january7th

Question about NVC case

16 posts in this topic

Hi vj'rs. I am getting frustrated about our case, especially getting my MNL # from NVC. I just said to my petitioner (husband) that our paper is 1 month today at the NVC. He told me that he can't call them yet 'cause he have to pay other bills too (house, water, etc) I understand that anyway. So here's is my question regarding this matter. Is there a mail from the NVC to send to my petitioner?

Hope somebody will enlighten my query. Thanks in advance.

God, please give us patience and continue to guide us. Let patience, understanding and respect stay in between us. Amen.

June 2011 - 130

June 2011 - NOA1

Dec 2011 - RFE

Jan 2012 - NOA2 (approved)

Feb 2012 - NVC case #

Mar 2012 - DS-3032

Mar 2012 - AOS paid

May 2012 - IV paid

May 2012 - DS-230

May 2012 - checklist

June 2012 - Case Complete

July 2012 - Interview Scheduled

anzcecu7pube.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

email nvc yourself. Give them your receipt number

ask them

what is my case number

what is my invoice identification number

If you have to do electronic filing then ask the BIN number-i think that is it.

Then give both his and your emails addresses in the email and see if that works

He doesnt have to pay the fees but you can still get them to start emailing you with reminders and stuff

Do it tonight

and you will get a response Tuesday because Monday is a holiday-presidents day-I think government might be closed

NVC CONTACT INFORMATION:

E-mail: NVCInquiry@state.gov

Telephone: (603) 334-0700 - Our automated system is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Operator assistance is available Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 12:00 AM (Eastern Time)

Edited by togetherforever13

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Aside from the email as being suggested by togetherforever, you may also call NVC yourself. I was the one who persistently called NVC every single day for our case, because my husband is quite busy with work. I used Globe IDD call card. Just follow the voice prompts. And I suggest that you talk to NVC human/operator. They might already have your case number now since its already been 1 month since NVC received your case. Just be ready with your case number, name and birthday of petitioner. Goodluck!

IR-1

----------

USCIS Stage: (164 days)

Jul 05, 2011 - NOA-1

Dec 16, 2011 - NOA-2

NVC Stage: (46 days)

Dec 19, 2011 - NVC Received

Jan 10, 2012 - Case Number & IIN assigned

Jan 11, 2012 - Emailed DS-3032

Jan 12, 2012 - AOS invoice received

Jan 13, 2012 - AOS paid (Only appeared as PAID on 1.17.2012)

Jan 14, 2012 - DS-3032 accepted

Jan 17, 2012 - IV invoice received & paid

Jan 22, 2012 - Mailed AOS & IV packages to NVC

Jan 30, 2012 - RFE/Checklist for I-864

Feb 01, 2012 - Mailed the IRS tax transcripts to NVC

Feb 03, 2012 - Case complete!!!

Thank you, Lord.

US Embassy, Manila:

Feb 11, 2012 - Email received for Interview Date

Feb 21, 2012 - Medical

Mar 06, 2012 - Interview Date (Approved but 221g pending NBI with AKA)

Mar 14, 2012 - Sent a new NBI with AKA to US Embassy via 2Go

Mar 26, 2012 - Issued VISA :)Thank you Lord!

Mar 30, 2012 - Visa Received!!! You are the best LORD!

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

I'm sorry don't mean to sound rude, but really #######? He has other bills? He couldn't have put aside a measly $1000 for this whole process ahead of time? I wish our process was at the NVC, I wouldn't think twice about paying the fees to get my wife to finally come live with me...

USCIS: (189 days)

8/05/11 --- filed for I-130

8/08/11 --- NOA1 I-130 mail letter received

2/22/12 --- NOA2 (I-130) Email & Txt msg

2/25/12 --- NOA2 (I-130) mail letter received

NVC: (51 days)

3/08/12 --- Received NVC case #, IIN # from operator

3/08/12 --- Beneficiary's and Petitioner's e-mail address added to the case

3/12/12 --- AOS bill invoiced and PAID (Payment status: IN PROGRESS)

3/12/12 --- Emailed DS-3032 from beneficiary's e-mail account

3/13/12 --- AOS bill appears as PAID

3/13/12 --- Printed AOS bar-coded sheet and copy of invoice showing "PAID"

3/20/12 --- DS-3032 AOS Update - IV bill invoiced and PAID (Payment status: IN PROGRESS)

3/29/12 --- AOS package mailed via Fed-Ex

4/02/12 --- AOS package delivered to NVC via Fed-Ex

4/04/12 --- AOS reviewed and accepted

4/23/12 --- IV package mailed via Fed-Ex

4/25/12 --- IV package delivered to NVC via Fed-Ex

4/27/12 --- NVC Case Completed

Interview/Embassy: (-- days)

5/04/12 --- Interview Date Given

xx --- Medical

6/19/12 --- Interview at Moscow Embassy

Timeline

He filed in June so he has had 8 months to save some money. At least have him do the 88 dollar AOS. He needs to get all his tax paperwork to send them but at least that part will be done.

The he can gather all the stuff for the DS-230-that is her police record, birth cert, marriage cert and copies...and maybe borrow the 404 dollars to file that.

Anything is possible if you want it---except getting NOA2 in a quick time or getting out of AP quick!!!

Good luck

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again, it's a been a week since the last time I read all of the comments. Though am hurt what wolffsrain said, it is because there are some incident that happened unexpectedly. Like buying a used car, because his truck got broke when he hit a deer crossing. It's hard for him to drive a car cause its winter season, too may snow on the road. I tried email the NVC like what togetherforever said but still don't get any from them except the AUTO RESPONSE. Well, do they mail my husband that they got our approved petition or do they really send notification to my husband? I don't know how many months should we wait to get my case number if he wait for the letter/mail from NVC. I don't wAnt to lose hope but I am really tired of waiting. As for Darnell, No he doesn't recieve any email from NVC yet.

