loveforever

??!!!Will they issue visa on the same day or make us wait again???!!!!

9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello every one we have our interview date and I have a few questions of all the folks who can help.

This is our second case and we finally have our interview date. The NVC sent the letter of what to bring and there is nothing on there about proofs such as chat, phone history and such as this. Did any of you bring things that was not requested to the interview?? Also our interview is set for 8 am is this a bad thing?? Most was saying it will be in the afternoon. Does this have any bearing on our case?

Also I am wanting to buy my husbands ticket now along with my own because I wanted to be there in the time of the interview, that is the reason for my questions if they issue the visa the same day so we can be sure to leave together. It will be a better price for the ticket also to buy it now.

Also I have not been back for just under a year now because my work would not let me leave when we wanted in which was in December and then we got approval in February so we waited to see about the interview date. Is that going to make a problem that i havent beent there for a year by the time of the interview??? But I have aleready been 4 times in three yrs.

Plz if you can help I would appreciate it. I have all these questions running in my head and anxiety because we want our life to finally start together not apart. This is killing us little by little literally!!!!!!!!

Thank you I await any ones help.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

You are in a place where almost all visa recipients are sent to AP after the visa is approved. If you buy a ticket now make sure it is refundable or at least changable because he probably isn't getting the visa right after the interview.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Yes, you will need to take chat logs, phone records, pictures, letters that u sent by mail, even look up some chapels for possiable wedding places and print those out as proof of intent to marry, all that may apply. simply because you never know what they ask for ; so the more info you have the better. My fiancee had to wait 2 weeks before he got the visa so its not automatic that you will get the visa that day. so I know the ticket are expensive but you might want to wait on the outcome of the visa, just my opinion or get refundable ticket for him. Pryare really does help and fasting if possiable. Just keep believeing cos God is a way maker and miricle worker. God Bless ur journey, Godd luck.

Hello every one we have our interview date and I have a few questions of all the folks who can help.

This is our second case and we finally have our interview date. The NVC sent the letter of what to bring and there is nothing on there about proofs such as chat, phone history and such as this. Did any of you bring things that was not requested to the interview?? Also our interview is set for 8 am is this a bad thing?? Most was saying it will be in the afternoon. Does this have any bearing on our case?

Also I am wanting to buy my husbands ticket now along with my own because I wanted to be there in the time of the interview, that is the reason for my questions if they issue the visa the same day so we can be sure to leave together. It will be a better price for the ticket also to buy it now.

Also I have not been back for just under a year now because my work would not let me leave when we wanted in which was in December and then we got approval in February so we waited to see about the interview date. Is that going to make a problem that i havent beent there for a year by the time of the interview??? But I have aleready been 4 times in three yrs.

Plz if you can help I would appreciate it. I have all these questions running in my head and anxiety because we want our life to finally start together not apart. This is killing us little by little literally!!!!!!!!

Yes, you will need to take chat logs, phone records, pictures, letters that u sent by mail, even look up some chapels for possiable wedding places and print those out as proof of intent to marry, all that may apply. simply because you never know what they ask for ; so the more info you have the better. My fiancee had to wait 2 weeks before he got the visa so its not automatic that you will get the visa that day. so I know the ticket are expensive but you might want to wait on the outcome of the visa, just my opinion or get refundable ticket for him. Pryare really does help and fasting if possiable. Just keep believeing cos God is a way maker and miricle worker. God Bless ur journey, Godd luck.

They are already married as they have applied for a CR-1/IR-1 visa based on the profile information. What she needs to show is the marriage is ligit and not for immigration fraud. It is the same as AOS for the K--1 visa.

I agree that you will not get the visa anytime soon, so I would go to the interview and expect to fly home alone :wacko: .

Good luck on your interview,

Dave

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

What happened with the first case?

Expect the same level of scrutiny.

Remember the I-130 instructions, the list of 6 types of evidence? Well, interview day is coming up, what have you generated since filing the I-130? Bring it, give it to yer spouse.

A good set of documented evidence is what you need, so what do you have? If you list it, we can vette it for you.

IMO, the most important thing for you to do this week,

is to read in the MENA forum here, about the outcomes of the interviews in Casablanca. Once you read all of that, refactor your preparation plan, a bit.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Morocco does not give visa the same day, NEVER buy ticket until you have the visa in hand. This will NOT be easier because it's your second time, or because you'remarried. Be prepared. Good luck!

Edited by tany1157

Never give up on anything God has told you to believe for; never quit doing anything He has clearly shown you to do. Your diligence will pay off with a blessing from God." -Joyce Meyers

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Interview in Casablanca January 2010

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Interview in Casablanca March 2011

-Results DENIED

-USCIS received May 10, 2011

-NOIR received January 30, 2012

-NOIR sent February 21, 2012

-NOIR received by USCIS February 22, 2012

-NOIR response February 28, 2012--REAFFIRMED!

-NVC received petition March 19, 2012

-Petition sent to Casa March 20, 2012

-Consulate called husband to set interview March 26, 2012

-Interview set for April 2, 2012 at 3pm!!

-Interview results--APPROVED!

-Civil documents in--April 5, 2012

-Consulate called April 6, 2012 to pick up visa following Monday

-IR1 received--April 9, 2012

-POE--May 9, 2012

-Applied SS card--May 23, 2012

-Received SS card--May 26, 2012

-Received Welcome Letter--May 29, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Received 10 year GC--June 4, 2012

-Applied for citizenship--February/March 2015

-Request for more proof/evidence--July 2015

-Approved--July 2015

-Citizenship Ceremony-- August 2015

NO MORE IMMIGRATION!!????

Do you know why you were denied the first time? You need to know that, and bring evidence that refutes the basis of that denial.

Yes, you should definitely bring as much quality proof as possible. And, I agree with the posters who said to read about the cases in MENA. Just because this is the second interview and you are married, does not mean that it will be an easy approval. The consulate in Casa has been denying fiance AND spousal visas left and right lately. They are not giving any special preference to those who are married, as they seemed to have done in the past.

And, I definitely agree that it would be a really bad idea to buy a plane ticket for him now - unless the date of the ticket can be easily changed/refunded.

Do you know why you were denied, and have you done what is needed to address the reasons for the denial?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I agree with Tany and Msheesha, be prepared. If he got a morning interview they are going to interview him much like all initial interviews. If you have not figured out why he was denied the first time at this point you have until his interview date to find out, this makes a big difference in overcoming the first denial. As Tany said, being married now does not guarantee an approval. My husband went for his initial interview and I was in country on vacation from active duty and it made no difference. They told him we will call you back in 2 weeks that never happened. I stayed for an entire month hoping they would call but they did not, about a month after my departure they called him and conducted another hour long interview. The second or follow-on interviews are the ones that happen at 3:00 p.m. that is when they approved / disapprove (a close friend of ours got denied)the application and he still had to wait a few days for the visa. Buying a ticket ahead of time is premature as it is still a visa application there is no guarantee for approval.

Good luck,

FYI the day of his first interview, they knew I was in country even though we had not disclosed that information.

Edited by MIBEN

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.