eternalcompanion

I-129F RETURNED REJECTED

26 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Please bear with me VJ members. I need your help again with my forms.

These are the forms that I used. I-129F form is OMB No. 1615-0001;Expires 02/29/2012 while the G-325A Biographic Information is OMB No. 1615-0008; Expires 8/31/2012. Are these the correct forms? I followed the step to step guide here in VJ in preparing the packet. I signed the forms including the attachments. The cover letter, the letter of intent. Write our names at the back of the passport photo, and write our names in the pictures, the dates and the place, showing we met in person, and all the required documents (divorce decree, birth cert. all xerox.

Will wait for your response and then I will start redoing again my packet. VJ members are a big help to newbies like me. I am so happy I found this site. Thanks again.

Timeline

My concern now is the forms edition. The I-129F is OMB No. 1615-0001; Expires 02/29/2012 and the G-325A is OMB 1615-0008; Expires 8/31/2012. Are these the correct forms?

We both signed the letters of intent each. The G-325A each and our passport pictures. I signed the cover letter, I-129F and attachments. I write our names, the dates and place in the pictures showing we met in person with the accompanying boarding pass and travel itinerary. Our chats, money remittances, packages sent receipts. Then my birth certificate, divorce decree, her annulment decision, entry of judgment and her birth certificate.

I followed the cover letter sample here in VJ and arrange the documents as stated in the cover letter. The forms and signatures are all originals except the supporting documents (i.e. birth cert. divorce decree, money remittances, boarding pass, etc.) which are all xerox. But we have the original with us.

I will start redoing my packet again after confirming from VJ members if these are the correct forms. You are all such a tremendous help to me.

Edited by courtady73

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

If they have taken apart your petition and have it in a different set up now DO NOT CHANGE THAT!! you will create more delays with your case as they try to put it back the way they had it. Leave the order and the way they have your papers alone. Just attach the new correct payment and send it all back the way it arrived to you.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Please bear with me VJ members. I need your help again with my forms.

These are the forms that I used. I-129F form is OMB No. 1615-0001;Expires 02/29/2012 while the G-325A Biographic Information is OMB No. 1615-0008; Expires 8/31/2012. Are these the correct forms? I followed the step to step guide here in VJ in preparing the packet. I signed the forms including the attachments. The cover letter, the letter of intent. Write our names at the back of the passport photo, and write our names in the pictures, the dates and the place, showing we met in person, and all the required documents (divorce decree, birth cert. all xerox.

Will wait for your response and then I will start redoing again my packet. VJ members are a big help to newbies like me. I am so happy I found this site. Thanks again.

Yes those are the correct forms. Even though I-129F has expired, they have not updated the form so they continue to accept the one currently listed. You can find the forms here: USCIS Forms

Our K-1 and AOS Journey

05/12-05/22/10-met my sweetheart and family(had lots of fun!)
12/13-12/26/11-met again for engagement/Christmas
04/10/12-I-129F petition sent
04/13/12-USPS delivery confirmation
04/18/12-NOA1 text/email
04/21/12-NOA1(receipt 04/17/12)
10/10/12-NOA2 text
10/15/12-NOA2 letter received
10/27/12-NVC letter received
11/28/12-Medical Exam-PASSED
12/07/12-K-1 Interview-APPROVED

02/12/13-POE-Atlanta
03/04/13-Wedding
03/27/13-AOS,EAD,AP delivered
04/03/13-NOAs text/email
04/08/13-NOAs received
04/26/13-Biometrics appointment(walk-in done 04/17)

06/03/13-EAD card production/AP post decision approval

06/10/13-EAD/AP combo card received

04/04/14-AOS card production/decision

04/11/14-NOA2 welcome to the USA

04/12/14-Received GC

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Very well taken. I will check on my forms and send it here for confirmation as to the right form, in order not to commit the same mistake again. They messed up all the documents that i sent. Removed it in folders and the tags and placed it in a box disarrange. So i have to do it all again and i am so inept. Anyway, will ask my fiancee to help me again. But for now I have to go. Thank you all for the comments.

Right, they don't want that stuff and have already gone through the trouble of throwing out your tags and stuff. There is no reason to put them back on.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

If they have taken apart your petition and have it in a different set up now DO NOT CHANGE THAT!! you will create more delays with your case as they try to put it back the way they had it. Leave the order and the way they have your papers alone. Just attach the new correct payment and send it all back the way it arrived to you.

:thumbs:

But it is always a good example for those that do not believe they actually take it apart and put it in their own order :blush:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I don't think they wanted it that way, its messed up. They placed most of the documents in a box not in order while the pictures that we met and passport photos and my birth certificate was placed in a plastic envelope and mailed separately. I will redo it again according to my cover letter less the folder and the tags. I will just placed a big clip paper on it. I just thought that it would be easier for them to check on my papers when it is in a folder with fastener and with tabs for easy scanning. Thank you so much again for the help.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I don't think they wanted it that way, its messed up. They placed most of the documents in a box not in order while the pictures that we met and passport photos and my birth certificate was placed in a plastic envelope and mailed separately. I will redo it again according to my cover letter less the folder and the tags. I will just placed a big clip paper on it. I just thought that it would be easier for them to check on my papers when it is in a folder with fastener and with tabs for easy scanning. Thank you so much again for the help.

They do not want it that way. Thats why they removed it and have it set they way they would like it. You are adding more time to your petition for no reason and ruining the work the USCIS has already done.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

They do not want it that way. Thats why they removed it and have it set they way they would like it. You are adding more time to your petition for no reason and ruining the work the USCIS has already done.

I followed the VJers advised. I returned the papers the way they sent it to me with the correct amount of the check. They already cashed the check but no notice yet receive. Maybe next week. Thank you all for the guidance.

I followed the VJers advised. I returned the papers the way they sent it to me with the correct amount of the check. They already cashed the check but no notice yet receive. Maybe next week. Thank you all for the guidance.

Timeline

I received back my petition today, returned, for the following reason:

The amount check is incorrect. Please review the form instructions for fee information.

I sent a $350 check. what is the correct fee for I-129F?

we had a situation like you have, the petition was rejected because of the wrong check amounting $350, but now we're only waiting for our noa2, we resubmit the petition packet with the right check amounting $340 :) good luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.