Harry_pal

K1 denial..now applying visitor visa

8 posts in this topic

Hello vj friends...

i need your advise..i got denial on k1 visa from new delhi..(they said our relationship is not strong,even we submitted all the required documents)..now my fiancee has re-applied k1 Petition at USCIS...on the other hand embassy sending my case back to uscis..i know it will take some time re-sending case back to NVC from USCIS and then delhi embassy again..(if i get re-approval from uscis) but same time i am applying B1/B2 visa..my family(parents,brother) is also living in USA.

My Questions are

1)should i get sponsorship from my brother or my fiancee.. ? (both are software Engg)

2)if visa officer says why you want to go USA then what will be best Answer..

3) My brother have applied my IV petition also..around 2 year's back..(will be problem for applying B1/B2..?)

if you now more Questions.please let me..

thanks..

Harry.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You will not be issued a tourist visa with that much evidence showing your intent to immigrate to the USA.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hello vj friends...

i need your advise..i got denial on k1 visa from new delhi..(they said our relationship is not strong,even we submitted all the required documents)..now my fiancee has re-applied k1 Petition at USCIS...on the other hand embassy sending my case back to uscis..i know it will take some time re-sending case back to NVC from USCIS and then delhi embassy again..(if i get re-approval from uscis) but same time i am applying B1/B2 visa..my family(parents,brother) is also living in USA.

My Questions are

1)should i get sponsorship from my brother or my fiancee.. ? (both are software Engg)

3) My brother have applied my IV petition also..around 2 year's back..(will be problem for applying B1/B2..?)

sponsorship for K1 visa? or do you mean something else?

Who can give a better answer... Only you.

You don't seem to have chances to get B1/B2 visa since you are an intended immigrant.

Edited by iwaiting

XrVRp5.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I dont know if you have any other attempts for US visa before this K1, but your previous petition by your prother and not being to show enough ties for K1 it certainly seems like you are just trying to obtain an entry to US by hook or crook.

If your K1 was denied instead of fixing those issues why would one be focused on applying for B1/2 and one not being to able to answer why they want to go to US all these just dont add up and makes it sound more like a sham.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

the chance of you getting visitor visa is very very low...

With denied K1 and petition getting back to USCIS... there is very low chance of getting the K1 visa too.

The best option is CR1 by getting married and applying I130.

Please keep all the communications from USCIS/NVC and Embassy to you, you will need it during CR1, if you choose to go for it.

1. Pending F4 petition

2. Fail K-1

==>> Instead of showing strong bond to your country, you will show the IO how strong your intention to immigrate is. Your chance to obtain a tourist visa is zero. Sorry

Edited by NancyNguyen

N400

12/06/2014: Package filed

12/31/2014: Fingerprinted

02/06/2015: In-Line for Interview

04/15/2015: Passed Interview

05/05/2015: Oath letter was sent

05/22/2015: Oath Ceremony

Ask yourself. Only you know the answer to that question, we can't make up answer for you.

But if I have to assume based on what you have told us. I don't think you just intend to use tourist visa for visiting.

So you can forget about the tourist visa here. Fix the K-1 if your relationship is legit.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.