matako

Why is everyone so impatient?

74 posts in this topic

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So why add stress by watching the processing every day,yet this will not make the application be processed faster? How about keeping your mind occupied elsewhere while the process goes on? Or make a trip to see your beloved, instead of coming here and whining every day about how long USCIS is taking to process YOUR application?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
So why add stress by watching the processing every day,yet this will not make the application be processed faster? How about keeping your mind occupied elsewhere while the process goes on? Or make a trip to see your beloved, instead of coming here and whining every day about how long USCIS is taking to process YOUR application?

Hmmm, it sounds like you're asking, "Why aren't you all more like me?" Now I think you know that's a silly question. Everyone has a different personality.

VJ Sheesh.

Filed: Timeline

People all over the world are constantly doing, eating, drinking and thinking things that are not good for them. It's the nature of humanity. You got a problem? Take it up with God. He's the bastid who made us this way.

Edited by Gupt

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
In Internet terminology, a troll is often someone who comes into an established community such as an online discussion forum, and posts inflammatory, rude, repetitive or offensive messages designed intentionally to annoy or antagonize the existing members or disrupt the flow of discussion, including the personal attack of calling others trolls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:o

10Yr GC arrived 07/02/09 - Naturalization is next

The drama begins - again!

And now the drama ends - they took the Green card . . .

I'm not complaining. The length of time that the embassy in London has taken to process our visa is mostly our fault, not theirs.

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

People all over the world are constantly doing, eating, drinking and thinking things that are not good for them. It's the nature of humanity. You got a problem? Take it up with God. He's the bastid who made us this way.

You just got a big black X next to your name for the day :devil:

But the OP has a valid point....yes, it's written to inflame, but the point is still valid nonetheless. Most of our courtships have some waiting involved...so it's not like this is anything new. We all chose this path....therefore we have to accept that it'll take as long as it takes.

I'm not saying it's not hard, cos I feel it too....but instead of obsessing over why my man's not currently with me, I'm trying to occupy my time and mind by living as full a lfe as possible :) Because worryin aint gettin here any sooner than partying :thumbs:

see, am not the only smart person in this NG. One otehr person agrees with me.

You just got a big black X next to your name for the day :devil:

But the OP has a valid point....yes, it's written to inflame, but the point is still valid nonetheless. Most of our courtships have some waiting involved...so it's not like this is anything new. We all chose this path....therefore we have to accept that it'll take as long as it takes.

I'm not saying it's not hard, cos I feel it too....but instead of obsessing over why my man's not currently with me, I'm trying to occupy my time and mind by living as full a lfe as possible :) Because worryin aint gettin here any sooner than partying :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

I'm not saying it's not hard, cos I feel it too....but instead of obsessing over why my man's not currently with me, I'm trying to occupy my time and mind by living as full a lfe as possible Because worryin aint gettin here any sooner than partying

Couldn't have said it better. I mean, i'm not trying to be harsh, and I know it's easy for me to say since I only waited a few months for my VJ....but he and I were apart for 6 years...waiting...so I'm not totally foreign to the concept.

You want to marry a foreigner, you wait. Period. Bitching, whining, constantly emailing whoever...usually won't help...as I've said before - it's the ppl who have waited the longest and had the hardest VJ's that complain the least...

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I think his question is genuine. Although I checked my app constantly while I was waiting for the K1 Interview, I wasn't stressed and all that 'ayyyy I can't stand it anymore ayy I suffer'.. and that 'well if you're not stressed means u dont love ur SO' is plain bullshite. When I started this procedure I told my then fiancee, the time frame is going to be probably 6-8 months.. fortunately it got resolved in 5 months.. but neither her or I were crying or suffering every fukinc day.. we had a job, a life, and friends, which i can say, kept me not thnking or overstressing constantly, I got thoughts 'what if this happens, what if not', but, having a normal life and some hobbies, will keep u sane.. if not.. good luck..

and if u set a realistig goal or maybe a pessimistic timeframe, then that's way better than waiting for USCIS to approve u in 1month and cry every fuckin day after that because it doesn't happen. if you keep it real, feet on the ground, theres no need to stress

Edited by pedroh

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

The real question isn't why people are impatient; the real question is why anyone would troll a visa forum.

Lack of sexual opportunities?

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
we had a job, a life, and friends, which i can say, kept me not thnking or overstressing constantly, I got thoughts 'what if this happens, what if not', but, having a normal life and some hobbies, will keep u sane.. if not.. good luck..

right on!!!

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I think Majizee helps pass the time by posting ridiculous threads like "why don't farts disperse on planes" and "why don't we see baby chickens inside grocery store-bought eggs".

He is on this forum just like the rest of us, so his self control and patience isn't that much greater.

Edited by michellek1976