LuzyC

What Is Your Weirdest Insecurities?

19 posts in this topic

Yes ,I always drives My sweetie crazy when it strike me..I do have those '' weird feelings of insecurities'' .. :( Just like..

My height-Im just 4'10..lol

My butt nose-I envy cute pointed nose like Gary. :D

My brown-skin color-I always like white/pinkish skin people.

I know its a filipina features and can't do nothing about it ..that is why Gary said Im weird because He like all those feautures in me..Ok I admit Im crazy and Im weird :lol:

Do you have those weird(whatever You call it) insecurities?

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

I think everybody has them, it isn't weird... but it can wear on a person if it is brought up over and over, and you can in fact convince them you are right! ;) Thru the power of persuasion... for example, I had an ex who told me over and over he was worried he wasn't good enough for me. One day, I believed him!!

:lol:

Married 12-30-05

Started our visa journey Jan 06.

01-06 - I-130, K3 shortly after

04-06 - switched to Canada Immigration

07-06 - Moved to Canada (PR almost complete)

07-06 - Changed again, back to US imm.

09-06 - Landed as Canadian PR

10-06 - DCF Toronto, Approved in 1.5 hrs!

11-06 - Interview Montreal (success!)

I-130

10-05-06 DCF in Toronto - Approved

10-19-06 Packet 3 received & sent back

10-20-06 Montreal receives P3

11-03-06 Packet 4 received

11-06-06 Medical

11-22-06 Interview / Visa approved

11-26-06 heading home, 6 day drive, my oh my

HOME SWEET HOME

10.24.08 - Mailed I-751 to CSC

Delivered at 9:03 AM on October 25, 2008

10.29.08 NOA1

10.30.08 Check cashed

12.06.08 Biometrics Appt.

12.19.08 Received new Drivers License extended to 2011

03.12.09 Received CONGRATULATIONS letter - Card on the way!!

03.20.09 Received his SHINY new card. WOO HOOOOOOO

YAY!! We can take a break from this madness until Citizenship.

My brown-skin color-I always like white/pinkish skin people.

Same with my wife. She hates her brown skin and I love it!!!

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

awwww Luz....you are as cute as a button :lol: I am only 5ft 2in and wish I was much taller then I wouldn't be over weight :blush:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

I've always hated my big butt...'BUTT' it drives my husband crazy!!! He can't keep his hands off it. :whistle:

And I'm as pale as a ghost, which I've always been self-conscious of...but when I stand next to my beautiful mocha-skinned hubby, we make quite a statement :D(L):D

ONE DAY AT A TIME....

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

12/30/2008: Overnighted I-751 package to VSC

01/06/2009: Check cashed

01/06/2009: NOA (arrived 01/09/09)

01/23/2009: Biometrics appt letter received

01/31/2009: Biometrics scheduled

05/20/2009: APPROVED

06/23/2009: 10 Year Green Card arrived

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

I've always hated my butt too, cause my ex always made fun of it. Now, my sweetie loves the shape of my butt. He doesn't like me to criticize myself...he's slowly helping me rebuild my self confidence. He always finds ways to take a criticism of myself into something positive. Just another one of the reasons I love him so much. :wub:

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I've always heard the nicest things from my family and friends, but I always thought they HAD to be nice to me so it never counted as a real compliment. David made me believe I am and I can be as beautiful as I want. He made me love myself all over again.

He still says he loves how I'm not aware of my good features though. He thinks it's sexy :blush:

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

I have big man shoulders. I don't know it's from swimming the butterfly for so many years or if I was good at the butterfly because of my man shoulders. :lol:

Me too, Jen. :blush:

My Mom used to call me her little quarterback...lol.

Thanks a lot, Ma! :lol:

smilie_s.gifsmilie_h.gifsmilie_a.gifsmilie_r.gifsmilie_o.gifsmilie_n.gif

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I have big man shoulders. I don't know it's from swimming the butterfly for so many years or if I was good at the butterfly because of my man shoulders. :lol:

Me too, Jen. :blush:

My Mom used to call me her little quarterback...lol.

Thanks a lot, Ma! :lol:

:lol:

Yeah, people used to tell me I was bulit like my uncle. He was a linebacker.... :blush:

Wife will find out I was lying when I said that's as big as they get. LOL

:lol::lol::lol:

smilie_s.gifsmilie_h.gifsmilie_a.gifsmilie_r.gifsmilie_o.gifsmilie_n.gif

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away"

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I want to be liked...not just loved by my SO, but liked...for who I am...just as I am. I fear the parts of me that are not so easy to like.

Toned shoulders on a woman are sexy to me as long as the muscles striations aren't visible.

ATH_JeLynn_pose.jpg

This is okay... :star:

But not this... :blink:

musclewomen5.jpg

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
I want to be liked...not just loved by my SO, but liked...for who I am...just as I am. I fear the parts of me that are not so easy to like.

Toned shoulders on a woman are sexy to me as long as the muscles striations aren't visible.

ATH_JeLynn_pose.jpg

This is okay... :star:

But not this... :blink:

musclewomen5.jpg

Oh wow....*gulp*

Our 7 year old daughter looked at that woman bodybuilder and said "gross!"

Just curious though, why would a woman want to look so much like a man?

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn