frank_jhen_01

final check with my K1 Application

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

this is what i have on my packet for the k1,

cover letter (table of content of whats inside)

1. 1. payment
  2. 2. I-129f
  3. 3. G-325A and passport syle photo for me (i signed the g-325a, i wrote my full name on the photo do i need to sign it too)
  4. 4. attchment of my employer of last 5 years, (i wrote see attachment on g-325a)
  5. 5. my whole copy of u.s. passport and a copy of my citizenship (do i need to sign this somewhere)
  6. 6. letter certifying intent to marry from me and her both signed
  7. 7 proof of having meet in person, ( i have my itenarary, my passport stamp, and about8-10 pictures of us together) do i need to add?
  8. 9. proof of ongoing relationship, ( i have some letters from her 3 letters with stamps, i printed out couple of conversations on yahoo, and copy and paste some skype logs to word document around 10 pages)
  9. 11copy of my decree of dissolution of marriage, ( i was divorce so this is the divorce paper works)

is there anything im missing? please help and let me know im just final checking now and getting ready to send

SACRIFICE, COMMITMENT, DEDICATION, A NEW BREED OF ME

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

1. 1. payment
  2. 2. I-129f
  3. 3. G-325A and passport syle photo for me (i signed the g-325a, i wrote my full name on the photo do i need to sign it too)
  4. 4. attchment of my employer of last 5 years, (i wrote see attachment on g-325a)
  5. 5. my whole copy of u.s. passport and a copy of my citizenship (do i need to sign this somewhere)
  7. 7 proof of having meet in person, ( i have my itenarary, my passport stamp, and about8-10 pictures of us together) do i need to add?
  8. 9. proof of ongoing relationship, ( i have some letters from her 3 letters with stamps, i printed out couple of conversations on yahoo, and copy and paste some skype logs to word document around 10 pages)
  9. 11copy of my decree of dissolution of marriage, ( i was divorce so this is the divorce paper works)

is there anything im missing? please help and let me know im just final checking now and getting ready to send

Do you have the G-325A from her with her original signature? And her passport size picture?

Oh and while the G-1145 is optional .. I suggest you include it too, so you can get email and text notices

Edited by Celeste & C

1. 1. payment
  2. 2. I-129f

1. How about G-325A and passport style photo for your fiancee.

2. Proof of ongoing relationship is not required to file it, it will be needed at the interview stage.

3. Make sure you have a court certified divorce decree just a regular marriage dissolution will result in RFE.

Do you have the G-325A from her with her original signature? And her passport size picture?

Oh and while the G-1145 is optional .. I suggest you include it too, so you can get email and text notices

:thumbs:

event.png

event.png

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths." (Proverbs 3, 5-6)

Timeline

yes i have the g-325a from her with her signature and complete date, and her passport picture, but the passport picture is not signed it just have her name on it. ok ill add that 1145

event.png

event.png

Timeline

1. How about G-325A and passport style photo for your fiancee.

2. Proof of ongoing relationship is not required to file it, it will be needed at the interview stage.

3. Make sure you have a court certified divorce decree just a regular marriage dissolution will result in RFE.

:thumbs:

court certified?? can you clear thios one for me please? i have on where its say filled, and have a judge from the court signed it and some attorney..

event.png

event.png

Timeline

yes i have the g-325a from her with her signature and complete date, and her passport picture, but the passport picture is not signed it just have her name on it. ok ill add that 1145

Don't worry about the picture not being signed, Frank. Her name should be sufficient.. We didn't sign our pictures, we simply put our names of them.

If you have her G-325A from her... looks like you are set! You are using the check list, from the guides, to double check, right? http://www.visajourn...content/k1guide

I don't know about the divorce papers, so I'll let someone else help you with that one good.gif

Edited by Celeste & C

Timeline

1. 1. payment
  2. 2. I-129f

sorry i forgot to include her G-325a with her signatuire on it, and i have her passport photo too also but no signature of her just her name. is this ok for the photo??

Don't worry about the picture not being signed, Frank. Her name should be sufficient.. We didn't sign our pictures, we simply put our names of them.

