one...two...tree

Fox News Readers: Trayvon Martin A ‘Little Thug Ghetto Monkey.’

346 posts in this topic

Timeline

Unless we know what it was that GZ said to this kid and what physical moves he made on him we will not know the true extent of GZ's guilt! It still appears that the primary mistake the kid made was 'walking while black'!

Well then you can now know. The witness that finally gave a statement to authorities collaborated Zimmerman. She had not talked to police before but told media that she knew it wasn't self defense. The police asked to talk with her and she refused. She finally released a statement saying Zimmerman was defending himself. A 12 year old boy walking a dog saw most of the action and collaborated Zimmerman. The kid jumped the guy bothering him. Started pummeling him and eventually was shot once to get the attack to stop. That is self defense. The feds are going to step in and try for a possible civil rights violation. They will fail at that too.

Filed: Timeline

You and I can just disagree on me giving up my Constitutional rights as a good thing .star_smile.gif

You can still bear arms if the need arises, say Canadian paratroopers land in your backyard, you just shouldn't be able to stuff a handgun in the small of your back, and put on a jacket to hide it while you shop at the S&P.

Timeline

Did GZ step in front of this kid and block his path? Did he utter any challenges or use 'provocative' language? Did the kid try to shove past? Did GZ shove back? Was it only then that the kid shoved a bit harder and put GZ on his back whereupon GZ decided to execute him?

The very nature of the extreme racist comments made by so many leads one to surmise that possibly GZ came at this with a similar mentality. We don't know that though. We do know that GZ started the whole thing, that the kid was unarmed, and that GZ shot him dead!

The nature of the racist comments is a reflection of the anonymity of the internet. Trolls have been around since the beginning.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks. Never have gotten five thumbs up before.kicking.gif

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Perhaps the stand your ground law needs some refinement. If you actively pursue someone, the court would have the option to file charges for either manslaughter or involuntary manslaughter.

By the way, why do people keep bringing up the fact the the one person was black? They are both minorities correct?

Edited by Sousuke

Timeline

You can still bear arms if the need arises, say Canadian paratroopers land in your backyard, you just shouldn't be able to stuff a handgun in the small of your back, and put on a jacket to hide it while you shop at the S&P.

Why not?blink.gif

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

SCOTUS is finally showing some ballz and reaffirming our Constitutional rights in this matter. Daily many responsible Conceal carry holders deter crime and protect themselves but these are never heard about.

Yes I agree and I want to see more loosening of the restrictions. Events like this cause the gun-grabbers, liberal politicians and wienie RINOs to throw roadblocks in the way of those hard fought for rulings from the SCOTUS.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Daily many responsible Conceal carry holders deter crime and protect themselves but these are never heard about.

Neither are the statistics that show that concealed weapon carriers are most at risk for serious and fatal injury that those that are unarmed.

Timeline

Perhaps the stand your ground law needs some refinement. If you actively pursue someone, the court would have the option to file charges for either manslaughter or involuntary manslaughter charges.

By the way, why do people keep bringing up the fact the the one person was black? They are both minorities correct?

The kid was the only minority up till today. The Father released a statement that the kid was half Hispanic and in fact the Mother is known as an interpreter for the city. Many blacks in the family. He was no racist.

Up till today I thought he was a rabid white KKK nut.

Timeline

Yes I agree and I want to see more loosening of the restrictions. Events like this cause the gun-grabbers, liberal politicians and wienie RINOs to throw roadblocks in the way of those hard fought for rulings from the SCOTUS.

Because it is what the other side looks for. The facts show that it was a clean defense. Last week it was supposed to have been that Zimmerman hunted the kid down and killed him for being black. You know as well as I that daily there are many successful CCW defenses that have saved lives but that would not help the cause to restrict gun rights.

Neither are the statistics that show that concealed weapon carriers are most at risk for serious and fatal injury that those that are unarmed.

Show me the stats that show this. From what stats that I have ever found shows that CCW laws work as they should.

Why not?blink.gif

Because I don't know you from Adam, and I don't trust other people with weapons. I didn't even trust my own troops with loaded weapons except in a strictly controlled environment. I had friends on the LAPD that were always losing their handguns when they were drinking. I watched LA Metro and Ventura County Sheriff off-duty officers and deputies shoot it out in the parking lot of a bar in Agoura Hills over an argument about a pool game.

Nope. Citizens and off-duty law enforcement don't need to be armed with concealed weapons just to go out of their homes.

Show me the stats that show this. From what stats that I have ever found shows that CCW laws work as they should.

I posted it before. If I come back to this thread tomorrow, I might dig it up again.

Timeline

Because I don't know you from Adam, and I don't trust other people with weapons. I didn't even trust my own troops with loaded weapons except in a strictly controlled environment. I had friends on the LAPD that were always losing their handguns when they were drinking. I watched LA Metro and Ventura County Sheriff off-duty officers and deputies shoot it out in the parking lot of a bar in Agoura Hills over an argument about a pool game.

Nope. Citizens and off-duty law enforcement don't need to be armed with concealed weapons just to go out of their homes.

Again you and I will disagree on taking away my Constitutional Rights being a good thing.star_smile.gif