PD is Current.

May 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

1,228 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: China
Timeline

Welcome to Visa Journey.

Since 2 or more of your posts included expletives ( curse words ) it is agsinst the.TOS that.we all accepted when we joined seeking assistance with immgration cases. It's inappropriate and you know this.

My account was banned for 3 days and banned from the thread i was jokingly swearing.

And I'm banned from this thread where I only contributed USEFUL information?!?

This is some bull beep.

UNFAIR TREATMENT

My account "PD is Current" is banned. I can no longer post here.

I have done nothing wrong.

I more than contribute to all you F2A fellows in terms of organizing the F2A Watch List, that was MY idea!

And the ever popular prediction thread....

I request my account pdcurrent to be released from ban ASAP.

This forum is moderated by a bunch of dictators.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thanks for the data, very useful. I do wish they would give a breakdown of numbers per category.. Any idea why there's a big jump in March & April 2010?

My wife's PD date is in October. I'm curious since you seem so knowledgeable, when would you guess that it would be current?

all depends on dos and we can not exactly predict becaz we cannot estimate f2a filing but i think october 2010 should be current within 7 to 9 months....best of luck to u and all f2a...

My account was banned for 3 days and banned from the thread i was jokingly swearing.

And I'm banned from this thread where I only contributed USEFUL information?!?

This is some bull beep.

ohh really..its strange bcaz u r good contributor to the forum....

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Timeline

hi my friends my meaning was not to be dis heart to any one long time ago i think in july 2011 or august i read a topic from credible lawyer firm associated with immigration the just gave their idea that the volume of f2a filler is very very high after first half of 2010 because of very fast and like miracle movement of this f2a category that's why is quite possible the movement could slow after July 2010 but you are all right no one can predicted about it we are here to just give our opinion base on observation my felling are same with other because i am victim too of this stupid retrogression which happened in Jan 2011 my pd is may 10 2010 and case was completed on Feb 11 2011 i pray to all of those the are waiting of their be lovers and kids like me. hop fully my pd will become current on July vb or august subjected to continue this way of movement.

yep u r absolutely right filing is much higher in the later half of 2010...so it may slow a bit...

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Timeline

HAVE GREAT FEELINGS MYSELF..WIFE'S INTERVIEW WILL BE ON MAY 2012..

JAY SHAMI NARAYAN....

USCIS

PRIORITY DATE : FEBRUARY 3RD, 2010

CASE APPROVED ON SEPTEMBER 9TH, 2010

NVC

CASE COMPLETED ON DECEMBER 21ST, 2010

^^^VISA APPROVED ON JULY 3RD, 2012^^^

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

joe my friend pd september 2010 possibly will become current in october or nove my prediction only on the base of observation and close monitring of vb sonce last 1 year and pd my 2010 which also of mine would be august still thier is chances to become it current in july but its just 30%

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi zubi don't worry ap is normal procedure which happening with 60% of applicant here i am giving you dos # that is 202-663-1225

I M not in AP :)

and no i didnt submitted my Police report before i had to give them when i came here to pak

when my waiver got approved

I was residing in USA before..

My Pd Is July 5,2009 !!!

APPROVED VISA ISSUED ON : MARCH 14,2012 :)

Visa In Hand: March 16th 2012 :)

Good Luck to The Rest who r in waiting listtt

POE: 12th April 2012 InshaALLAH Ameen :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.