cmlokh

naturalization certificate ?

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

it asks for a birth certificate OR naturalization certificate... if she was born here, she was never naturalized, so she wouldn't have one.

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

NO, Natural Born Citizens are not Naturalized citizens.

Only need one proof of citizenship.

• Copy of BIO page from US Passport. or;
  • Copy of US Birth Cert or;
  • Copy of certificate of us citizen birth abroad or;
  • Copy of Certificate of naturalization.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Other Timeline

hi everyone!

my wife is born as a us citizen and in guide of i-130 it says she needs a copy of naturalization certificate how can she get this one ?

The quickest way would be:

1) commit suicide.

2) ask her creator for a quick rebirth, but not as an American

3) find a way to emigrate to the United States

4) once eligible, file for naturalization.

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all . . . . The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic . . . . There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

President Teddy Roosevelt on Columbus Day 1915

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

[

Obviously the poster was unaware of what a naturalization was, it was rather rude for u to post what u posted, people come here for questions and advice, not for smart Alec comments from members. Suggesting comitting suicide even in jest, in some cultures could be a serious insult.

quote name=Brother Hesekiel' timestamp='1332813601' post='5250655]

The quickest way would be:

1) commit suicide.

2) ask her creator for a quick rebirth, but not as an American

3) find a way to emigrate to the United States

4) once eligible, file for naturalization.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I suggest the petitioner fill out all the paperwork as she is the USC and speaks and understands English well. I am trying to understand why the visa applicant is filling out the forms. I would never even imagine my spouse trying to comprehend the forms when English is his third language. It is evident this a very challenging process, have your wife or mother-in-law join VJ it will make the process much smoother for you both. You are trying to accomplish what many Americans hire an attorney to do. Yes it is fairly feasible to accomplish if you already dominate the language.

Edited by MIBEN

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I suggest the petitioner fill out all the paperwork as she is the USC and speaks and understands English well. I am trying to understand why the visa applicant is filling out the forms. I would never even imagine my spouse trying to comprehend the forms when English is his third language. It is evident this a very challenging process, have your wife or mother-in-law join VJ it will make the process much smoother for you both. You are trying to accomplish what many Americans hire an attorney to do. Yes it is fairly feasible to accomplish if you already dominate the language.

Hi ma'am MIBNEN I appreciate your answer but that's not what i asked about there are some people who they answered me already and i'm grateful for them. so you don't need to type all that because you are off subject. Thank you anyway!

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Timeline

Hi ma'am MIBNEN I appreciate your answer but that's not what i asked about there are some people who they answered me already and i'm grateful for them. so you don't need to type all that because you are off subject. Thank you anyway!

You are asking for assistance, you don't get to choose who replies and yes I was helping you my suggestions would make your entire process more fluid. You have to keep in mind there are many of us who have gone before you and were very successful for very good reason. Initially, when you contacted me under another screen name I was very helpful to you in the process of getting married, you reached out to me at the time because you recognized my husband in our pictures.

Later in conversation with my husband I discovered you had further gotten a hold of his email through people back in Morocco and contacted him. It was only because I was mentioning your case to him that we realized it was the same person we were talking with, understandably he got upset that you would reach out to him for assistance and not tell him that you had been speaking to his wife on another forum for assistance as well. As you very well know that in Morocco this is viewed as very disrespectful, to be speaking to a man's wife regardless of the topic and not disclose this information. A topic he will discuss with your you and your family on a follow-on visit this summer.

Out of respect for my husband and in an effort to continue to help you and your wife, I asked you to get your wife to contact me so I could be of further assistance. You kept contacting me rather than your wife so I stopped all contact. So now you want to get smart with someone? You see there is relevance in what I am saying to you Simo, just by looking at all your posts it is obvious you are struggling with the forms. VJ users have sent you guides and answered your questions and at times you ask the same question again and judging by your questions either you did not read the guides or even after reading them you don't comprehend.

So am I off topic? No not at all. Was I still trying to assist you with my recommendations? Yes but I see you did not understand that as well.

At the end of the day we are all here to help each other so don't be so thin skinned. If at the end something a VJ member says may help you get closer to your loved one regardless if you don't like what they have to say. The visa journey was not implemented yesteday there have been many that have gone before you and may be of some assistance.

Last recommendation, minimize the number of accounts you have online, my husband and I found a handful when we were trying to figure out if we were talking to the same person. You keep using several screennames on several services and that can only serve to hound you during the interview as the IT pesonnel on staff know how to link accounts together very well. This is the best recommendation I can give you being IT myself for over 11 years for the federal government.

Good luck in your process

Edited by MIBEN

Timeline

You are asking for assistance, you don't get to choose who replies and yes I was helping you my suggestions would make your entire process more fluid. You have to keep in mind there are many of us who have gone before you and were very successful for very good reason. Initially, when you contacted me under another screen name I was very helpful to you in the process of getting married even though I had to struggle with assisting you because all your questions were visa focused rather than the process of getting married. I had to get you back in focus and get you to understand that you had to first get married before you could begin to worry about getting a visa. You reached out to me at the time because you recognized my husband in our pictures.

Later in conversation with my husband I discovered you had further gotten a hold of his email through people back in Morocco and contacted him. It was only because I was mentioning your case to him that we realized it was the same person we were talking with, understandably he got upset that you would reach out to him for assistance and not tell him that you had been speaking to his wife on another forum for assistance as well. As you very well know that in Morocco this is viewed as very disrespectful, to be speaking to a man's wife regardless of the topic and not disclose this information. A topic he will discuss with your you and your family on a follow-on visit this summer.

Out of respect for my husband and in an effort to continue to help you and your wife, I asked you to get your wife to contact me so I could be of further assistance. You kept contacting me rather than your wife so I stopped all contact. So now you want to get smart with someone? You see there is relevance in what I am saying to you Simo, just by looking at all your posts it is obvious you are struggling with the forms. VJ users have sent you guides and answered your questions and at times you ask the same question again and judging by your questions either you did not read the guides or even after reading them you don't comprehend.

So am I off topic? No not at all. Was I still trying to assist you with my recommendations? Yes but I see you did not understand that as well.

At the end of the day we are all here to help each other so don't be so thin skinned. If at the end something a VJ member says may help you get closer to your loved one regardless if you don't like what they have to say. The visa journey was not implemented yesteday there have been many that have gone before you and may be of some assistance.

Last recommendation, minimize the number of accounts you have online, my husband and I found a handful when we were trying to figure out if we were talking to the same person. You keep using several screennames on several services and that can only serve to hound you during the interview as the IT pesonnel on the consulate staff know how to link accounts together very well to include this network. It can be perceived that you are the one pushing for the visa since you are the only one filling out the forms something I find out odd considering your wife is suppose to be the one petitioning you. This is the best recommendation I can give you being IT myself for over 11 years for the federal government.

Good luck in your process

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.