luckytxn

Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman

63 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I knew it couldn't be true. You start out sounding almost reasonable but then your train goes completely off the track! Do you somehow not get it that the MAJORITY of those casting ballots in the US presidential election of 2008 voted for a man most classify as BLACK! I think that qualifies as living in the same government. Though the idiots in the republican party in congress are doing their utmost to prevent him from accomplishing anything! Racism is dying. Not gone yet but it has become a minority position and will hopefully be growing ever smaller!

Actually racism is growing unfortunately. I hate to burst your bubble. You don't see it "on TV" but it's growing much larger, especially amongst your younger generations. It's a veiled racism and everyone appears all "happy" in public life, but I've never heard so much blatant racism/bigotry in groups of people (of all races) as I do today. Something is going to explode here in the near future and it's not going to be pretty.

This younger generation isn't stupid and the Black kids still feel like they're getting the shaft and the white/Hispanic kids think the black kids are getting special treatment which has led to a HUGE resentment.

The internet is a funny thing, it's brought us the best and worst in people and unfortunately I'm afraid we haven't seen the worst yet... Just look at those punk kids that ran down that black man here about a year or so ago...

Don't be fooled by anyone talking about unity. We are very very far from that.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Timeline

Yeah, more rectal facts not pulled from any reality.

Per his English teacher, he was suspended for tardiness. Teenagers late for school, mind blowing, totally.

http://m.thegrio.com/specials/trayvon-martin/slain-teens-friends-say-he-never-picked-a-fight.php

Trayvon Martin was suspended from school because he was caught with an empty plastic bag with traces of marijuana in it, the boy’s family attorney has confirmed.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778/thousands-expected-at-trayvon.html

7yqZWFL.jpg

Timeline

Trayvon Martin was suspended from school because he was caught with an empty plastic bag with traces of marijuana in it, the boy's family attorney has confirmed.

http://www.miamihera...at-trayvon.html

Facts are not welcome here. Go away.mad.gif

Timeline

medicinal purposes? :unsure:

Hence the store run for Skittles.whistling.gif

That's it! We found the smoking doobie! Guns save lives, and marijuana causes normally law-abiding youth to turn into violent animals that need to be terminated with extreme prejudice before they attack again.

No munchies, no store run.star_smile.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Orando summed up the scenario succinctly. If I lived in Florida I would say this event shows exactly how dangerous their self defense law is.

The you don’t know what self defense, from witness and police statement Zimmerman did have a bloody face and his shirt was wet and had grass stains.

Which shows there was a struggle and someone did throw a punch at Zimmerman but this details for some reasons has not come out.

If this was true and then Zimmerman shot back, there is nothing wrong in the defense law, it would have been self defense.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Actually racism is growing unfortunately. I hate to burst your bubble. You don't see it "on TV" but it's growing much larger, especially amongst your younger generations. It's a veiled racism and everyone appears all "happy" in public life, but I've never heard so much blatant racism/bigotry in groups of people (of all races) as I do today. Something is going to explode here in the near future and it's not going to be pretty.

This younger generation isn't stupid and the Black kids still feel like they're getting the shaft and the white/Hispanic kids think the black kids are getting special treatment which has led to a HUGE resentment.

The internet is a funny thing, it's brought us the best and worst in people and unfortunately I'm afraid we haven't seen the worst yet... Just look at those punk kids that ran down that black man here about a year or so ago...

Don't be fooled by anyone talking about unity. We are very very far from that.

Your observation is very good…. This is not just between the kids, but my observation it even applies for adults.

Older African American folks think they are getting shaft and they should be given better opportunity, while White and Hispanic feel they work their asses and they are taxed at ridiculous rate and those free aids are given to African American community as food stamps and housing aids.