valera

G-325A place of residence if deceased and Russia address format

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Ok, I have three questions.

1. We're filling out G-325A. My fiance's mother has passed away a number of years ago; what should she put for her mother's "City and Country of Residence"?
  2. The postal address scheme in Russia is somewhat different from that in US. If anyone is familiar with it, what should we put for her home & work addresses so that the application doesn't get rejected and also when someone needs to send my fiance mail, it actually gets to her?
  3. The G-325A application has 4 identical pages. What gives? What do we do with them?

Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
  1. We're filling out G-325A. My fiance's mother has passed away a number of years ago; what should she put for her mother's "City and Country of Residence"?
  2. The postal address scheme in Russia is somewhat different from that in US. If anyone is familiar with it, what should we put for her home & work addresses so that the application doesn't get rejected and also when someone needs to send my fiance mail, it actually gets to her?
  3. The G-325A application has 4 identical pages. What gives? What do we do with them?

Thanks!

To answer your 2nd question...my mother died when i was 6 months old. I filled out all of the information about her...and under city and country of residence...i put DECEASED. i dont know, but i think that is the correct response...BUT...i just mailed mine...so, that is what i did.

Alicia (United States) + Juan Francisco (Nicaragua) = AMOR

Timeline:

06-??-05: Met on mission trip in El Salvador...

07-28-05: Said goodbye...sniff, sniff

05-19-06: He was denied the tourist visa by the Embassy in Managua...

06-15-06: I couldn't wait any longer...flew to see him in Managua...

07-??-06: We got engaged.

07-13-06: I flew back to the U.S.

10-03-06: I-129F sent certified express mail

10-06-06: Notice Left, October 06, 2006, 11:29 am, MESQUITE, TX 75185 (um..maybe tomorrow?!)

10-10-06: Your item was delivered at 6:40 am on October 10, 2006 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 to INS . The item was signed for by M S.

10-16-06: NOA1 date...no email...but this is the date on the official copy that they sent to me (it's so pretty!).

10-19-06: Check posted (online banking).

10-20-06: Received NOA1 snail mail.

01-04-07: NOA2 (93 days)

01-11-07: Received NOA2 snail mail.

01-20-07: Letter from NVC: Case will be on its way to Managua within 1 week. (Date on letter: Jan 16).

01-26-07: Fran receives packet three and INTERVIEW DATE.

03-13-07: Interview date. Visa granted! Gracias a Dios.

03-18-07: We fly back to the U.S.

03-22-07: We get married!

06-??-07: We file I-485.

Hold up b/c notice of biometrics appointment doesn't arrive to our never changed address!

I don't really remember the dates b/c I am filling this in half a year later!

12-24-07: We find out we are expecting a little one!

01-??-08: Fran receives his green card.

Thanks!

To answer your 2nd question...my mother died when i was 6 months old. I filled out all of the information about her...and under city and country of residence...i put DECEASED. i dont know, but i think that is the correct response...BUT...i just mailed mine...so, that is what i did.

Same here, both of our fathers passed away and that was what we were told to put by many others.

As for the 4 pages-- they're actually not identical, the stuff at the bottom (that you don't fill out) is different. Just fill in the right info on all four and be sure to include all four, as people DO recieve RFEs for only sending one.

UNST0001.gifbritkit.jpgUNKG0001.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

My father is deceased, so that is what I put for City and State of residence. With the address, my fiancee lives in an apartment, which is very common in Russia. Your fiancee may live in a small village, but if she lives in an apartment as most Russians do, just put the street, house and flat number. The next line you write down the city, republic and 6 digit postal code. The last line is the country. If you want an example, look at the US Embassy in Moscow address. It can be found by going to their website.

March 29, 2006: mailed the I-129f form after getting all the documents translated and prepared

April 07, 2006: NOA-1

June 30, 2006: IMBRA RFE received by me

July 07, 2006: IMBRA RFE received by CSC

Aug 01, 2006: NOA-2

Aug 15, 2006: receipt from NVC stating they have the approved petition

Aug 25, 2006: email from US Embassy in Moscow, interview scheduled for Oct 16 @ 8:00 am

Sep 29, 2006: packet 3 finally received at old address even though we notified the NVC and Moscow Embassy of the new address.

October 16, 2006: Interview She passed

October 26, 2006: Arrival Date in the United States

November 09, 2006: Married

January 01, 2007: Moved from Florida to Kansas City (job related, not by choice)

January 12, 2007: Mailed paperwork for AOS, EAD, travel

January 18, 2007: Chicago received petitions

February 06, 2007: Biometrics appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Valer-

If you are filing the form online the Acrobat reader fills out the 4 pages automatically,just make sure to sign all of them once printed. They differ slightly in their appearance as far as I remember.

Also make yourself copies of all the paperwork you are submitting including all evidence you are submitting. When she attends the interview she will need to have all of these originals and copies present with her in the event they ask to see any of it.

(L) Aque

The journey begins...got the package together sent FedEx OV 2/22/06

Packet received in VT Center 10:53 AM Signed by G.Merrihew 2/23/06

Packet returned, check made out for the wrong amount, I feel stupid :( 3/4/06

New check made out, given to Fedex today but will go out Monday morning 3/6/06

Packet received SECOND time signed by same person at 11:00 am, please God let this be it! 3/7/06

NOA 1-------------------------3/8/06

Check cashed----------------3/9/06

Touched----------------------3/21/06

NO2 approved electronically!!!!!!!!!------3/22/06

Touched, I guess they mailed the petition out today-------3/23/06

NVC sent out approved petition!!! YAYYYYYYYY-------------3/27/06

Packet 3 received by my fiance----------------------------4/9/06

Medical appnt.------------------------------------------4/10/06

Packet 3 sent back-----------4/14/06

Interview Date Given for MAY 15------------------4/24/06 Interview cancelled 5/11/06

Case reopened by VSC---7/13/06

Touched-------------------7/14/06

Touched------------------7/15/06

RFE Update!!!!----------7/17/06

RFE Sent back---------7/22/06

RFE Update Online----7/26/06

Touched---------------7/27/06

Touched--------------7/28/06

Touched-------------7/29/06

Touched------------8/09/06

Re-APPROVED-----8/09/06

NVC sent out to the embassy---8/14/06

Interview re-scheduled for----- 9/26/06!!!!!!!

APPROVED_RECEIVED VISA IN HAND 10/03/06!!!!

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

Thanks!

1. youre kidding right???

2. Whatever address she uses to receive mail thru the postal system.

3. youre kidding right???

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

Filed: Timeline

Thanks!

Hello,

1. Put (Year, Deceased)

2. Put the address as it is, it doesnt matter in what way it is in US they write addresses, every country has different styles.

3. Just mail in all the printed four pages. Read instructions for more info on the forms.

Filed: Timeline

Valera,

1. Boot Hill (seriously, write 'deceased', they don't care where the cemetary is)

2. Enter the addresses in the Russian format. But they won't be using G-325A for addresses to address mail.

3. Fill them out, sign and date them.

Yodrak

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.