toxic

DV 2013 Lucky Winners - Post Here

52 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

to count for people who will not meet the requirements or decide not to pursue applying to cannot afford it! what's the number by any chance?

I am not sure about the address on the application online itself. but when my cousin filled out the form I had him use my address here in the US, so any new communication with KY will come through me I then can either fax to scan and send him the letters..

So on the DSP-122 form under Number 3, Current Mailing Address, I can put my US address, correct? I just don't want them to think they are in the US already I guess :D

N-400:

02/21/2015: N-400 sent via USPS Priority Mail to Phoenix, AZ Lockbox

02/23/2015: N-400 received by USCIS

02/27/2015: Check cashed

03/03/2015: I-797C, Notice of Action received

03/26/2015: Fingerprints done!

08/24/2015: Notice of Action received, Interview letter!

09/28/2015: Interview day, PASSED! Oath Ceremony same day :)

mens-sofitel-loo.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

I contact KCC and this is their response:

Date: Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Subject: RE: DV2013 selectee

To:

Thank you for your inquiry.

If the Principal Applicant wishes to receive their mail at an address other than their own, they may use the In Care Of (C/O) box to state the name of the person who lives at that address. Providing a different mailing address for correspondence is acceptable.

C

KCCDV/Public Inquiry

Support Contractor - Serco - NA

Phone: (606) 526-7500

Email: KCCDV@state.gov

event.png

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Thank you very much for that, I will let them know!

N-400:

mens-sofitel-loo.jpg

Timeline

Sorry but I have one more question...on the DSP-122, question number 2, Rank Order Number (Case number on envelope), we haven't received an envelope from Kentucky Center so where do I find this Case number? Is it on the DV page where it tells us we won?

N-400:

mens-sofitel-loo.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Sorry but I have one more question...on the DSP-122, question number 2, Rank Order Number (Case number on envelope), we haven't received an envelope from Kentucky Center so where do I find this Case number? Is it on the DV page where it tells us we won?

Just write your case number like the same as on the notice page...Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

**********************************************************************************

| CN: 2012AF0002****

**********************************************************************************

| 3rd Nov, 2010……..Enter to dv lottery (Single applicant)

| 15th, Jul, 2011........1st Official notice dated from KCC:

| 3rd, Nov, 2011........Check online status:

| 3rd, Dec, 2011........Forms sent to KCC:

| 29, Dec, 2011..........KCC confirmed delivered for visa processing:

| 3rd, Jan, 2011 ........Correction form sent via e-mail to KCC:

| 10th, Jan, 2011.......E-mail to KCC for Interview appointment schedule:

| 11th, Jan, 2011.......2nd Official notice received: (Online)

| 14th, Jan, 2012 ......Police clearance received:

| 19th, Mar, 2012.......Medical received:

| 22nd, Mar, 2012......Interview date: (SUCCESSFUL)

| 29th, Mar, 2012.......Visa pick up:

| 6th, May, 2012........ Port of entry: LA, CA

| 9th, May, 2012.........SSN received

| 29th, May, 2012........Green Card received

|Psalm 145

Submitted documents

= Passport: the 1st two page Photocopies and Photographs

= 1st Official notice and 2nd Official notice

= Birth certificate: with photocopies

= Original police certificate

= Educational docs: and Visa Fee $440

Hi,

I found this forums and I see it's a great source of information so I decided to tell my story... I am an international doctoral student (Ph.D.) in the USA with F1 status. My wife is European and has a degree in Economy. She is also in the USA currently with J1 status. She applied and was accepted for a master’s program so last May she started with USCIS a change to F1 status (student). This process is still in initial review (she should start classes at the end of August 2012). Now, last year she applied to the DV2013 lottery (fiscal year 2013) and we just found out last week that she was selected for further processing with a relatively low case number: 2013EU00003XXX. We would like to go through the AOS process.

1. Do you know what she should do taking into account her case (a pending change of status from J1 to F1)?

2. Is it OK if she sends form DSP-122 and pictures of her and me to KCC? Do we have to send a payment to KCC?

3. Do we need to include a self-addressed envelope with these documents for KCC to return anything?

I will be very grateful for any opinion or information you can give me.

Zar :)

Timeline

Just write your case number like the same as on the notice page...Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I found it on the Winner page.

N-400:

mens-sofitel-loo.jpg

Timeline

Another question :D Who is the Petitioner in this case? I am talking about form DS-230 , Question 29. Am I the petitioner since I live in the US and they will live with me and my wife for a while? Thanks in advance.

N-400:

mens-sofitel-loo.jpg

Timeline

Anyone?

N-400:

mens-sofitel-loo.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Another question :D Who is the Petitioner in this case? I am talking about form DS-230 , Question 29. Am I the petitioner since I live in the US and they will live with me and my wife for a while? Thanks in advance.

Petioner is the person who the application is under.

event.png

So here is my question....Does anyone know whether the adjustment of status may be denied if the spouse of the DV lottery winner worked in the U.S. for a brief period of time without the proper authorization in the past? Would they maybe consider the following factors - (we've established a life in the U.S. for over a decade, married in U.S., advanced degrees obtained in U.S., house, kids, job, no legal issues or criminal activity, was always in status, never applied for or received govm't assistance). What's the worst case scenario?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Filed: Other Country: South Africa
Timeline

Hi Everyone, DV2013 Lottery winner from Sunny South Africa! I see that they have released the current numbers for November, I think, according to my case number, I will get an interview in January. Super Excited!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.