~PalmTreeGurl~

Has marriage & life been what you expected?

83 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

IHQ, so happy for you. Go on with your fabulous self! I also fully agree, get the milk for free, sister. As my friend said to me recently, ”Better to be single than to wish you were.” :thumbs:

I think girlfriends get a better deal sometimes... no laundry, no cooking, no babying and you get to go on dates all the time.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

I swear as our ten year anniversary gets closer and closer, I want to kick my husband's ####. Seriously, nothing major but he's gettin on my last nerve. I've just gone through genetic testing for BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations for hereditary breast ovarian cancer syndrome, and I've been super stressed. I'm fighting with my birth father because he's a pile of poo and refuses to help me gather medical information...or acting like an all around azzhole because my mom left him 30yrs ago. Gaaah!!!! Anyhoo, my results found a mutation of unknown significance on the BRCA2 gene. I don't know how I should treat those results so I'm stressed to the max. My husband just lets me be for the most. I feel like a child throwing a temper tantrum though because when he talks to me about it I get mad and when he doesn't talk to me about it I get mad. So I'm pouring my energy into filling out more family history papers so they can do further testing. I'll have to find a way to deal with that without ruining everything around me.

Thanks for listening :)

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Momof1 I'm sorry that you have to go thru something like this. (F) Due to my biological mother being deceased as well as her 2 brothers died when they were an infant and the other as a child and both of my maternal grandparents have passed away and my birth father spending 16 yrs in prison and me being adopted I have almost zero info to go on for my health. I have PCOS (poly cystic ovarian syndrome) and a blood clotting disorder from a mutated gene called factor V ..which I found that out 6 yrs ago from getting a major blood clot in my leg from being on BC pills for my pcos. I have only a small memory of my mothers father and his health issues being diabetes strokes and blood clots. It's frustrating

Edited by ~PalmTreeGurl~
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

My life is great with him. We love to watch movies at home every weekend. I cook and he cleans the dishes. We clean the house together. WE do everything together such going to the market,I never met someone who loves to go to the market like him,lol. We go out for dinner almost every Friday and Saturday,besides that we love to stay home.Each three months we have 10 days off and we travel to somewhere from New York to Florida, and once a year we travel abroad. Thank God he is very afectionate.He is my soulmate,yep definatelly the is the love of my life. I was living in the Usa when we met each other then my life didnt change regarding job and friends. BOTH of us have HDAD then you can imagine us together haxhahahahaha. No kids yet,we are not trying tho but practicing many times per week.,LOL

Filed: Timeline

I swear as our ten year anniversary gets closer and closer, I want to kick my husband's ####. Seriously, nothing major but he's gettin on my last nerve. I've just gone through genetic testing for BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations for hereditary breast ovarian cancer syndrome, and I've been super stressed. I'm fighting with my birth father because he's a pile of poo and refuses to help me gather medical information...or acting like an all around azzhole because my mom left him 30yrs ago. Gaaah!!!! Anyhoo, my results found a mutation of unknown significance on the BRCA2 gene. I don't know how I should treat those results so I'm stressed to the max. My husband just lets me be for the most. I feel like a child throwing a temper tantrum though because when he talks to me about it I get mad and when he doesn't talk to me about it I get mad. So I'm pouring my energy into filling out more family history papers so they can do further testing. I'll have to find a way to deal with that without ruining everything around me.

Thanks for listening :)

I hope you are ok momof1.. I hope you got good results

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Hope everything's ok, MO1...

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.