April 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

1,082 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

petitioner 1

spouse 1

household = 2

2011 income requirement thru March 2012 = $18,387.00

Go and check the poverty limit guideline before finding a joint sponsor to be sure it should to be somewhere between 40k and above , you don't want to risk the possibility of being put into AP , and Ricardo is right you need to update all the police clearances , in my country Philippines they are so strict with the clearances names and birth of date should be accurate .

yes you are right

Timeline

Hi. RICARDO4EVA2,

I'm from philippines also. :) 17y/o and my priority date is september132009 sam with my younger sister. My birth certificate have typographical error, like my father's middle initial is missing.(walang nakalagay) and the date of marriage of my parents are wrong. But there is no problem with my name. Meron na rin affidavit in this problem. Do you think this is a big problem? :) thanks.

Timeline

guys i want to be sure coz my PD 26 oct 09 all i need from my joint sponsor befor my interview

taxs 2009 / 2010 / 2011

all W2S & 1040

& must i have new one of I864 ???

Yup ur right being those documents before interview ( updated) meaning tax returns for 2011 hope it helps

guys i want to be sure coz my PD 26 oct 09 all i need from my joint sponsor befor my interview

taxs 2009 / 2010 / 2011

all W2S & 1040

& must i have new one of I864 ???

Yup ur right being those documents before interview ( updated) meaning tax returns for 2011 hope it helps

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

i send to NVC taxs 2008/2009/2010

befor my interview i must have 2009 / 2010 / 2011 or just update 2011 only coz NVC alrady have 2009/2010

So do u know puru that am i gonna need both if these new certificates of not ?

This is new info to me that you actually need a passport clearance as well. I don't think you need a passport clearance if you are carrying the same passport. However if you got a new passport, then I am sure you will need a new one for that particular passport. Once the passport authorities certified that the passport is genuine, it is good until its useful life. Unlike police certificate, you are clean today but next month or in couple of days, something may happen that is considered an offence. And that's why they need a fresh police certificate every now and then.

Hello Folks, Does anyone know when NVC will start scheduling interviews for April VB? Is there any reference in USCIS or NVC documents that shows that timeline?

Thanks,

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

This is new info to me that you actually need a passport clearance as well. I don't think you need a passport clearance if you are carrying the same passport. However if you got a new passport, then I am sure you will need a new one for that particular passport. Once the passport authorities certified that the passport is genuine, it is good until its useful life. Unlike police certificate, you are clean today but next month or in couple of days, something may happen that is considered an offence. And that's why they need a fresh police certificate every now and then.

Hello Folks, Does anyone know when NVC will start scheduling interviews for April VB? Is there any reference in USCIS or NVC documents that shows that timeline?

Thanks,

Local Police Certificate & Passport Clearance Certificate are two different documents and both are required otherwise the case can not be completed.

Dont know abt pakistan but in most countries it is mandatory to acquire passport clearance as well from passport issuing authority.

Both police certificates & passport clearance have the validity for 6 months therefore these two are subject to renew if they expire before interview.

In pakistan, due to AP the process is quite rigorous and lengthy because of many formalities taken at their end. It might be possible that they dnt emphasized on some documents but surely they do the detailed scanning of each and every case in every aspect which comes under AP.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello, does anyone know that when when NVC starts scheduling interviews for next month bulletin? I mean when they will start scheduling interviews for April VB cut off dates? Is there any reference anywhere?

thanks,

NVC starts scheduling interviews on 25 or 26 of this month

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm from philippines also. :) 17y/o and my priority date is september132009 sam with my younger sister. My birth certificate have typographical error, like my father's middle initial is missing.(walang nakalagay) and the date of marriage of my parents are wrong. But there is no problem with my name. Meron na rin affidavit in this problem. Do you think this is a big problem? :) thanks.

IS your name correct on your birth Certificate..? IF yes i would not worry. Your father's middle initial is missing or his name..? I would not worry about it and fill out any paper work as it is printed on the birth certificate. Date of marriage.. if wrong too?? This can be correct by submitted their marriage certificate to the current office that has the petition to have them correct it. How did your father get his permanent residence status..?

These things will not be a huge burden to you and your case.

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Timeline

i send to NVC taxs 2008/2009/2010

befor my interview i must have 2009 / 2010 / 2011 or just update 2011 only coz NVC alrady have 2009/2010

Just bring the most RECENT tax information. You can take only 2010 or only 2011 if the petitioner have it for you. If not..do not worry.

Sometimes the less information we have to work with is better.. less info to review.. makes the case looks less complex.

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

Not sure if I should start a new thread or put it in here. If April's Bulletin advances 6 weeks, my sister PD will be current which is September 07, 2009. The only problem with this is that my sister aged out and is now 22. We are hoping CSPA would take effect.

My Sister DOB is 11/20/1990. She turned 21 this past November, her case was approved on September 30th, 2010. According to the CSPA calculator she will be protected until September 2012. I know every case is different, but would she be OK?

Thanks,

Timeline

Not sure if I should start a new thread or put it in here. If April's Bulletin advances 6 weeks, my sister PD will be current which is September 07, 2009. The only problem with this is that my sister aged out and is now 22. We are hoping CSPA would take effect.

My Sister DOB is 11/20/1990. She turned 21 this past November, her case was approved on September 30th, 2010. According to the CSPA calculator she will be protected until September 2012. I know every case is different, but would she be OK?

Thanks,

why not email the NVC asking to have her retained in the F2A category..

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thanks,

For your kind information ashu you have have passport clearence certificate and your local police clearence certificate. They have asked me both of them already and i submitted them back in 2010. I was cencerned about that are they going to ask me both of new certificates again or not. Because they both are valid i think only for a year.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.