PD is Current.

April 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

1,082 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Please let me know your thoughts:

1) My lawyer states to take all photocopies of applications filed so far along to the interview- DS-230; AOS etc,.. Dont we need to re-fill and take new ones to interview?

2) Do I need to contact VFS prior to going to interview. if so why ?

3) I am taking 2010 tax transcript [my interview on March 30th]; do I need to take 2011 W-2 as well?

Please let me know these above questions-- thank in advance for all your help all along.

My Wife & Daughter PD: June 2009.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Please let me know your thoughts:

1) My lawyer states to take all photocopies of applications filed so far along to the interview- DS-230; AOS etc,.. Dont we need to re-fill and take new ones to interview?

2) Do I need to contact VFS prior to going to interview. if so why ?

3) I am taking 2010 tax transcript [my interview on March 30th]; do I need to take 2011 W-2 as well?

Please let me know these above questions-- thank in advance for all your help all along.

IF the new tax documents not available then you submit the prior year.

You can complete new sets of documents if the submission was more than a year - yes. AOS, DS 230 etc. You dont need to contact/confirm the interview just present your self and if you were given the medical report then take it.. if it was submitted to them then you're in the clear. They will require you to have some passport photos at the interview as well.

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Hello ppl, hope all is well. I just have a question regarding my recent interview. I just had my interview on the 8th of this month but we were given the refusal worksheet and were told that submit the new affidavit support. I don't know why because the income is showing on the current affi. support is way more than what it says in the guideline. NO worries I can provide another one but the question I have is that on the refusal worksheet says...

"The petition is being returned for re-adjudication to the Citizenship and Immigration Service Center which approved it, with a recommendation for revocation. The embassy can take no further action on the case, and any further correspondence should be addressed to the CIS office where the petition was filed.

New, qualified Joint Sponsor:

Your petitioner's and joint sponsor's income are not enough to sponsor you. Please send us an original signed affidavit support with all supporting documents from the most recent tax year.Please submit these items via our courier services." I am not sure where do I have to submit these papers?

I am so confused whats going on?? Did the embassy return the case back to CIS or do I have to submit the new affi. support to the embassy. They did tell me to submit papers to them. They have also kept our passports and gave us the token. please help...

Timeline

True- Usually they look at whether the marriage is real or not. If you have kids out of that marriage, then the interview is just a formality. Consulate would only further interrogate and verify the info if they had any suspicion. Congrats.

My daughter does not belong to my husbandgood.gif

Priority Date:June 02,2009

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello ppl, hope all is well. I just have a question regarding my recent interview. I just had my interview on the 8th of this month but we were given the refusal worksheet and were told that submit the new affidavit support. I don't know why because the income is showing on the current affi. support is way more than what it says in the guideline. NO worries I can provide another one but the question I have is that on the refusal worksheet says...

"The petition is being returned for re-adjudication to the Citizenship and Immigration Service Center which approved it, with a recommendation for revocation. The embassy can take no further action on the case, and any further correspondence should be addressed to the CIS office where the petition was filed.

New, qualified Joint Sponsor:

Your petitioner's and joint sponsor's income are not enough to sponsor you. Please send us an original signed affidavit support with all supporting documents from the most recent tax year.Please submit these items via our courier services." I am not sure where do I have to submit these papers?

I am so confused whats going on?? Did the embassy return the case back to CIS or do I have to submit the new affi. support to the embassy. They did tell me to submit papers to them. They have also kept our passports and gave us the token. please help...

Relax , all you have to do is find a joint sponsor that can cover the required bracket, however the petitioner and ur new joint sponsor should also submit their recent tax rcpt Call your local embassy number and check with them whee and when are you going to submit the paperworks.

It happen to me in Manila 3 yrs ago they refused to give me my visa to the condition that I have to resubmit an updated legal document . Pictures and it took me a week then I submit it straight to the embassy , a week later a got my visa delivered by designated courier service. So don't panic relax!!!! Make sure to call them don't hesitate and ask where to mail or submit the docs otherwise you'll end up waiting for nothing .

Edited by mr.blu

Relax , all you have to do is find a joint sponsor that can cover the required bracket, however the petitioner and ur new joint sponsor should also submit their recent tax rcpt Call your local embassy number and check with them whee and when are you going to submit the paperworks.

It happen to me in Manila 3 yrs ago they refused to give me my visa to the condition that I have to resubmit an updated legal document . Pictures and it took me a week then I submit it straight to the embassy , a week later a got my visa delivered by designated courier service. So don't panic relax!!!! Make sure to call them don't hesitate and ask where to mail or submit the docs otherwise you'll end up waiting for nothing .

Thx for the info, they told me to submit it in the embassy where I had my interview with in 1 yr. The reason I got worried where they said something about that they are going to return our case back to USCIS where the case was filed.

Timeline

Thx for the info, they told me to submit it in the embassy where I had my interview with in 1 yr. The reason I got worried where they said something about that they are going to return our case back to USCIS where the case was filed.

dont worry about that just submit all the documents they need , you should be fine. For all you know they gonna ask you to pay the courier service charge and your good to go! don't waste any time .

Timeline

PD is Current...... ..

I think having the questions here from real (the now) scenarios will help the group. When their interviews come about they could be faced with similar issues.

Mr. Blue did a great job with addressing the questions. Zeezee has been on VJ for 5 months now and is probably still confused with how to post questions (new thread). We should use the members who recently had their interviews to our advantages by asking questions about interviews & learn any new trends.

All others please start a new thread if u have questions or you may send me a message with any questions you have.

Enjoy,

Ricardo.

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

Timeline

PD is Current...... ..

I think having the questions here from real (the now) scenarios will help the group. When their interviews come about they could be faced with similar issues.

Mr. Blue did a great job with addressing the questions. Zeezee has been on VJ for 5 months now and is probably still confused with how to post questions (new thread). We should use the members who recently had their interviews to our advantages by asking questions about interviews & learn any new trends.

All others please start a new thread if u have questions or you may send me a message with any questions you have.

Enjoy,

Ricardo.

Ricardo , tnx so much men! PD CURRENT is also on the right page might as well start a new thread if it is way off topic, while if this has something to do with interview feel free to ask question , it is to others advantage which they can use as reference . :)

Edited by mr.blu

Timeline

I suggest you take the 2010 and 2011 tax transcripts and complete new AOS, DS 230, etc. forms. A new police record if possible. It does not hurt to over-prepare so that there will be no unnecessary delays.

NOA1---- Sept 14, 2010

NOA2---- Dec. 02, 2010

Timeline

I suggest you take the 2010 and 2011 tax transcripts and complete new AOS, DS 230, etc. forms. A new police record if possible. It does not hurt to over-prepare so that there will be no unnecessary delays.

hey fasshi

It could be that the 2011 information isnt available and wouldn't go into effect until after the filing deadline. Currently the 2010 info on needed to satisfy the requirements.

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.