Tired of wait

What paper needs to be sign???

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey everyone!! I am soo excited for this visa journey!!, I think I got all the proof I needed to send the petition, now should we sign and date the how we met paper and skype chat log???

Should the pic show the ears??

thanks,

Kelly

Edited by Kelly_2012

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Hey everyone!! I am soo excited for this visa journey!!, I think I got all the proof I needed to send the petition, now should we sign and date the how we met paper and skype chat log???

thanks,

Kelly

Welcome to the forum.

Review DOS passport photo requirements for further information.

Good luck on your immigration journey.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

- It doesn't hurt to sign the explanation of how you met, if it's on an additional paper, yes.

- No need to sign the skype chat log.

- If you're talking about the id passport size pictures, requirements don't specify about it. Look on the examples here, there's one good example with ears covered. Just don't have too much hair covering your face.

K-1 Visa Timeline AOS Timeline

- Aug 31st, 2011 - Mailed I-129F package - May 29th, 2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP package

- Apr 13th, 2012 - Visa received - Aug 24th, 2012 - Green Card received

ROC Timeline

- May 19th, 2014 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

- Aug 8th, 2014 - Green Card received

N-400 Timeline

- Dec 29th, 2021 - Filed online. Got notice that biometrics will be reused.

- Now waiting...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

thanks,

Kelly

Your Cover Letter should include how you met. It requires no signature but I would being the Petitioner. The Cover Letter needs to state: We are very much in Love and wish to Marry within 90 days of her entry into the US.

It is OK to include how you met and I would. Some people would say a Cover Letter is Optional and I agree but I would include it anyway.

You can add a few chat logs as well but don't go OVERBOARD like I did Submitting 250 pages. :whistle: It was'nt needed.

The 129-F Application/Petition is the simplist part. Those Chat Logs are more Important for the Interview.

AND What does "Should the Pic Show Ears mean ?:blush:

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Your Cover Letter should include how you met. It requires no signature but I would being the Petitioner. The Cover Letter needs to state: We are very much in Love and wish to Marry within 90 days of her entry into the US.

It is OK to include how you met and I would. Some people would say a Cover Letter is Optional and I agree but I would include it anyway.

You can add a few chat logs as well but don't go OVERBOARD like I did Submitting 250 pages. :whistle: It was'nt needed.

The 129-F Application/Petition is the simplist part. Those Chat Logs are more Important for the Interview.

AND What does "Should the Pic Show Ears mean ?:blush:

Really? I am including 400 pages of chat on skype + facebook pages that I did the print screm, and for the how we met story I put that we are gonna buy the ring by the time I get to US.

Many thanks in advance, Im soo confused since I dont understand english well

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

400 pages of chat conversation is way too much. Think of the adjudicator/CO, he/she will NEVER read that much. They don't want to read your daily chatting since you guys met.

For the I-129F petition, you only need to prove that you have met in person in the last 2 years, so photos, boarding passes, hotel receipts… are some good proofs. You can include chat log but that's optional. If you want to include some, I would suggest you include one conversation per month.

Chat log can be useful during the interview, to prove that you have an ongoing and bonafide relationship. For this kind of proof, I submitted 4 (yes, 4) emails in my I-129F petition, and they were given to be back at the very beginning of my consulate appointment! This kind of proof is more or less important depending on each consulate, I don't know for Brazil.

But definitely, do not send 400 pages.

K-1 Visa Timeline AOS Timeline

- Aug 31st, 2011 - Mailed I-129F package - May 29th, 2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP package

- Apr 13th, 2012 - Visa received - Aug 24th, 2012 - Green Card received

ROC Timeline

- May 19th, 2014 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

- Aug 8th, 2014 - Green Card received

N-400 Timeline

- Dec 29th, 2021 - Filed online. Got notice that biometrics will be reused.

- Now waiting...

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

thanks,

Kelly

The "how we met paper" is an answer to Question 18. It does NOT have to be signed, no more than you sign any other answers to questions. Your names should be on the attachment. The "how we met" answer can be 1 or 2 sentences.

The only things that need ORIGINAL signatures are the I-129f, the G-325a's and the letters of intent (one from each) nothing else needs to be signed and everything else can be a COPY of the original

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Really? I am including 400 pages of chat on skype + facebook pages that I did the print screm, and for the how we met story I put that we are gonna buy the ring by the time I get to US.

Many thanks in advance, Im soo confused since I dont understand english well

I included NONE. Not required for the petition. For the "how we met story" I wrote, exactly...

"While returning from a trip to Ukraine on September 19, 2007 I had a layover in Prague, CZ Republic. I met Alla while standing in line at the airport to buy bus tickets to the city"

That's it. I attached COPIES of our passport stamps showing we were both in Prague, boarding passes for the airline tickets and ONE photo of us together in a restaraunt. Nothing more

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.