JudyKCski

IRS - Transcripts - what's going on at the IRS?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

I am trying to get together the paperwork for the AOS for my husband who came on a K1 visa. We married on Dec 8th. Seems like everything I have tried to do has taken me forever from getting my last name changed on our accounts to his not being able to get a Social Security Number to getting him put on my health insurance without a ITN (ITIN). Sure feels like for each step forward it takes me back two.

My latest problem - the IRS - I applied online on Jan 19th to get a transcript. I have allowed 3 weeks but still no transcript so I tried calling only to when I put in my house number and confirming I get a "We are unable to process your records." - this has not only happened to me but to my brother of which I also ordered a transcript (he is our co-sponsor). I had thought perhaps because it was a weekend (Sunday) that was why I got that message so I tried again this morning at 7:30 am and got the same message - and after I got home from work at 4:30 pm (EST).

How in heck am I suppose to get a transcript if I can not get ahold of a "person" to see what the difficulty is. Sorry for venting but am open to suggestions. I am really getting pressed for time as my husband will have been in the US 3 months come the 20th of February.

I-129F Sent : 10-04-2010

I-129F NOA1 : 10-12-2010

Touched: 10-21-2010

NOA2: 03-16-2011

Vermont Service Center

Interview: 05-18-2011

Fiance' Visa Approved: 12Jul2011

POE - Newark Airport November 20, 2011

Married: December 8, 2011

AOS package sent to Chicago Lockbox on Feb. 13, 2012

I-485 transfered to Laguna Niguel CA on March 17, 2012

EAD - received from Lee's Summit, MO on April 18, 2012

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Just use the copy of your returns you have in your possession.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

And don't feel pressed for time. You just had to get married within 90 days. There is no requirement to file for AOS within 90 days.

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

have you tried oredering them online again? Maybe they are just a lot busier at the moment seeing as it is tax time. I think it only took less than a week for us to get the transcripts in the mail after we ordered them back in November.

Finally time for AOS.......

12/07/11 Sent AOS package

12/09/11 AOS package delivered

12/14/11 Received NOA for I-485 and I-765 (we're not applying for AP)

12/22/11 Received letter for Biometrics

01/04/12 Biometrics in Phoenix

01/31/12 Received email update from USCIS saying that we've been scheduled for an interview

02/03/12 Got an email saying card production had been ordered for my EAD...now just to wait for the card...

02/09/12 Received email saying EAD card has been sent

02/13/12 Received EAD card :D :D :D :D

03/06/12 Interview in Phoenix :).....Approved :D

03/14/12 Received Green card in mail.....

....no more USCIS until December 2013

event.png

Just the address, DOB and social number don't match... You can call directly at 1-800-908-9946 to order one, no need to sweat. Good luck.

N400

12/06/2014: Package filed

12/31/2014: Fingerprinted

02/06/2015: In-Line for Interview

04/15/2015: Passed Interview

05/05/2015: Oath letter was sent

05/22/2015: Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Just the address, DOB and social number don't match... You can call directly at 1-800-908-9946 to order one, no need to sweat. Good luck.

That is the phone number I called - in fact I called again just now. No DOB was asked - only my social which was read back to me and the numbers of my street address - both were correct. I would hate like the devil to make copies of the last 3 income taxes for myself and my brother but if worse comes to worse I will - I challenge someone else to go up and order and see if they have the same problem. the recording I got is "We are unable to process your records"

Vermont Service Center

Well if you used the website, you would have to input DOB... Use this website to order it:

https://sa2.www4.irs.gov/irfof-tra/start.do

N400

12/06/2014: Package filed

12/31/2014: Fingerprinted

02/06/2015: In-Line for Interview

04/15/2015: Passed Interview

05/05/2015: Oath letter was sent

05/22/2015: Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Well if you used the website, you would have to input DOB... Use this website to order it:

https://sa2.www4.irs.gov/irfof-tra/start.do

Thanks for your response Nancy, this I know.. it was the website ordering and waiting that got me in this position.

Vermont Service Center

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.