EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I'm going in 7 weeks to visit my husband. I haven't been back bcos our daughter has a brain tumor and last year I couldn't leave her to see him. I'm very excited... we will spend EID together, our first EID since being married and the time will pass quickly I know but just knowing ill be there with him comforts me in this long process. SM2010 I pray daily your husband will come very very soon Inshallah.

prayers to everyone going thru such a heartbreaking AP.

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I'm going in 7 weeks to visit my husband. I haven't been back bcos our daughter has a brain tumor and last year I couldn't leave her to see him. I'm very excited... we will spend EID together, our first EID since being married and the time will pass quickly I know but just knowing ill be there with him comforts me in this long process. SM2010 I pray daily your husband will come very very soon Inshallah.

prayers to everyone going thru such a heartbreaking AP.

Hey how long has it been of your AP EAbass?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

today i got same reply from isl embassy as i got 4month before ,that ur case is under process as soon will complete will contact u:(

its 6month and one week passed but still under ap,plz can some one tell me if i ask them to send my passport back and i want to apply for uk visa,is my case will b effected or not?

Timeline

You can ask for your passport back at anytime and it will not effect your case. You do have the right to travel to the UK if you want. The only problem I see is if the the UK embassy also wants to hold on to your passport and the Islamabad embassy is ready to issue your visa.

Timeline

I'm so happy for you EAbbas. I'm so glad you'll get to spend you're very first Eid with him. You'll cherish every moment spent with him and will be able to hold on to those memories for when you return to help you deal with all the heartache here. We have T minus 13 days until the arrival of our babies. We haven't had any positive news yet :( I agree with someone pointing out that they were issuing some visas from Jan-March and none since. I dont know when the next "visa issuing" months are going to be. I feel like things will get delayed even further during Ramadan as the work hours are reduced. *Sigh*

CvOzm4.png

Timeline

I am praying for you all every day.. Inshallah they will start issuing visa again.. My father in law and mother in law both have been in AP since March...

May Allah make this easy for all of us and we all hear good news soon. .. Ameen

Timeline

I called DOS and a polite lady answered, I asked if it was mandatory AP and she said yes. Does anyone know what exactly "mandatory" AP is?

When I check our case online it says it's in necessary AP. I believe mandatory and necessary are probably same. My understanding is that it involves name checks/back ground checks and probably checks to make sure the relationship is legit. None of us really know 100% of what it all means we can only assume. Wish you all the best!!!

CvOzm4.png

When I check our case online it says it's in necessary AP. I believe mandatory and necessary are probably same. My understanding is that it involves name checks/back ground checks and probably checks to make sure the relationship is legit. None of us really know 100% of what it all means we can only assume. Wish you all the best!!!

Thanks!! :) yea online it says necessary AP. I dont even want to call DOS anymore, no point. And somewhere you know that they might just be saying something just to say it.

Anyways may Allah make it easy for all of us. Please remember all of us in prayers. Shab e bharat (holy day during this month) is coming soon I pray that In Shaa Allah for the coming year Allah grants all of us to unite with our spouses and family. :)

Timeline

Thank you so much for your reply. Yes I will contact them but somedays I feel so down as to nothing will help except Allah but other days I want to send emails n all. May Allah grant all of us visas to our spouses.

Earlier in January through March I felt that there were lots of visas being issued, even in my household a few relatives got their visas issued during those months. And I also checked many other cases who got their visas in those months. But after mid March I feel as if everthing has frozen; and I am not saying this only in regards to my husbands case, Iv been looking at numerous cases that have been frozen ever since. I dont know what happened all of a sudden. Does anyone else feel this way also?

In Shaa Allah we will all hear good news soon.

SJ24 iam totally agree with you that even i think same thing that its ALLAH who will do everything for us but other side if you see that ALLAH is saying that do some movement I will help you than so keep your strong faith in ALLAH and fight for your right.same thing happened to my case aswel from dec to march everything was going fast looks like i will get my visa today or tomorrow,in march my status was updated every single day including saturdays,but i dont know what happen than iam stuck on 27th march now,even we got reply from white house im may but status remained same,.so my belief is that ALLAH is there to help us but we have to do some work so ALLAH reward us.

regarding email to white house just start it in a normal way ,keep it simple and short tell them that at the end of interview CO said that your visa will be approved in 3 to 6 months(was mine tim)tell them urs,make them aware that whats going on why its taking so long no one is helping,please tell us the reason for this.....hope this will help you..

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Don't know what these embassy ppl do all day, I haven't seen any good news on VJ yet, I am shoucked that these ppl even send interview dates to us, that's good that they get free for that , anyways may ALLAH give us Sabar , that's all we can do

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.