duriantaste

After she came to USA.

31 posts in this topic

You have way too much patients.

For Me I am the Man in the Relationship, the Alpha.

My gurl is told and understands, that it is my way or the highway.

I will punish or scold her if she try the old silent treatmeant, for me I deal punishment quickly and swiftly, This is what a Pinay gurl knows and appreciates.

:huh:

:) Well well...Who wudda thunk it....Jack gets back up, dusts himself off, reinvents himself and comes back swinging.

Me thinks VJ is gonna become a little more lively :yes: ...Jack came back...I have someone to... hmmmm.. "play" with (again). :hehe:

(btw...it's pretty obvious there is a crazy woman dancing around on the threads again...I think this ups the count to more than 20...new record?)

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

:huh:

:) Well well...Who wudda thunk it....Jack gets back up, dusts himself off, reinvents himself and comes back swinging.

Me thinks VJ is gonna become a little more lively :yes: ...Jack came back...I have someone to... hmmmm.. "play" with (again). :hehe:

(btw...it's pretty obvious there is a crazy woman dancing around on the threads again...I think this ups the count to more than 20...new record?)

Edit to ad...,

Jack and crazy dancing woman back on PI at the same time...I predict fun fun and more fun. :star:

and on Juniors thread...the stars must all be in the right alignment. :hehe:

(I wonder if Darren will show up too..)

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

Woah! So sad for your wife... and what planet are you from? Sick

I will punish or scold her if she try the old silent treatmeant, for me I deal punishment quickly and swiftly, This is what a Pinay gurl knows and appreciates.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It's a shame you do not see the women as a person but rather as an object and you think your money will draw them. My fiancee would not tolerate you. She is beautiful inside and out and too smart for you. I treat her with great respect. You give men a bad name and I predict you will die alone. I have seen your other post about trolling, drinking and seeking eye candy. You could never be a womans dream. Only their nightmare.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Now I understand the reason for CFO and the videos they play for Fiance and married Filipinos that are immigrating. Picture perfect poster child your are :wacko: . NOT!!

Good luck too you in life and I will add your wife to my prayers. From the way you treat her :( , I will make it a special point to pray hard for your wife to have protection and escape from you!!

God Does for those who do for themselves..!!

Bawwwa.. Yeah right.... Your obviously trying to be funny, but I bet you just stirred the pot LOL

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I get it -- you're joking or you're trolling. I'll give you the benefit of doubt and assume you're joking. You posted this on a good day, cause there were times in the past on this board, you'd still be dodging the arrows and digging the knives out of your back.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

However, the OP posted a very refreshing story of how his young wife has been quite resourceful in the use of her time alone. A very different story compared to the one posted 10 days ago.

Congrats OP -- you picked a keeper.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Congrats to you two. Its good to hear a story of adjustment going so smoothly for her. Wish my own spouse had found a similar route to keeping herself busy. She also has that must do something to contribute mind set that drives her crazy if she's not bringing in some money. Now that she has a job, she's feeling a lot happier and less frustrated. No boredom, getting out and being with other people, and knowing she's bringing some income in makes for a happy Pinay. I know some are happy with the home maker life, my spouse just needs to have more to do in order to feel happy.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats to you two. Its good to hear a story of adjustment going so smoothly for her. Wish my own spouse had found a similar route to keeping herself busy. She also has that must do something to contribute mind set that drives her crazy if she's not bringing in some money. Now that she has a job, she's feeling a lot happier and less frustrated. No boredom, getting out and being with other people, and knowing she's bringing some income in makes for a happy Pinay. I know some are happy with the home maker life, my spouse just needs to have more to do in order to feel happy.

I will be very honest, after she found that hobby/little side business, it was like night and day for me. All the (hidden stress) I was feeling about her getting depress/bored,... so on, went away. It was not planned nor we never talked about it while we used to chat'online. It just happened.

I am pretty sure others have similar ideas but are shy to ask for help to start the little hobby?

That is why communication is the avenue of happiness and understanding.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone,

My now wife came from the Philippines last summer. Before she came to USA, I was a bit nervous about her getting home sick. I leave home to work early in the morning and come back early in the evening. I read so many stories here in VJ about HS and that really got me worried. In my area, I didn't know any one from the Philippines before she came here that was worrying me a bit more.

Good thing these days we have FB, EBAY, Yahoo-messenger, skype, and so on. It makes it easier for her to keep in touch with her family and friends back in the Philippines. (Ebay ?? continue reading and you will understand)

She is young but she likes to work. She likes to feel useful and busy like many of the ladies here. She is a strong believers that people need to find opportunities no matter what the situation is (That is a beautiful positive way to look at things).

She also knows there is only one income in the house. I don't own my business. I am a 9 to 5 employee.

She has about 8 months in USA. About a month after she came to USA, she told me she needed some money, I jokingly said, why? do you have a date?. She just smiled at me. She then explained that since she didn't have working paper, had so much free time on her hands, she wanted to make a good use of that free time. Instead of going through depression and things of that nature. She always was thinking of a way to utilize so much free time. Seriously guys? how much cooking and cleaning can some one do in a day?

After she explained to me, I told her not to worry that I was going to give the money she wanted. She looked at me with her eyes wide open "REALLY". (The amount was very low. Wait she keeps on thinking of dollars to pesos conversion)

Suddenly, everything changed. The empty closet we have in the house is no longer empty. Her desk is no longer occupies with decorative items but with folders and receipts and things like that. The land line phone is no longer collecting dust because lack of usage. She started a very very very small online business. With one customer/person. I meant we are talking about $75 or $100 profit not much but it is something to keep her busy. My friends tell me to keep supporting her and let her continue do what she is doing because she is happy like that. She looks busy which is something pretty good. What happened next? That customer/person told another person, that other person told another person, and the wheel still spinning & turning. (Who will complain about free ads?)

I thought she was going to spend her profit on daily things that we really don't need. Instead, she opened a little store in the Philippines and hired those members in her family who don't have a job. She has few more ideas but they are on baby steps now. But knowing her, she likes to walk the talk. I need to admit, I am learning many things from her. She is a lot younger than I am. She is in her mid 20's.

I am so happy for her. I know for many of you that is not a big deal. For her, accomplishing what she did in less than a year, is a big deal. I think she found one of the formulas to ease the feeling of staying home alone during week days.

On a personal note: I thought she was not going to survive more than 3 months in USA. I was always thinking how could I pull a rabbit under my hat and makes something good out of the first few months. I did not have do anything. She managed to come up with some ideas.

Good job my amazona lady :thumbs:

:thumbs: :thumbs: Its very good to read, for sure the roots of a strong relationship.

All I can say is you need..... :help:

Hopefully you are joking... if not.... I truly feel sorry for you wife.... she deserves better.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Hopefully you are joking... if not.... I truly feel sorry for you wife.... she deserves better.

1) Jack has a history of writing misogynistic posts. He also has a habit of stereotyping Filipina's. I don't think he is joking because.... Jack often projects his "reality" as every1's reality. :wacko:

2) I'm not convinced his wife deserves any pity. She seems to support his behavior. (I know..it's a double :blink: :blink: )

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.