Sevenartists

NOA2 acceoted! Now what?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Me and my fiancee have been working on getting me a K1 visa so I can get back to the US in order to marry her. We have recently just gotten our NOA2 back and I've been approved. I'm not sure where to go from here. I know I need to get a police record done (background check and fingerprints), a medical check (including vacinations, blood test and chest X-ray). But what else would I need? I also need to know what I would need my fiancee to send over to me. We want to get through this as soon as possible. Can anyone please help us?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Go to http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1guide and scroll down until: "What to send to your fiance(e) once the I-129F is approved (Receive NOA2)". This is the list of thing your US fiancee need to prepare and send you as soon as she has everything. The affidavit of support and all the supporting documents are the BIG thing in this list.

Australian members can give you more answers about how is the process going after your case will be sent to the Embassy in Australia but this link may also help you: http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Australia&cty=Sydney

K-1 Visa Timeline AOS Timeline

- Aug 31st, 2011 - Mailed I-129F package - May 29th, 2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP package

- Apr 13th, 2012 - Visa received - Aug 24th, 2012 - Green Card received

ROC Timeline

- May 19th, 2014 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

- Aug 8th, 2014 - Green Card received

N-400 Timeline

- Dec 29th, 2021 - Filed online. Got notice that biometrics will be reused.

- Now waiting...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congrats!!

Now can you edit your timeline in your profile so others can see how long it takes to get thru each step in this process?

Thanks and good luck at the interview!

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Congratulations!! Good luck to you!

USCIS

29 DEC 2011: I-129F sent

12 JAN 2012: NOA1 via E-mail

17 JAN 2012: Mil. Expedite Request Sent to CSC

19 JAN 2012: NOA1 Hard Copy

25 JAN 2012: Call USCIS to ask if file is at CSC yet, was informed of an email requesting documents that I never received

25 JAN 2012: Response for 'Typographical Error' in the email from the 20th(no wonder I didnt get it)

25 JAN 2012: Documents requested sent back to Case Officer

30 JAN 2012: NOA2 Hard Copy Via Snail Mail

NVC

30 JAN 2012: I-129F Packet Arrives

31 JAN 2012: Case forwarded to Embassy

Embassy

03 FEB 2012: Signed for at USEM

23 FEB 2012: Packet 3 arrives

28 FEB 2012: Packet 3 sent

05 MAR 2012: Packet 4 arrives

23 MAR 2012: Interview/221(g)

02 APR 2012: Approval!

04 APR 2012: Visa in hand ^_^

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Looks like you got your information, and congratulations.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Me and my fiancee have been working on getting me a K1 visa so I can get back to the US in order to marry her. We have recently just gotten our NOA2 back and I've been approved. I'm not sure where to go from here. I know I need to get a police record done (background check and fingerprints), a medical check (including vacinations, blood test and chest X-ray). But what else would I need? I also need to know what I would need my fiancee to send over to me. We want to get through this as soon as possible. Can anyone please help us?

You need t go to Sydney consulate site and it tells you all you will need once you are approved and your USA fiancee needs to fill in 134 and accompanying docs to you to send in with your paperwork.

Divorced !st November 2012.

Married only 2 years 1 month

Now can you edit your timeline in your profile so others can see how long it takes to get thru each step in this process?

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Agreed

Some members of this website utilize the information provided by others to help their own case, but many of those same members act selfishly when it comes to returning the favor by doing something so simple as updating their timeline . :angry:

Edited by brian_n_phuong

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.