pedroh

what y'all had for lunch?

152 posts in this topic

I have been informed that today is a, 'working lunch'. Which means I have to go to lunch with the boss and a few others and discuss some upcoming event or some such, which means, hmm restaurant food. BUT they know I'm watching it so they'll do some place I can get a salad.

The hardest part is I've given up my beloved Diet Soda for the week and am sticking to water, crystal light and green tea :( oh I miss you Diet Dr. Pepper...

How about you D? Salad again?

And so he did what countless punk-rock songs had told him to do so many times before: he lived his life

10/07/2006 WEDDING DAY!

11/14/2006 AOS packet made it to 'the box' after being overnighted.

12/02/2006 Paul had biometrics

12/14/2006 AOS Forwarded to CSC AND AP Application approved.

01/17/2007 First touch of 2007 at CSC

01/20/2007 Touched AGAIN (also the 18th) come on...

February: Oops, RFE for a REGISTERED marriage certificate. Oops! Overnighted it.

02/28/2007 Paul gets email letting us know his GREENCARD is on it's way! It's done...for now!

03/09/2007 Paul's greencard arrives. And breathe...

We began with mailing the I-129 in on February 27, 2006 so the whole process took us approx. one year.

Good luck out there!

See PCRADDY for our official timeline.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seafood pizza from the Italian restaurant.....with extra seafood of course :D

Filed: Timeline
I have been informed that today is a, 'working lunch'. Which means I have to go to lunch with the boss and a few others and discuss some upcoming event or some such, which means, hmm restaurant food. BUT they know I'm watching it so they'll do some place I can get a salad.

The hardest part is I've given up my beloved Diet Soda for the week and am sticking to water, crystal light and green tea :( oh I miss you Diet Dr. Pepper...

Good job Joey!

I love salads so it's fine. The evenings are when I want to snack! I KNOW I need to cut out the diet Coke but it's so yummy. In England I bought thsoe baby cans of it, it satisfied my cravings & was too little to do damage.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Good job Joey!

I love salads so it's fine. The evenings are when I want to snack! I KNOW I need to cut out the diet Coke but it's so yummy. In England I bought thsoe baby cans of it, it satisfied my cravings & was too little to do damage.

They have baby cans here too. :)

I have bought regular coke baby cans. I'd rather just drink water than diet soda though! Fake sweeteners make me feel weird and taste awful to me. I'd rather have real sugar or no sugar.

But the baby cans definitely help when you really want it but shouldn't too drink much.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I am having a yogurt right now seeing at is still early here... No idea what I am going to have for lunch... maybe some kind of sandwich or something...

I am planning on making homemade Beef Stew for supper with homemade bread..... Yum!

mvSuprise-hug.gif

I have bought regular coke baby cans. I'd rather just drink water than diet soda though! Fake sweeteners make me feel weird and taste awful to me. I'd rather have real sugar or no sugar.

But the baby cans definitely help when you really want it but shouldn't too drink much.

England has BABY cans. Smaller then those below. I think they are 4oz....

I've only seen the junior cans here.

19_2.JPG

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Chicken and lentil soup, crackers, and wata

12/03/2005: Married

10/13/2006: Interview Approved

10/26/2006: POE: EWR (ARRIVED) [/size]

182 days from filing to Visa in Hand!!![/color]

AOS/EAD

01/22/2007: Sent to The Lockbox.....let the games begin.....again

02/02/2007: NOA1's for both....the waiting game officially begins

02/15/2007: Biometrics appt.

04/11/2007: EAD APPROVED!! YI-HAW

04/21/2007: Received SSN#

05/23/2007: AOS Interview -------> APPROOOOOOVED!!!!!!

05/29/2007: Received Welcome letter

06/04/2007: Green Card in Hand!!!

122 Days from filing AOS to Green Card in Hand!!!

REMOVING CONDITIONS

05/21/2009: Filed to Remove Conditions

6/18/2009: Biometrics Done

09/14/2009: Approved!!!

Citizenship

2/15/2011: Filed N-400

3/28/2011: Biometrics <-- Done

5/09/2011: Naturalization Interview <--- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/09/2011: Swearing in Ceremony (We're Done)

MY HUSBAND IS NOW A US CITIZEN

Proudmomwife.gifI_love_my_baby_boy.gif

3051_1113026182751_1139795553_30500807_687968_s.jpgZackie.jpgthumb_3051_1113025702739_1139795553_30500806_7039703_s.jpg

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

England has BABY cans. Smaller then those below. I think they are 4oz....

I've only seen the junior cans here.

19_2.JPG

oh ok! :)

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

I must say I did have to get used to the fake sugar taste. I try to keep it to one can a day, sometimes two if I'm ready to kill someone here at work and get home and it's the diet pepsi or the vodka...lesser of two evils.

With the way works been lately, on friday evenings it's been Skyy Vodka with diet Canada Dry...mmmm Great combo, can't tell if the bites the ginger ale or the vodka :)

I normally don't do anything so drastic, but this being the week and all...I'd rather eat well/healthy but filling and excercise then starve myself. Even last night I had frozen vanilla yogurt (mmm Edy's) with sugar free hot fudge...

:star: Joey

And so he did what countless punk-rock songs had told him to do so many times before: he lived his life

10/07/2006 WEDDING DAY!

11/14/2006 AOS packet made it to 'the box' after being overnighted.

12/02/2006 Paul had biometrics

12/14/2006 AOS Forwarded to CSC AND AP Application approved.

01/17/2007 First touch of 2007 at CSC

01/20/2007 Touched AGAIN (also the 18th) come on...

February: Oops, RFE for a REGISTERED marriage certificate. Oops! Overnighted it.

02/28/2007 Paul gets email letting us know his GREENCARD is on it's way! It's done...for now!

03/09/2007 Paul's greencard arrives. And breathe...

We began with mailing the I-129 in on February 27, 2006 so the whole process took us approx. one year.

Good luck out there!

See PCRADDY for our official timeline.

4 oz?? Thats like...one sip :)

I KNOW (Euro sizes & all)! It's perfect to quench that DC need!!! :D

I must say I did have to get used to the fake sugar taste. I try to keep it to one can a day, sometimes two if I'm ready to kill someone here at work and get home and it's the diet pepsi or the vodka...lesser of two evils.

With the way works been lately, on friday evenings it's been Skyy Vodka with diet Canada Dry...mmmm Great combo, can't tell if the bites the ginger ale or the vodka :)

I normally don't do anything so drastic, but this being the week and all...I'd rather eat well/healthy but filling and excercise then starve myself. Even last night I had frozen vanilla yogurt (mmm Edy's) with sugar free hot fudge...

:star: Joey

If I quit with the carbs, it falls off. I gotta be serious is all!

I quit drinking regular coke & lost a ton of weight. I didn't even drink that much before maybe one can a day?

Edited by devilette

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Joey that drink sounds good!! Diet ginger and skyy...do you do flavored skyyor just regular??

I need to give up beer and wine. I'm SUCH A wino

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

I need to give up beer and wine. I'm SUCH A wino

Beer is what's bad for ya, all those carbs!

But vodka (my libation of choice) is very low cal & carbs. I like vodka soda with lime(Brit-speak).

In American-speak it's called vodka & soda with a splash of Rose's lime.

Edited by devilette