photomile

VSC Updated their processing times page, and it's not pretty

126 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

What about I-129F ? Is it those who could take up to 9 months now ? Is it the processing time for the requests they already received or for new ones ? How come some december fillers already got their NOA2 already ? Where did that come from ? Does that mean that from now on they will stop working on those for awhile ? I just don't get it. I guess my petition just arrived at a bad time

Filed: Timeline

It does look weird, but there were 2 cases I-129F from December processed today, and they had been processing cases from December for the last couple of weeks. I would assume they go back and forth betwen cases, so even they can't keep track of which date was processed. It is very random processing, but as I understand it takes 5-6 months for each case anyway.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

where I checked my case statues.it says 5 months.

Where exactly did you checked ? On the USCIS website ? If so where does it say that ? I just checked mine and I do have an expiring date written in red at the bottom wich says June 30th 2012...does it mean they have until that date to precessed my petition ? The USCIS website is so unclear !!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

this is what i see:

screenshot20120423at212.png[/img]

Edited by kittylondon

K1

10 Jan 2012: I-129F package sent

14 June 2012: NOA2

11 July 2012: Medical

30 July 2012: Interview at London Embassy (Approved!)

13 Aug 2012: Visa Received

1 Sept 2012: POE (Atlanta)

15 Sept 2012: Wedding in New Orleans

AOS

16 Nov 2012: NOA Receipt Date

20 Dec 2012: Biometrics Appointment

16 Jan 2013: EAD & AP approved

25 Jan 2013: EAD & AP Card received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I think if we try and figure out their system we will go crazy. blink.gifA friend here on VJ got her NOA2 in 25 days. No expedite, no DCF no living abroad. So who knows and from a high fraud country. So who really knows whats up. I am at CSC of course I just filed 1 month 4 days ago. helpsmilie.gif

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It took us 6 months, 22 days for the 129-F, and my opinion of their processing times is pretty low. USCIS makes a point of stating they're funded by our fees, so they're "for profit". In the real world, businesses hire more people when it's "for profit", perhaps it's time USCIS did too?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.