웃

California: Muslim Mother of Five Severely Beaten Passes Away, Note Near Her Body Read, “Go back to your own country. You’re a terrorist.”

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

El Cajon Woman Severely Beaten Passes Away

Detectives Are Investigating The Attack On 32-Year-Old Shaima Al Awadi As A Possible Hate Crime

El Cajon -- Shaima Al Awadi was taken off life support machines at Sharp Memorial Hospital Saturday afternoon.

Awadi, a 32-year-old mother of five, had been hospitalized since her 17-year-old daughter found her unconscious in the dining room of the family's El Cajon home last Wednesday.

The head of the San Diego Chapter of Council on American-Islamic Relations, Hanif Mohebi told 10News that the family is in shock and needs to find "whomever it is that has committed this outrageous act."

"The family is in shock at the moment. They're still trying to deal with what happened," said Mohebi, who met with family members. "We want to make sure that we lend any kind of support to the investigators."

The victim’s 17-year-old daughter, Fatima Al Himidi, told 10News she thinks it was a hate crime.

Investigators confirmed late Friday a threatening note was found next to Awadi. The victim’s family said that note was the second one left at the home in the last week.

Al Himidi said, "A week ago they left a letter saying this is our country not yours you terrorist, and so my mom ignored that thinking it was just kids playing a prank. But the day they hit her, they left another note again, and it said the same thing."

Al Himidi told 10News nothing was stolen from the home, and the only motive must have been hate.

Awadi immigrated to the United States from Iraq nearly 20-years-ago.

Police have sealed the coroners report. Investigators have not named a suspect in the case.

http://www.10news.com/news/30753601/detail.html

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Sad story. Some people really suck. Hope they catch the a-hole(s) responsible.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

I have a problem with the math here.

Given that al Awadi immigrated to US about 20 years ago (which means, based on the stated age of 32, that she was around 12 then), how did she manage to marry legally prior to her 15TH birthday (as indicated by age of Fatima Himidi)?

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I have a problem with the math here.

Given that al Awadi immigrated to US about 20 years ago (which means, based on the stated age of 32, that she was around 12 then), how did she manage to marry legally prior to her 15TH birthday (as indicated by age of Fatima Himidi)?

You have a problem with the MATH??? :wow:

There really are some larger issues here!!

You have a problem with the MATH??? :wow:

There really are some larger issues here!!

Not for him apparently. Probably one of those same types that think how short a woman's skirt is or how many sexual partners she's had is relevant to rape stories, etc. Gross.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Senseless!!!

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

It is for the very perp that would beat a woman to death that some of us carry weapons. If that person could be so merciless to brutally beat a woman to death -- none of us are safe. A person like that deserves 2 Winchester 230 gr. 45 caliber, Ranger Ts center-mass. The world would be better off for it.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC