Love4ver

TSC delay after approval

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Now I'm getting concerned and freaking out. We received our NOA2 Sept 21. I called NVC, they never receive any file from USCIS on our behalf and said it can be 3 months wait to arrive at NVC!!!! The NOA2 Notice had a Valid from date 09/21/06 to 01/20/2007 The 3 months would delay or cut 3/4 of the validity time! I thought we were done with TSC ignorance.

Now I'm getting concerned and freaking out. We received our NOA2 Sept 21. I called NVC, they never receive any file from USCIS on our behalf and said it can be 3 months wait to arrive at NVC!!!! The NOA2 Notice had a Valid from date 09/21/06 to 01/20/2007 The 3 months would delay or cut 3/4 of the validity time! I thought we were done with TSC ignorance.

Don't worry. NVC has been slower than usual lately. The NOA2 expiration date can be extended by the consulate by another 4 months. Each Consulate handles it differently, but the extension is easily obtained if you need it. You may still be okay.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

1) The service centers sends stuff to the NVC in batches. It could be a month (but usually two to three weeks) before your I-129F gets there...

2) The petition expiry date can be extended by the consulate if you are actively pursuing the case...

So relax.. the gears are turning.. you're dealing with a huge lumbering bureaucracy.. you'll get a lot farther if you just sit back, relax and let the process move at it's own glacial pace...

Knowledge itself is power - Sir Francis Bacon

I have gone fishing... you can find me by going here http://**removed due to TOS**

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1) The service centers sends stuff to the NVC in batches. It could be a month (but usually two to three weeks) before your I-129F gets there...

2) The petition expiry date can be extended by the consulate if you are actively pursuing the case...

So relax.. the gears are turning.. you're dealing with a huge lumbering bureaucracy.. you'll get a lot farther if you just sit back, relax and let the process move at it's own glacial pace...

Thanks guy, I am calming down now.

Filed: Timeline

Thanx I was wondering why it took so long!! My case was approved on Sept 26..........All they need to do is send it to NVC.......I wonder how slow its been going!! I'm just so anxious....knowing that they send packages in batches makes me a lil more calm!!

Don't worry. NVC has been slower than usual lately. The NOA2 expiration date can be extended by the consulate by another 4 months. Each Consulate handles it differently, but the extension is easily obtained if you need it. You may still be okay.

I 130 mailed 7/3/06 rec'v 7/5/06

I-130 NOA1 7/10/06

129f mailed 7/18/06 rec'v 7/19/06

129f NOA1 7/24/06

I130 NOA2 9/25/06 rec'v paper NOA2 9/30/06

129f NOA2 9/26/06 rec'v paper NOA2 10/01/06

NVC rec'v I130 and case # assig'd 10/01/06

NVC rec'v 129f and case # assig'd 10/04/06

K3 Fowarded to Emabassy 10/05/06

K3 rec'v by Embassy 10/12/06

Medical 10/17/2006

Flight to SDO 10/25/2006

Interview date 10/26/06 APPROVED!!

Returned on 10/28/06

Visa Paasport was Picked up 11/13/06

My hubby entered 11/15/06

POE is JFK

Torture is finally over!!

AOS Process

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just looked on the VJ database for the 40 most recent "NVC left" dates for NOA2's from CSC (including TSC and NSC). All left less than a month after CSC's NOA2 date. except for one that was 1 month, 1 day. While this delay is frustrating and unnecessary :ranting::ranting: , it won't last forever.

Tom

Thank for for updating your timeline. (My Assistant, then edit/add my timeline.)
K1

I just looked on the VJ database for the 40 most recent "NVC left" dates for NOA2's from CSC (including TSC and NSC). All left less than a month after CSC's NOA2 date. except for one that was 1 month, 1 day. While this delay is frustrating and unnecessary :ranting::ranting: , it won't last forever.

Tom

Yeah and then theres me that is still waiting for the NVC to even get the petition. 4 weeks today. :angry:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Tom

Yeah and then theres me that is still waiting for the NVC to even get the petition. 4 weeks today. :angry:

me too

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.