sea-monkey

Hide your wives

21 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

v42bl3.jpg

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/02/10/BAEO1N5E1U.DTL&type=printable

Newark gunman fantasized about victim's wife

The optician charged with shooting and wounding a federal officer outside his Newark home had a "near obsession" with the victim's wife and fantasized about having a relationship with her.

As Dennis Bagwell, 61, appeared in a Fremont courtroom on attempted murder and other charges, police painted a portrait of a man infatuated with the wife of Robert Suplik, 61, the U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer who was shot just before 6 a.m. Tuesday.

Suplik was in full uniform and preparing to go to work at San Francisco International Airport when he was shot outside his home on Mayhews Landing Road by a man with a .22-caliber revolver, police said. Suplik was armed but did not return fire, authorities said.

Suplik's wife, Iryna Smith, told police that she recognized a jacket and baseball cap left at the scene as belonging to Bagwell. She met him a few months ago at Bay Area Optical Schools in Union City, where he was an instructor and she was a student, Smith told police.

A native of Ukraine, Smith, 38, married Suplik in 2009, nine years after she immigrated to the United States with her daughter.

Smith told police that while at the school, Bagwell "took an interest in her and attempted to initiate a more intimate relationship that she spurned," Newark police Detective Dan Anderson wrote in a statement that outlined grounds for Bagwell's arrest.

Although she rejected his advances, Smith remained polite to Bagwell and sometimes talked with him or texted him, Anderson wrote.

Bagwell, however, "behaved erratically" at times and was spotted "lurking in the bushes" outside the couple's home, Anderson wrote. At one point, Suplik confronted Bagwell and told him to leave his wife alone, police said.

Dennis Bagwell had spoken of hoping to go into business with Smith and kept pictures of her on his cell phone, authorities said.

Edited by sea-monkey

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

He was a sicko

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Earth-to-Bagwell the "Loser"

Ukraine and Russia are both busting at the seems with beautiful women, shooting a federal agent is not the smartest way to go about it.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

So he made advances...she rejected them...but continued to talk and text with him. Why burn your bridges right?

I can see talking to him, in the classroom setting, only. The texting, never should have happened with a guy

she full well knew was interested in her.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

There's no need to shoot back when someone shoots you with a .22 revolver. You simply shrug it off and call 9-1-1 while you hold them at (real) gun point.

And on the "near obsession" thing, I'd be lying if I said I've never told someone it would be good for their health and safety if they'd leave my wife alone.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

There's no need to shoot back when someone shoots you with a .22 revolver. You simply shrug it off and call 9-1-1 while you hold them at (real) gun point.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by Inna & Brian

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

And on the "near obsession" thing, I'd be lying if I said I've never told someone it would be good for their health and safety if they'd leave my wife alone.

I know. What kind of scum goes creeping on another dude's wife? And why was she calling him and replying to his texts?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

I agree about the .22 revolver thing....I read that and thought....So?

And I can not say I've ever had to warn anyone about leaving my wife alone.......but, similar to Alla and Alla's husband (Gary), my wife and I use her whenever we need sales help or other, especially and similarly at Home Depot or other "manly" places. We both get a kick out watching the sales help trying to talk to me while trying place an eyeball on the young blond Russian hottie!!!

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Earth-to-Bagwell the "Loser"

Ukraine and Russia are both busting at the seems with beautiful women, shooting a federal agent is not the smartest way to go about it.

Besides, the girl is a solid "5" in Ukraine. Less time and trouble to go get yourself a Ukrainian 8 or 9.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

"A native of Ukraine, Smith, 38,"

Smith? Huh? I take it this is not her first rodeo. There is some poor mule named Smith out there somewhere... :lol:

I-129F Sent : 2010-01-16
Visa Approved!!: 2010-04-20
Visa Received: 2010-04-28
POE Chicago: 2010-05-01
Married: 2010-06-30
AOS filed: 2011-01-25
AOS Approved: 2011-03-25

ROC Approved 06-2013

Citizen 09-14

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Seems like there is more to the story than first perceived....

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_19930381?source=rss

Bagwell grew close with the couple last year as he taught the woman at Bay Area Optical Schools in Union City, said Daniel Ross, the school's owner.

"They would hang out, and Dennis did repair work at their house," Ross said. "When Iryna took her boards in late November, Dennis, Robert and I had breakfast together."

But Bagwell began to act "erratically," and Robert Suplik told him to leave his wife alone, according to court records. Bagwell is being held without bail at Santa Rita Jail in Dublin. Prosecutors added two enhancements to each charge for using a gun and causing great bodily injury.

Bagwell, who has no prior criminal history, also was property manager of an apartment complex on Linda Avenue in Oakland, on the Piedmont border. Jaclyn Schratz, who moved into the complex a few weeks ago, said Bagwell struck her as "a busy, productive man." "He was really nice, helpful, into his job," she said. "He was pretty attentive as a manager. ... He was a very nice guy, as far as I know."

When Schratz met with Bagwell to view her apartment a few weeks ago, she said,
a woman in her 30s with a Russian accent was in his apartment with him.

What a revolting development...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.