Morenita08

Waiting for NOIR......

10 posts in this topic

Hello I'm new to this site. My hubby and I had cr1 intervview on January 13 it resulted in a denial 212(a)5(a) they said it was enter for immigration purposes only!NOT! I go see my husband every 2-3 moths hundreds of emails, chats and phone bills and the co didnt bother to even look at it. After hundreds of calls to the embassy they said they returned the petition for futher review and possible revocation to uscis on 2/23/12. The problem is they have yet to receive it,so i guess more waiting it is this is the worst process someone has to ever go thru>

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Moved from Process & Procedures to Progress Reports.

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

Hello I'm new to this site. My hubby and I had cr1 intervview on January 13 it resulted in a denial 212(a)5(a) they said it was enter for immigration purposes only!NOT! I go see my husband every 2-3 moths hundreds of emails, chats and phone bills and the co didnt bother to even look at it. After hundreds of calls to the embassy they said they returned the petition for futher review and possible revocation to uscis on 2/23/12. The problem is they have yet to receive it,so i guess more waiting it is this is the worst process someone has to ever go thru>

Im really sorry to hear about this...with this process patient is the worst enemy and trust me theres one time you cant be more patient, but we are on almost may now so thats already three months almost, keep calling them...i hope you hear good news soon :)

uvy5nraznbg21.png

as1cMf70g410510MDAwMDEwN2x8MDAwMTEwOGxkf

06/18/2008 Met

06/11/2011 Married

07/23/2011 I-130 filed and sent

07/26/2011 NOA1

08/05/2011 Last updated

02/09/2012 NOA2

02/22/2012 NVC received

02/27/2012 AOS Fee

02/29/2012 AOS Fee received in mail and paid

03/01/2012 AOS shows as PAID

03/05/2012 sent AOS and DS-3032(regular mail)

03/13/2012 iV bill invoiced

03/15/2012 IV bill paid

03/16/2012 IV bill shows as paid

03/19/2012 IV package sent(express mail)

03/20/2012 NVC Received package

03/22/2012 CASE COMPLETE!!!!!!!!

Interview Date!!!!! May 10th 2012 Thank God!!

Interview Approved!!

05/15/2012 Picked up Visa

05/19/2012 POE Miami

05/21/2012 Applied for SSN @ local office

06/01/2012 Received Welcome Letter

06/06/2012 Green Card Received

06/08/2012 Went to SS office to reapply for SSN

06/14/2012 Received SSN in the mail

VISA PROCESS OVER FINALLY!!!!

Removing of Conditions

03/08/2014 I-751 Package Sent

03/11/2014 I-751 Package Received

Im really sorry to hear about this...with this process patient is the worst enemy and trust me theres one time you cant be more patient, but we are on almost may now so thats already three months almost, keep calling them...i hope you hear good news soon :)

Thanks.. Hoping to hear something soon asap!

Unfortunetly it's a waiting game. My interview was in sept and I got denied for the same reason as you and I had same evidence as you including honneymoon hotel reception 300+ pics of our fams together. Phone record of everyday and none of that was looked at. I as well travel every 2-3 months and I booked a flight in the end of aug to beginning of sept (knowing I had to return at the end of the month for the interview). Not even my passport was checked ( I had gone 6 times by then). It took them from sept to feb to return my case and I even have my congressman involved in this. I still haven't heard or received anything.

All I can advise you is to be strong and keep fighting...continue to travel and keep gathering evidence and organizing them so when the noir letter is sent you are prepared and can send everything faster.

Much patient is needed but above all...faith : )

I just came back from DR and when the immigration officer looked at all the stamps on my passport even he said...WOW!!

Unfortunetly it's a waiting game. My interview was in sept and I got denied for the same reason as you and I had same evidence as you including honneymoon hotel reception 300+ pics of our fams together. Phone record of everyday and none of that was looked at. I as well travel every 2-3 months and I booked a flight in the end of aug to beginning of sept (knowing I had to return at the end of the month for the interview). Not even my passport was checked ( I had gone 6 times by then). It took them from sept to feb to return my case and I even have my congressman involved in this. I still haven't heard or received anything.

All I can advise you is to be strong and keep fighting...continue to travel and keep gathering evidence and organizing them so when the noir letter is sent you are prepared and can send everything faster.

I just came back from DR and when the immigration officer looked at all the stamps on my passport even he said...WOW!!

Is Just Crazy!!!!!!!!i had 12 trips in 2011 n 4 alread in 2012. but thanks for your support. We will probably receive a noir around the same time since it was sent back around the same time and is the same service center. so i will keep u posted.

Is Just Crazy!!!!!!!!i had 12 trips in 2011 n 4 alread in 2012. but thanks for your support. We will probably receive a noir around the same time since it was sent back around the same time and is the same service center. so i will keep u posted.

Crazy indeed mija!! Please keep me posted and if I get anything I will let you know as well. You are lucky that at least it was sent back right away and didnt take 5 months for them to decide to send it back like me :( :( :(

Pero nada....pa lante!! We will win this no matter how difficult they want to put this for us!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes:

Is def a waiting game, the lawyer just told me to gather all my info and to start translating all my emails from spanish to english since the uscis needs it english and to have that ready so we can be ready when we do receive it.

I am going thru the same things as u both r and yesterday i received a letter from the embassy stating my case was sent back the second week of April and my interview was in March DOS confirmed also that case was sent back and now USCIS states that once case is updated in there system it takes 120 days to get a decision so its going to be a long wait both WORTH it and if they think this is over its just the beginning for me... I will also keep u guys updated on any changes best of luck 2 both of u :)

• 1 month later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

post containing personal contact information has been removed. Please use the PM service on Visa Journey instead of providing personal contact information.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.