And please somebody send me a sample or pattern on how to email the NVC.

Thanks in advance.

Have a good day :(

June 2011 - 130

June 2011 - NOA1

Dec 2011 - RFE

Feb 2012 - NVC case #

Mar 2012 - DS-3032

Mar 2012 - AOS paid

May 2012 - IV paid

May 2012 - DS-230

May 2012 - checklist

anzcecu7pube.png

Timeline

no word at all?

ok - first step is for him to CALL IN , get a Human,and get the NVC case number, exchanging emails with the tele-operator (gives two, one on you, on one yer husband)

then

in a few days, the ds-3032 kit will show up, having the AOS fee bill in it, all in his EMAIL (nothing postal mailed here).

Get that started, first, then let us know what's what.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

no word at all?

ok - first step is for him to CALL IN , get a Human,and get the NVC case number, exchanging emails with the tele-operator (gives two, one on you, on one yer husband)

then

in a few days, the ds-3032 kit will show up, having the AOS fee bill in it, all in his EMAIL (nothing postal mailed here).

Get that started, first, then let us know what's what.

Thanks Darnell for this info. He don't want to make a call unles he got the mail form them, this is what he told me. I will take his part to call them tomorrow. I will let you know what will happen. Once again, thanks everybody for your suggestions and comments.

June 2011 - 130

June 2011 - NOA1

Dec 2011 - RFE

Feb 2012 - NVC case #

Mar 2012 - DS-3032

Mar 2012 - AOS paid

May 2012 - IV paid

May 2012 - DS-230

May 2012 - checklist

anzcecu7pube.png

Hi, I finally got my case number just this early morning when I got up. Now i have to wait a few more days to see what happen? My heart is pounding now.

June 2011 - 130

June 2011 - NOA1

Dec 2011 - RFE

Feb 2012 - NVC case #

Mar 2012 - DS-3032

Mar 2012 - AOS paid

May 2012 - IV paid

May 2012 - DS-230

May 2012 - checklist

anzcecu7pube.png

Timeline

Yeah Congrats

You have to give NVC your emails so they can email you when the bills are ready to be paid and the papers needed to be sent in. They will send like reminder emails or something like that

So, call them and give emails

Get your Invoice Identification number too

and if you have 88 dollars-get online and pay the fee from and american bank in usa or find someone to do it. He has to send in the papers for AOS I-864

good luck

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I'm sorry don't mean to sound rude, but really #######? He has other bills? He couldn't have put aside a measly $1000 for this whole process ahead of time? I wish our process was at the NVC, I wouldn't think twice about paying the fees to get my wife to finally come live with me...

Completely agree with you on this one

Citizenship

6/24/2016: Mailed N-400 package via USPS from Naval Base Yokosuka, Japan

7/11/2016: Received NOA1 dated 7/5/2016

11/3/2016: Received email from USCIS-Seoul Office with Naturalization appt set for 11/30/2016

11/30/2016: Naturalization Interview on Naval Base Yokosuka, Japan. N-400 Approved

12/1/2016: Naturalization Ceremony

Timeline

Hi, I finally got my case number just this early morning when I got up. Now i have to wait a few more days to see what happen? My heart is pounding now.

did you talk to a Human or the AVR thingie ?

did you give email addresses on you and your husband?

the forms you need are available for download.

No need to wait on postal anything -

but - the switch is NOT ON at NVC

until

Your husband receives the DS-3032 kit in his email (the AOS fee bill will be in that email or the one right after) .

Doesn't matter if you have an IIN yet - what matters is the AOS fee bill hitting his email inbox.

We have some wiki pages, guides, and a monthly NVC thread - have you seen any of this stuff?

Yeah Congrats

You have to give NVC your emails so they can email you when the bills are ready to be paid and the papers needed to be sent in. They will send like reminder emails or something like that

So, call them and give emails

Get your Invoice Identification number too

and if you have 88 dollars-get online and pay the fee from and american bank in usa or find someone to do it. He has to send in the papers for AOS I-864

good luck

Thanks for the info you gave togetherforever13, it helps a lot. I did emailed them for how many times and I finally got theer reply just when I got up this morning.

June 2011 - 130

June 2011 - NOA1

Dec 2011 - RFE

Feb 2012 - NVC case #

Mar 2012 - DS-3032

Mar 2012 - AOS paid

May 2012 - IV paid

May 2012 - DS-230

May 2012 - checklist

anzcecu7pube.png

did you talk to a Human or the AVR thingie ?

did you give email addresses on you and your husband?

the forms you need are available for download.

No need to wait on postal anything -

but - the switch is NOT ON at NVC

until

Your husband receives the DS-3032 kit in his email (the AOS fee bill will be in that email or the one right after) .

Doesn't matter if you have an IIN yet - what matters is the AOS fee bill hitting his email inbox.

We have some wiki pages, guides, and a monthly NVC thread - have you seen any of this stuff?

Aside from the email I got this morning, I also received mail from NVC. 5 pages, including NVC case number, visa info, DS-3032,my invoice ID # and my beneficiary ID #. Do I need to fill up the form online or just fill the form which is barcoded with my case number but the expiration is 12/31/2006? CHOICE OF AGENT AND ADDRESS- I will appoint my husband to be my agent, does it mean I don't need to pay my visa here?

Yes Darnell, I read some of the guides right after we got our NOA2.

June 2011 - 130

June 2011 - NOA1

Dec 2011 - RFE

Feb 2012 - NVC case #

Mar 2012 - DS-3032

Mar 2012 - AOS paid

May 2012 - IV paid

May 2012 - DS-230

May 2012 - checklist

anzcecu7pube.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.