dallasguy7

Really Happy for all the approvals!

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I am really happy to see all these approvals!

With each one that is received I notice that the dates on my own timeline diminish. I started out with a projected date in February and now it's down to Jan 11 as of today. Every success brings my projected date closer. Thanks to all of you and congratulations too. )

(Of course I know it's only an estimate. But Hey, I'll take all I can get) :whistle:

I was thinking the samething... Mine Started at Feb 7th and now it's Jan 7th ..I'm happy to see it falling almost daily.. I have seen it go up too... but it is nice to see things happen

With each one that is received I notice that the dates on my own timeline diminish. I started out with a projected date in February and now it's down to Jan 11 as of today. Every success brings my projected date closer. Thanks to all of you and congratulations too. )

(Of course I know it's only an estimate. But Hey, I'll take all I can get) :whistle:

9/14 2006 I-129F Sent Next day Air

9/15 Recieved and signed for by "Freeman" at NSC

9/19 NOA1 CSC Recieved

9/25 Notice date Check cashed 9/25

9/28 I Recieved NOA1(I-797C) in the mail

12/5 NOA2 12/6 but Approved on 12/5 touch

12/9 Received NOA2(I-797) by snail mail

12/15 NVC has received it..Case # issued...

12/19 NVC shipped to Romania

12/22 Romanian Embassy has received an email from NVC that my Petition is on it's way...

12/29 Packet 3 sent to Veronica

1/12 2007 Packet 3 received Dang Holidays..

1/22 Sending all paperwork(I-134,Bank/Employer letters etc..,)..to Veronica per DHL, 3.5lbs...$144 WOW!

1/25 Recieved notice that She needs to pick up my packet in Chisinau..

1/26 Sending Back Packet 3

2/16 Transit Visa to go to Romania for the Interview approved..

2/20 Leaves for Bucharest overnight drive by bus...

2/21 Medical

2/22 Interview !!!! APPROVED !!!!!

3/9 2007 Flight to me....

4/7 2007 Married,,,

AOS

7/27 Sent I-485, I-864, I-765

7/30 Chicago Recieved I-485,I-765

Veronica is pregant....Due 4/17/08

9/1 Recieved NOA Bio appointment letter

9/8 Recieved NOA1's for both I-485 and I-765

9/18 Bio appointment

Received Green Card.. Nov 2007

Djuliann came 4/25/2008

I-751 Lifting Of Conditions

9/8/2009 Sent I-751

Received NOA 9/21 NOA Receipt Date 9/10/2009

9/24 received Bio letter Dated 9/18

10/9 Bio Appointment

10/23 Received Permanent Resident Card

N-400 2012

Filed for citizenship sent 2/21/2012

Filed: Other Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Yeah, I noticed that, too, although it seems to be every two or so that lowers mine. It started at mid-February and is now down to mid-January. While those dates may not be anywhere close to right, it's still nice to see them go down for some reason.

My only confusion tends to come with the fact that Texas and Nebraska forward to California. In my case, I sent to Nebraska and it's now at California. A lot of people seem to still have their original application sites listed. So of course... the timeline gets even more skewed because there really aren't any applications at Texas or Nebraska anymore, they are all California.

I'm babbling aren't I? :blink:

Our K-1 Visa/AOS/RoC timeline can be found here.

Timeline

Since it won't let me edit, I'll clarify what I mean...

Right now, the estimate for Texas is 99 days. The estimate for California is 114 days. The estimate for Nebraska is 109 days. At the current time, all of the applications for these three are processed in California, so I think some of this difference is historical (people approved back before the big transfer all to Cali).

And this gets a little more screwy because some people (like me) switch theirs to California when their apps are transfered, while others don't and leave their original service center. If I left mine at Nebraska, I'd have a 5 days less estimate.

The numbers eat my brain.

Edited by Arazia

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

So wonderful isn't it? We are sending in our petition Monday (boy gets paid Friday), and my goal is July/August of next year. I think that's reasonable. My timeline is based for "visa in hand" date, not just NOA2, of course. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Our anticipated date has droped considerabley as well. From a Mid-November date it's now listed as of October 31st. That's THIS MONTH, heh heh heh. Sharon and I have become addicted to this site for all of the information, posts, and now, the many approvals. We can't wait to be the next post with APPROVED on it, and like so many of you, I check my emails 20 times a day, visit the USCIS site every 30 minutes too. It's just nice to see that everyone goes through the same ups and downs, feels like us (on pins and needles) and delas with the dread and hope that this process causes. I've lived on a "one day at a time" mentality for over 3 months now, and just thank everyone that posts and keeps up their timelines for all of the support and commiseration. Congratulations to all those already approved, and fingers crossed for the rest of us. :whistle:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

The estimated processing times were artificially showing very long because of all the IMBRA delays. As the approvals come flowing in and new people petition, the times showing will be more reliable. Although, mine said October 2nd and the approval came on October 3rd.

Either way, it's done on averages and they are a little out of wack at the moment.

06/30/06- sent I-129F petition to VSC.

