f2boypinoy

F2B - PHILIPPINES

188 posts in this topic

• 2 months later...
Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello to all, im also new here sa forum...

Im also under f2b with priority date 2010, meron ba dito with the same PD AS MINE?

dios mio ang tagal pa ng waiting period ko, anyways bibilis din yan paghindi pinapansin, heheh

Congrats to all na nag aasikaso na ng documents at sa nkakuha na ng visas at mga aalis or umalis na :)

Choeychoco: ask ko lang po kasi f4 din ang sa tatay ko, pano ba nagiging naqualified as derivative and possible ba ma retain yung priority date ng tatay para sakin? TIA!

Ms. Maritess03: grabe ang tgal nyo din nag antay before you received choice of agent letter, after 9yrs!

amandaciar22: Korek! 9 years kami nagantay... baka nga mag 10 years pa kasi hanggang ngayon waiting pa kami for interview

Timeline

Sabi nila pre processing pa daw yan and more or less a year pa daw before PD becomes current. Una lng ko og 2 weeks sa imo.

Delish: Medyo matagal pa ang wait para sa schedule ng interview. I-update mo ako kung may letter ka na for interview since sabi mo na 2 week lang ang ahead mo sa akin. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

ang priority date ko ata ang pinaka latest dito. ehehehehe

F4 Aged Out Derivative Beneficiary

01/16/2014 : Mother Filed Petition under F2b

01/16/2014: Case Accepted and routed to the USCIS California Service Center for processing

06/20/2014: Case got approved, Case forwarded to National Visa Center

08/03/2014: NVC assigned case no. MNL

----------------

EB3-Philippines ( Employment Based Immigrant Visa)

01/27/2017: I-140 Filed thru Nebraska Service Center

07/24/2017: I-140 Approved

07/25/2017: Case sent to NVC

08/15/2017: NVC assigned case no.

05/07/2018: Visa Fee Bill 

05/28/2018: Documents Scanned Date

06/07/2018: Documentarily Qualified/ Case Complete

07/19/2018: Packet 4 (Interview Letter Received)

08/15/2018: Embassy Interview

08/28/2018: Visa Issued

10/05/2018: POE Chicago

Timeline

A neighbor told me that her friend received "approval" from NVC last march and in a span of 3 months, she is good to fly. an agency helped her process and she submitted all requirements. how could that be possible? isn't INTERVIEW is set WHEN priority date is current?

Just wondering since I got a letter from NVC saying I can start processing last year and comparing PD's, it was approx a year before my PD will be current. so i did not rush with the forms and documents.

Anyone here who did not rush just like what i'm doing?

Filed: Timeline

A neighbor told me that her friend received "approval" from NVC last march and in a span of 3 months, she is good to fly. an agency helped her process and she submitted all requirements. how could that be possible? isn't INTERVIEW is set WHEN priority date is current?

Just wondering since I got a letter from NVC saying I can start processing last year and comparing PD's, it was approx a year before my PD will be current. so i did not rush with the forms and documents.

I don't know what she means by NVC approval as the NVC doesn't really approve anything. The usualy steps are: You get your NVC letter to start processing, then you get a case complete notice, then the interview letter.

I would still suggest getting everything in order for the NVC. The sooner you get a case complete, the better you are in the queue position.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

What visa did your neighbor chase?

Timeline

F2B. I myself is having a hard time getting the facts as I think she is not that knowledgeable when it comes to her petition. I told her what I know and she looked confused. She said she got a "confirmation letter" ahead of her brother (her PD is 2004 and brother's is 2003 and he did not receive any yet).

Isn't it supposed to be like this ... pay & submit AOS. pay visa fees. submit forms. then documents. then wait for medical. get medical. if you happen to finish it all early, you STILL have to wait for your PD to be current before you can get an interview appointment... AM I RIGHT?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

F2B. I myself is having a hard time getting the facts as I think she is not that knowledgeable when it comes to her petition. I told her what I know and she looked confused. She said she got a "confirmation letter" ahead of her brother (her PD is 2004 and brother's is 2003 and he did not receive any yet).

Isn't it supposed to be like this ... pay & submit AOS. pay visa fees. submit forms. then documents. then wait for medical. get medical. if you happen to finish it all early, you STILL have to wait for your PD to be current before you can get an interview appointment... AM I RIGHT?

If she doesn't know the facts about her own petition, then most likely she's giving you wrong info.

To get an interview letter, the principal applicant must meet 2 conditions:

1. Case complete at NVC and

2. Priority date is current in the Visa Bulletin

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

PD- F2B OCTOBER 2004 PHIL

hi guys-- ngayon na naman ulit ako visit sa forum--

haaaist !!! till now we havent recieved any leTter yet from the NVC---

KAILAN NAMAN KAYA KAMI MAKATATANGGAP NG KAPATID KO,,,

MERON NA BA DITO SAME PD OCTOBER 2004 F2B NA MAY NA RECIEVED NA CHOICE OF AGENT????TNX.. INFORM ME MGA KABAYANSSS......

TO MARITESS03--- KAMUSTA NA KABAYAN PETITION MO? :D

Timeline

Hello F2B's. I'm a new member here.

F2B Philippines with Priority Date of April 2006.

Merun po kaya dito same as my PD?

I appreciate.

Edited by WINRICH50

Timeline

Hi everyone, Im new here, ask ko lang po sana para sa mga nakaalis na or nakapagprocess, ano po sinagot nyo sa question na to sa form ds260 online, yes or no?
"do you have documentation to establish that you have received vaccinations in accordance with u.s. law?"*
I answered yes but i hv no records ng mga vaccines na nareceive ko nung bata ako. Okay na kaya yung vaccines that will be administered in st lukes? Or "no" po ba dapat answer ko then tell the officer na wala ako record nung dati kong vaccines?
Salamat po and God bless us all :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.