pinkpoka

How many total small face photos are required?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I saw that my fiance needs to submit a few small photos about 2 in x 2 in of his face, anyone know how many pictures I should have total. I think I saw only 2. The forms that are requiring the photos should I glue them on before he goes to the interview?

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I saw that my fiance needs to submit a few small photos about 2 in x 2 in of his face, anyone know how many pictures I should have total. I think I saw only 2. The forms that are requiring the photos should I glue them on before he goes to the interview?

Do not glue the photos onto the forms. Those 2X2 photos need to be passport photos with white background. The quantity needed should be listed in the embassy requirements.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Don't glue or staple any of the passport photos on any of the forms. Put them in one of those little baggies they give you or an envelope... anywhere where they are together and easy to locate.

They should do that for you. At least, those are the instructions from the Embassy in Argentina.

good.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi does anyone know if I should staple or glue photos where the forms are requesting them to be?

No. He just needs to bring the passport photos with him to the interview with the rest of his documents.

From the must read instructions pdf on the Juarez consulate website:

6. Two un-mounted full-face photos, taken within the past six months, the applicant should be facing the camera directly and the face should cover about 50 percent of the area of the photo. Picture taken showing the applicant looking down or to either side will not be accepted. It is preferable that the ears be exposed. The head of the applicant measured from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin from hairline side-to-side should measure 1 inch to 1 1/2 inches. The photograph should measure 2 inches square with the face centered in the frame. Prints may be either in color or black and white and must be taken against a white or off-white background. Photos should be printed without borders.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Okay and do we need extras to put on the forms that are requesting a photo?

You just need 2, like the instructions say, but you can bring extra if you like. However, do not attach any to the forms. The consulate will attach the photos where they need them to go, not you.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.