07/11/06- NOA1 (received in mail)

07/19/06- RFE received in mail, IMBRA

07/28/06- e-mail, IMBRA RFE received at VSC

09/11/06- called VSC, told I'm with an adjudicating officer

09/25/06- called VSC, told to file expedited service, outside 60 days of RFE received date

09/26/06- sent expedited service request to VSC via fax and snail mail

09/26/06- Senators and Congressman making inquiries into my petition

09/29/06- expedited service request approved by VSC director

10/04/06- e-mail NOA2 approved!!!!!!

10/05/06- NVC received

10/06/06- NVC forwarded to Poland Embassy

10/16/06- Packet #3 received

10/17/06- Packet #3 sent to US Embassy Warsaw

10/30/06- Packet #4 received

10/30/06- Interview scheduled for November 22nd!!!

11/30/06- Visa in hand, via DHL!!!!

12/05/06- Ania and I arrive together in the USA

02/11/07- Ania applied for Social Security Card

02/17/07- Ania and I were MARRIED!!!!!!

07/24/07- Social Security Card in hand- after some minor issues and a little procrastination :)

10/14/07- I-485, I-765, and permission to travel mailed to USCIS

10/17/07- Received NOA1

12/17/07- I-485 shipped to California Service Center for faster service

12/17/07- I-765 approved new card should be mailed within 30 days, Advanced parole approved

02/28/08- AOS APPROVED!!!! PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD RECEIVED!!!!! (card received couple weeks after approval)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
The estimated processing times were artificially showing very long because of all the IMBRA delays. As the approvals come flowing in and new people petition, the times showing will be more reliable. Although, mine said October 2nd and the approval came on October 3rd.

Either way, it's done on averages and they are a little out of wack at the moment.

congrats on your approval andy! You definitely deserve it!

timeline doesn't matter.

Oh God... Now if I go change it...to California it's going to go back up.. :angry: ..Well maybe it's closer to actual time if it does say California.. I'll change to see..

Right now, the estimate for Texas is 99 days. The estimate for California is 114 days. The estimate for Nebraska is 109 days. At the current time, all of the applications for these three are processed in California, so I think some of this difference is historical (people approved back before the big transfer all to Cali).

And this gets a little more screwy because some people (like me) switch theirs to California when their apps are transfered, while others don't and leave their original service center. If I left mine at Nebraska, I'd have a 5 days less estimate.

Oh God...it jumped from Jan. 7th to Jan 24th now this is depressing.... :wacko:

The good thing is that I've been waiting the approved timelines..and alot of people have only about 60 days of waiting for thier NOA2's.. and alot are less then that..

I'm changing my timeline back to Nebraska.. It makes me feel better...:)

Oh God... Now if I go change it...to California it's going to go back up.. :angry: ..Well maybe it's closer to actual time if it does say California.. I'll change to see..

9/14 2006 I-129F Sent Next day Air

9/15 Recieved and signed for by "Freeman" at NSC

9/19 NOA1 CSC Recieved

9/25 Notice date Check cashed 9/25

9/28 I Recieved NOA1(I-797C) in the mail

12/5 NOA2 12/6 but Approved on 12/5 touch

12/9 Received NOA2(I-797) by snail mail

12/15 NVC has received it..Case # issued...

12/19 NVC shipped to Romania

12/22 Romanian Embassy has received an email from NVC that my Petition is on it's way...

12/29 Packet 3 sent to Veronica

1/12 2007 Packet 3 received Dang Holidays..

1/22 Sending all paperwork(I-134,Bank/Employer letters etc..,)..to Veronica per DHL, 3.5lbs...$144 WOW!

1/25 Recieved notice that She needs to pick up my packet in Chisinau..

1/26 Sending Back Packet 3

2/16 Transit Visa to go to Romania for the Interview approved..

2/20 Leaves for Bucharest overnight drive by bus...

2/21 Medical

2/22 Interview !!!! APPROVED !!!!!

3/9 2007 Flight to me....

4/7 2007 Married,,,

AOS

7/27 Sent I-485, I-864, I-765

7/30 Chicago Recieved I-485,I-765

Veronica is pregant....Due 4/17/08

9/1 Recieved NOA Bio appointment letter

9/8 Recieved NOA1's for both I-485 and I-765

9/18 Bio appointment

Received Green Card.. Nov 2007

Djuliann came 4/25/2008

I-751 Lifting Of Conditions

9/8/2009 Sent I-751

Received NOA 9/21 NOA Receipt Date 9/10/2009

9/24 received Bio letter Dated 9/18

10/9 Bio Appointment

10/23 Received Permanent Resident Card

N-400 2012

Filed for citizenship sent 2/21/2012

Timeline

Yep, I noticed that too.

But it seems like there were no approvals yesterday?

After lots on the 2nd and a decent amount on the 3rd, I'm hoping that people just haven't checked their emails or something when it comes to the 4th. Either that or the service centers took a day off.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

WOW!, Checked my timeline again today. The fast approvals have dropped my timeline more than 40 days. K-1 approval started out in February when I first started this process and its dropped to late December now. What a pleasant surprise.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.