If you have her G-325A from her... looks like you are set! You are using the check list, from the guides, to double check, right? http://www.visajourn...content/k1guide

I don't know about the divorce papers, so I'll let someone else help you with that one good.gif

yes thats what i did and now just asking some questions here and posting what i have too so im not missing anything, and i'll have my supervisor check it too because he did use k-1 also.

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

1. 1. payment
  2. 2. I-129f

Hi you dont need to sign the pictures or the passport photocopies.

Make sure you have 2 to 4 proof of each type.

And I agree with Celeste, send in the 1145 to stay tuned! Good luck!

sorry i forgot to include her G-325a with her signatuire on it, and i have her passport photo too also but no signature of her just her name. is this ok for the photo??

yes thats what i did and now just asking some questions here and posting what i have too so im not missing anything, and i'll have my supervisor check it too because he did use k-1 also.

The name on the photo is ok no worries on this one.

court certified?? can you clear thios one for me please? i have on where its say filled, and have a judge from the court signed it and some attorney..

As long as it have court stamp and signature you are fine. What I meant is Certified Copy sorry for the confusion.

event.png

event.png

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths." (Proverbs 3, 5-6)

what about mailing it?? what is better using fedex or usps?

I mailed mine via USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation and it got there just fine. It was $5 and that included the envelope. Whichever you use, just be sure to get something that tracks the package.

Part One: The K-1 Visa Journey:

USCIS Receipt of I-129F: January 24, 2012 | Petition Approval: June 15, 2012 (No RFEs)
Interview: October 24, 2012 - Review | Visa Delivered: October 31, 2012

Part Two: Entry and Adjusting Status:

POE: November 18, 2012 (at SFO) - Review
Wedding: December 1, 2012 | Social Security: New cards received on December 7, 2012.
AOS Package (I-485/I-765/I-131) NOA1: February 19, 2013 | Biometrics Appt.: March 18, 2013
AP/EAD Approved: April 29, 2013 | Card Received: May 6, 2013 | AOS Interview Appt.: May 16, 2013 - Approved Review Card Received: May 24, 2013

Part Three: Removal of Conditions:

Coming Soon...

"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." – George Carlin

Timeline

I mailed mine via USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation and it got there just fine. It was $5 and that included the envelope. Whichever you use, just be sure to get something that tracks the package.

good.gif We used USPS as well, and we sent it regular... made it to Dallas just fine! Sending it Priority with Delivery Confirmation for only $5, is rather inexpensive, for some piece of mind... so which ever way you feel more comfortable with, should work good.gif

Timeline

quick question, i just filled up the G-1145, do i put it on very top of my packet?

and sending it, can i just used those brown envelopes write the USCIS address then mail it Priority with mail confirmation or use the envelope that they have at the post office?

event.png

event.png

quick question, i just filled up the G-1145, do i put it on very top of my packet?

and sending it, can i just used those brown envelopes write the USCIS address then mail it Priority with mail confirmation or use the envelope that they have at the post office?

I put the G-1145 form behind my check, but yes, towards the top of the heap. For mailing, I just used the USPS Priority Mail envelope, but you should be fine to use a different envelope and have them affix the appropriate sticker/label to it.

Part One: The K-1 Visa Journey:

USCIS Receipt of I-129F: January 24, 2012 | Petition Approval: June 15, 2012 (No RFEs)
Interview: October 24, 2012 - Review | Visa Delivered: October 31, 2012

Part Two: Entry and Adjusting Status:

POE: November 18, 2012 (at SFO) - Review
Wedding: December 1, 2012 | Social Security: New cards received on December 7, 2012.
AOS Package (I-485/I-765/I-131) NOA1: February 19, 2013 | Biometrics Appt.: March 18, 2013
AP/EAD Approved: April 29, 2013 | Card Received: May 6, 2013 | AOS Interview Appt.: May 16, 2013 - Approved Review Card Received: May 24, 2013

Part Three: Removal of Conditions:

Coming Soon...

"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." – George Carlin

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.