Ready to do it

GO RON GO!

110 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Fine but I still don't see Paul picking up a significant chunk of Santorum's supporters.

It's the not-Romney vote versus the not-Newt vote versus the not-Paul vote, and various combinations there of. Plus, both Newt and Romney will have a hard time in the Southwest. We will get a clue with the Nevada Caucus coming up on Feb 4, although Nevada is becoming more and more Jewish, especially around Las Vegas, one of the fastest growing areas in the nation. That might be a plus for Newt.

Paul looks ahead to Nevada, Minnesota and beyond in GOP race

Texas Congressman Ron Paul is expected by many experts to finish third tonight as the votes are counted in South Carolina. And polls suggest he won't be a top contender in the next primary state, Florida, which votes Jan. 31.

But the Lake Jackson obstetrician says he's already looking ahead to Nevada and Minnesota, which hold caucuses next month. The Associated Press reports that he's made a "substantial ad buy" in those states, where he hopes his libertarian, Internet-driven campaign is better received.

“We want a free society and a prosperous society, and we are on the verge of a victory for those issues today,” Paul said as he campaigned.

He told Star-Telegram Austin bureau chief Dave Montgomery in South Carolina that Texas Gov. Rick Perry's departure from the Republican presidential primary field on Thursday should mean more votes for him.

Despite the low expectations for tonight, CNN reports that an enthusiastic crowd of Paul supporters is already turning out at Jillian's Billiards Club in Columbia, S.C. for a celebration tonight.

Edited by ☼

Poll: Ron Paul bests Rick Santorum in Florida

Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul has bested former Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum in the latest poll of likely Florida Primary voters. Mr. Paul garnered 13 percentage points in an Insider Advantage poll released Sunday. The Texas congressman bested Mr. Santorum by 2 percentage points in the Florida poll.

This is the first post-South Carolina Primary poll of likely Florida Primary voters. The results of the South Carolina Primary were discouraging for supporters of Mr. Paul’s campaign. The former Air Force surgeon pulled in 13 percent of the votes to finish in fourth place. Mr. Santorum stole a top-tier finish from Mr. Paul by earning 17 percent of the votes.

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, who won the South Carolina Primary, also won the Florida poll with 34 percent of the votes. Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney finished in second place 26 percent of the votes.

Mr. Paul leads all Republican candidates in Florida with 30 percent of the votes among voters age 30-44. However, Mr. Gingrich leads Mr. Paul among voters age 18-29.

With a week to go before the Florida Primary, Mr. Paul has a shot at a top-tier finish in the Sunshine State. However, Mr. Paul is not expected to campaign in Florida in order to focus on the upcoming caucus states of Nevada and Minnesota.

“We will certainly be promoting this in the most frugal way,” Mr. Paul said in a speech to supporters Saturday night. “We will be going to the caucus states, and we will be promoting the whole idea of getting more delegates, because that’s the name of the game,” Mr. Paul added.

The Paul campaign announced major ad buys in Nevada and Minnesota over the weekend. “Running ads in the key early voting states of Nevada and Minnesota is part of our delegate strategy to secure the Republican nomination. Both states present opportunities for a strong top-three showing in their upcoming caucuses,” Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton said in a campaign press release.

The Florida poll was conducted by Insider Advantage for Newsmax. Insider Advantage surveyed 557 registered Republican voters.

Read more: http://www.thestatecolumn.com/articles/poll-ron-paul-bests-rick-santorum-in-florida/#ixzz1kJ0GJiQl

Ron Paul might outperform Rick Santorum in FL - big deal. But he'll trail the other two by significant margins. He has no path to the nomination. Nor could he win the general election. He knows that. Every person living in the real world knows that. Only Ron Paul's fan club hasn't quite caught up to that reality yet. They were hoping for a surprise Paul win in SC. In fact, they made iron clad guarantees right here on this forum that he WILL win. :rofl: They will eventually land in the ocean of reality. Until then, their arguments made out of their persistent state of denial will be entertaining.

What you folks are failing to acknowledge is the longer Paul sticks around, the more support he garners. The longer the others stick around, the more skeletons come out of their closets.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

You can't defy gravity indefinitely, slim. The ocean will have you.

delusion.jpg

And you can't spend money you don't have indefinitely.

Eventually, our system will fail and the world will come crashing down around us. People will deny it even after it happens.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

And that supports the delusion that Ron Paul has any chance to win how?

People saw some light once Obama was elected. They're seeing some light now. Let a major currency crisis happen soon.... they'll see the light again.

It won't be on TV, but on the internet someone will say, "Hey, didn't Ron Paul tell us this was going to happen?"

Русский форум член.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Oh yeah!!!! Ready to collect my $50. Ron Paul is going to do very well in Nevada and has a good shot of winning Maine. Show me the money!!

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2012/01/31/ron-paul-on-cnns-state-of-the-union/

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bogota, Colombia

I-129F Sent : 2011-04-27

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Oh yeah!!!! Ready to collect my $50. Ron Paul is going to do very well in Nevada and has a good shot of winning Maine. Show me the money!!

If nothing else we need to keep this one up topfor financial reasons. My PayPal awaits.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Ah yes, the RP crowd. Eager to collect but incapable of delivering. Aren't you the guy that virtually guaranteed that RP will WIN in SC? Win. :rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

http://www.ronpaul20...e-of-the-union/

You gave a very boastful in-your-face iron clad guarantee that Ron Paul would win in South Carolina.. "MARK MY WORDS! I GUARANTEE! HE WILL WIN SC, YOU WILL SEE!!!"

He came in last.

Then you stopped posting for 10 days.

No money for you.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bogota, Colombia

I-129F Sent : 2011-04-27