aijan

sunday... October, 1st

25 posts in this topic

Good Morning from Morocco

October, it's finally here :dance::dance: ... I wish you a happy sunday & a Happy October Month start

yeah, it's the countdown to many of us who have their interview during the next couple of weeks...

Wish everybody Good Luck in whatever visa process :thumbs:

Bonne journèe

Najia

Married: August 2005

Enter USA: July 2007

Removing condition

5/13/09 : sent I-751 package to Vermont Center

check cashed : 5/22//09

NOA1 received : 5/26/09

Biometric Letter dated 5/29/09

Biometric Appointment: 6/25/09

touched: 6/26/09

9/30/09: got an email from USCIS. Production of the card has been ordered.

10/07/09: Got 10 years GC in mail

Apply for citizenship:....

Good Morning from Morocco

October, it's finally here :dance::dance: ... I wish you a happy sunday & a Happy October Month start

yeah, it's the countdown to many of us who have their interview during the next couple of weeks...

Wish everybody Good Luck in whatever visa process :thumbs:

Bonne journèe

Najia

yeah...it's my birth month...I will have my birthday this October 9... we don't have an interview schedule yet...but I pray my wish will come true....

God bless to all..

Jo (F)

04/22/06:I-129F -TSC
04/25/06:I-129F -CSC;NOA1(Rcvd Date)
05/01/06:NOA1(Notice Date)
06/23/06:Email fr CSC-IMBRA RFE
06/30/06:IMBRA RFE mail)
07/05/06:I-RFE reply
07/17/06:USCIS rcvd I-RFE reply
08/30/06:NOA2 Approved!
09/05/06:NOA2(mail)
09/26/06:Email fr NVC-to Emb;case #:MNL2006764XXX
10/06/06:VISA APPT:*ANY WORKDAY 0700AM*daughter age-ing out
10/16-17:St. Luke's Medical Ext Clinic
10/18/06:Emb Intrvw APPROVED!
10/25/06:VISAS(K1&K2s)delivered;CFO for stickers
11/08/06:To the U.S.!
11/14/06:WEDDING!
11/22/06:Applied SSN(married name)
11/15/06:INFOPASS appt (for 3):AOS-DORA
11/27/06:Applied AOS w/ 2daughters;got accepted;interviewed same day(D1)
12/09/06:Received by mail 3 NOA1s
12/15/06:SSN print-out picked up
12/18/06:SS card&Biometrics appt notices in mail(D22)
12/26/06:Biometrics at ASC,USCIS Dallas-North(D30)
01/26/07:Email:Notice mailed 1/25 welcoming the new PR(K1&K2-9y/o)(D61)
01/31/07:Welcome letters(mail)(D66)
02/01/07:Card production ordered 1/30(D67)
02/05/07:Email:Approval notice sent 2/04(D71)
02/06/07:GC's in the mail! (D72)
12/11/08:Sent application for removal of conditions (I-751)
12/19/08:Received by mail receipt notice
12/30/08:Received by mail biometrics appointment for Jo and receipt notice for daughter
01/05/09:Received by mail biometrics appointment of daughter
01/13/09:Biometrics appointment of Jo and daughter
06/17/09:Email:Card production ordered
06/30/09:Email:Approval notice sent
07/06/09:Ten-year GC's in the mail!

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

hi everyone! i hope october brings wonderful things for all of you!!!!!!! take care!!!! and goooooooooooood luck with all the interviews coming up!!!!!

Georges birthday is Oct 18th. we are having a suprise party for him :)

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

4 MORE DAYS.... October is good! :P

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Esalaam, Hello, Salut to everyone!

Happy October 1...hmm the year seems to be flying by... esp since I have been here. Hope everyone is doing well.

Hmmm yesterday after iftar and tarawee my husband came telling me to hurry dress ...we are off to the dentist.... Dentist? Huh? It is after 10pm....and it is Ramadan.... He said O yea they are opening at night during Ramadan cos of fasting... O ooo ok :huh: So we went out into the city... to the dentist. The city was tooo lively...to my surprise... it was like fest day or something. People coming back from tarawee, all the shoppes were open, the sweet smell of pastries in the air ... Mmmmm so nice. We walked around until we get into this neighbour... only to find the dentist was CLOSED :lol: d :huh: e to Ramadan... :lol::whistle: Hmmmm ooooooook I told my husband... where did you get the idea it would be open at 10pm? He said from his friend :huh: aaaaaaaah ok.... :hehe: So we both laughed and enjoy the long way home... walking through the wooded area surrounding Kolea. Every so often nudging the other and holding hands :D Ahhhh so nice it was!

This morning I went to hamman... and I only mention this cos on my way back...seems like all my neighbours, who mind you did not go to the hammam too...greeted me, asking me how the hammam was? :huh: Huh? How did you know I went there? Hmmmm something funny is going on here... :huh: I did not tell anyone I am going there... and the hammam is at least 3 blocks away, sooooooooooo hoooooooooow did they know where I went? :huh:

I made that tart my husband wanted yesterday and it turned out ok I guess... (o yea he bought me a tart pan FINALLY) but still the bananas on it were hurting my eyes :angry:

Well anyway this is how it turned out... :P

DigiCamFotos1012.jpg

The table I set for habib after tarawee for when we were drinking tea and watching TV

th_DigiCamFotos1014.jpg The infamous banana tart I didnt want to made

th_DigiCamFotos1015.jpgRIce pudding

th_DigiCamFotos1013.jpg Baked lattice peaches with my *first* attempt at homemade caramel

:thumbs:

4 MORE DAYS.... October is good! :P
Praying for you and Said, Noura!!!! (F)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yum, Henia, that all looks so good!

Today I will be making Harira again. This time I need to use the food processor to make a puree of all the veggies. Mine was too chunky last time. I'm also going to make briouat for the first time, I'll let you all know how it goes! And for dessert, tollhouse cookies, very moroccan, I know. :D

Timeline

Today I will be making Harira again. This time I need to use the food processor to make a puree of all the veggies. Mine was too chunky last time. I'm also going to make briouat for the first time, I'll let you all know how it goes! And for dessert, tollhouse cookies, very moroccan, I know. :D

Mmmm what I wouldn't do for some tollhouse cookies... and/or a burger, or real pizza, some onion rings... Mmmm... :crying:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Mmmm what I wouldn't do for some tollhouse cookies... and/or a burger, or real pizza, some onion rings... Mmmm... :crying:

Henia's virtual meal: :D

pizza-hut-pizza.jpg

the-boss-burger-791278.jpg

onionrings.jpg

chocolate_chip_cookies.jpg

Timeline

Henia's virtual meal: :D

pizza-hut-pizza.jpg

the-boss-burger-791278.jpg

onionrings.jpg

chocolate_chip_cookies.jpg

O snnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaps I am drulling at the mouth now... hmmm not much longer until time to break fast... but unfortunately none of those things are going to be on the menu... but hmmm I could make onion rings tomorrow. :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.