loverman2222

family f4 GC newbie with lotsa questions here:))

8 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hello to everyone,I am very hapy to find this community.Let me tell you some about ny case.

I studied some left the school and overstayed my visa more than one year.I lived in the state for almost 4 yearbetween 2000 and 2004 and left the country on my will.

My sister got married and her citizenship and applied for F4 for me.My PD date is AUG 2006.

In march 2009 I recieved the email below:

Current Status: This case has been sent to our local office for processing.

On March 26, 2009, we transferred this case to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location for additional processing. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

In May 2009, NVS mailed en envelope to my homecountry informing There are no visa numbers and need to wait bla bla and

my Case number and PD date info.

On the web I opened online account with these case number and have my username and password so I can check it.

Edited by PD2006forf4

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hello to everyone,I am very hapy to find this community.Let me tell you some about ny case.

I studied some left the school and overstayed my visa more than one year.I lived in the state for almost 4 yearbetween 2000 and 2004 and left the country on my will.

My sister got married and her citizenship and applied for F4 for me.My PD date is AUG 2006.

In march 2009 I recieved the email below:

Current Status: This case has been sent to our local office for processing.

On March 26, 2009, we transferred this case to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location for additional processing. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

In May 2009, NVS mailed en envelope to my homecountry informing There are no visa numbers and need to wait bla bla and

my Case number and PD date info.

On the web I opened online account with these case number and have my username and password so I can check it.

hi,

so, what are your questions? how old were you when you left the country? you could have a 10 year ban, which would end before you can come here.

the wait is over 10 years, immigration is currently working on petitions sent in 2000. you have to check every month the visa bulletin.

Timeline

I left the state im may 2003 when I was 26. In 2011 ,I called and explained my case in detail to the embassy and asked if I can get student visa,they said that it is up to the interviever.

My question is Do I need to do anything before my PD is current?? People are talking about visa fees some DS-3032 forms and things like that..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

You have 4 or more years before this becomes an issue.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

I left the state im may 2003 when I was 26. In 2011 ,I called and explained my case in detail to the embassy and asked if I can get student visa,they said that it is up to the interviever.

My question is Do I need to do anything before my PD is current?? People are talking about visa fees some DS-3032 forms and things like that..

there is nothing you have to do for now, the NVC will contact your sister.

Timeline

there is nothing you have to do for now, the NVC will contact your sister.

I apriciate your answers indeed.Here is another issue: MY adress in istanbul changed and this makes me worry.What if they send something?!!NVC sent one in 2009 teling no visa numbers available...

I wanted to change it at USCIS web page profile but I couldnt becasue it was only set for american states and adresses.

What should I or my petitioner do?

Thanks in advance:)

Oh I forgot to tell,Durig my stay,I had student visa and I had SSN without work permit but I worked and paid tax and get tax refund back:)) Would this be a problem in the future???

Edited by loverman2222

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I apriciate your answers indeed.Here is another issue: MY adress in istanbul changed and this makes me worry.What if they send something?!!NVC sent one in 2009 teling no visa numbers available...

I wanted to change it at USCIS web page profile but I couldnt becasue it was only set for american states and adresses.

What should I or my petitioner do?

Thanks in advance:)

Oh I forgot to tell,Durig my stay,I had student visa and I had SSN without work permit but I worked and paid tax and get tax refund back:)) Would this be a problem in the future???

you can call NVC at 603-334-0700 and provide the email address of the petitioner(your sister)and beneficiary(yourself)and all the future correspondence will be online only..no need of any physical address..:yes:

Good Luck..:thumbs:

Timeline

you can call NVC at 603-334-0700 and provide the email address of the petitioner(your sister)and beneficiary(yourself)and all the future correspondence will be online only..no need of any physical address..:yes:

Good Luck..:thumbs:

USCIS has my email and emailed me to notify me that my case was sent to NBC in March 2009 but NVC mailed me the envelope and no email.That is intresting. I will call them and let them know my e mail..Thanks:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.