docs ASAP.

What is your priority date? You will only get an interview schedule if you're already case complete AND your PD is current.

Timeline

PD is july2004. I just found out my CENOMAR is missing so this caused another delay. I applied for a new one which is not ready for release until next week which I cant wait. Then suddenly the missing CENOMARY showed up! haha. but the date is nearing its expiry which is about 2weeks and a few days before the 6th month. I decided to send it right away TODAY and not wait for the new certificate. Would it be accepted? Sent it through FedEx but I think it'll fall on the weekend so most probably they'll receive it by Monday.

I hope the CENOMAR is fine. If not, they'll ask me to submit (to follow) the most recent one, right?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Timeline

Anyone with interview date on Sep 3? I'll see you there. PD July 2004

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

My Priority Date is November 2008 under F2B category.

Mga ilang years pa po kaya ang hihintayin ko?

Please Help! Thanks...

http://www.myprioritydate.com/

Normally 9-11 years. BTW - F2B Sep2006 ako.

I-130 Sent : 2006-09-08
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2016-10-07
Send AOS Package : 2016-10-07
Submit DS-261 :    2016-10-08
Send IV Package : 2016-10-08
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : 2017-05-03
Interview Date : 2017-06-08
US Entry : 2017-07-05

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

You can check how long is your estimated wait time here -->

www_immihelp_com/visa-bulletin-movement/f2b-philippines.html

replace "_" with "."

Edited by Bensoniq140

I-130 Sent : 2006-09-08
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2016-10-07
Send AOS Package : 2016-10-07
Submit DS-261 :    2016-10-08
Send IV Package : 2016-10-08
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : 2017-05-03
Interview Date : 2017-06-08
US Entry : 2017-07-05

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Hello! Just like to update: Priority date: August 24, 2004. Got an email from NVC July 31, 2015 for the schedule of interview on Sept. 8, 2015. Medical done on 8/14/15. Interview done 9/8/15. Waiting for my passport because I had to resubmit my NBI and CENOMAR. And also waiting for the Medical of my youngest son because he was tested positive for Primary TB.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi maritess , us interview done sept 3 till now our passport haven't return 30th day tomorrow. No required additional documents. My youngest has a latent primary complex he is taking his medicine at st. Luke's 2x a week. His medication will last till April 1 2016, but he is not require to finish his medication here in PH. We can still leave and continue his medication in US. How abt the case of your son, they required to finish his medication here in PH?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.