EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

SJ24 iam totally agree with you that even i think same thing that its ALLAH who will do everything for us but other side if you see that ALLAH is saying that do some movement I will help you than so keep your strong faith in ALLAH and fight for your right.same thing happened to my case aswel from dec to march everything was going fast looks like i will get my visa today or tomorrow,in march my status was updated every single day including saturdays,but i dont know what happen than iam stuck on 27th march now,even we got reply from white house im may but status remained same,.so my belief is that ALLAH is there to help us but we have to do some work so ALLAH reward us.

regarding email to white house just start it in a normal way ,keep it simple and short tell them that at the end of interview CO said that your visa will be approved in 3 to 6 months(was mine tim)tell them urs,make them aware that whats going on why its taking so long no one is helping,please tell us the reason for this.....hope this will help you..

Thank you so much! Yes you have definitely helped im formatting the email. Some days i feel the same that we have to do something to get this going but then, there is nothing we can do except pray. Every where there is only one answer "AP, we cannot tell you anything, etc."

In feb and march lots of people were getting visas and we also thought we would be next but then as others, our case has been frozen eversince.

Just keep your fath strong in Allah, In Shaa Allah, Allah will def reward us for our sabar. :)

Don't know what these embassy ppl do all day, I haven't seen any good news on VJ yet, I am shoucked that these ppl even send interview dates to us, that's good that they get free for that , anyways may ALLAH give us Sabar , that's all we can do

Exactly whats on my mind!! What do these embassy people do all day? If I saw at least a few other cases being worked on I would think they are doing "something" but nothing is moving in anyones case.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thank you so much! Yes you have definitely helped im formatting the email. Some days i feel the same that we have to do something to get this going but then, there is nothing we can do except pray. Every where there is only one answer "AP, we cannot tell you anything, etc."

In feb and march lots of people were getting visas and we also thought we would be next but then as others, our case has been frozen eversince.

Just keep your fath strong in Allah, In Shaa Allah, Allah will def reward us for our sabar. smile.png

Exactly whats on my mind!! What do these embassy people do all day? If I saw at least a few other cases being worked on I would think they are doing "something" but nothing is moving in anyones case.

we are here to help each other there is no need to say thanks just keep your strong faith in ALLAH and dont let them to eat your and our visa,its our legal right our spouse pays them thousands of dollars tax every year but they are just punishing us for the sincerity and loyality....

Timeline

Hey how long has it been of your AP EAbass?

my husbands interview was june 15 2011 so it's officially been two years. very heartbreaking and painful but the fact is we love eachother deeply and will be together always.

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

my husbands interview was june 15 2011 so it's officially been two years. very heartbreaking and painful but the fact is we love eachother deeply and will be together always.

EAbbas, I used to read VJ silently since January and often read your posts. You have been in my prayers ever since. I always think of u, and how hard it must be but just remember Allah is All-Watching. You will be rewarded for ur patience in Shaa Allah wheather its in this life or the akhirat. May Allah bless ur family and cure ur daughter. In Shaa Allah that day will come soon when u wont have to part from your husband.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

plz tell me someone if i want to apply uk studey visa during this AP process,is there will b any prob for me in uk embassy i mean will they check my case that is usa embassy?what should i told them if they ask me about that, will usa visa will effect on my uk visa?plzz waiting for kind reply

Timeline

plz tell me someone if i want to apply uk studey visa during this AP process,is there will b any prob for me in uk embassy i mean will they check my case that is usa embassy?what should i told them if they ask me about that, will usa visa will effect on my uk visa?plzz waiting for kind reply

No I don't think that there is going to be any problem. UK border agency won't care if you have applied for US immigration.They have records of criminals only. Embassies don't share visas and Immigration records unless there is some agreement between them. EU shares their visa databases.

you are free to apply for student visa.I applied for UK student visa 2 years ago and As far as i remember there wasn't any section on the application form where you needed to mention info about other visas.

USCIS I-130 Petition for Spouse

September 2012: Filed from abroad to Chicago Lockbox

4 days later: NOA1, Routed to California Service Center

7 days later: Transferred because of new jurisdiction

5 days later: Case Status changed to: Under processing at USCIS office

NOA2 arrived 78 days after NOA1 :)

*I-130 Approval Notice hardcopy finally received in Pakistan, the only notice that arrived.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

puppylove thanks alot for giving info,that time did u got visa?Ap is very long process,i was thinking that i should go to uk on study visa and have to do marriage there,and again applied for settlement visa,there in uk i will b busy in study and job so time doestnt matter,

Timeline

EAbbas, I used to read VJ silently since January and often read your posts. You have been in my prayers ever since. I always think of u, and how hard it must be but just remember Allah is All-Watching. You will be rewarded for ur patience in Shaa Allah wheather its in this life or the akhirat. May Allah bless ur family and cure ur daughter. In Shaa Allah that day will come soon when u wont have to part from your husband.

Thank you!! We may be struggling right now but Allah has plans for us. He would never bless us with spouses who love and care deeply without a plan for our future. It is hard but at the same time the love that surrounds us and the children is incredible and something to be thankful for daily. That's what keeps us going.

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

Hello my wife had her interview in Islamabad on June 13 2012 for CR1 visa. She answer all the questions correctly and VO got her passport also told her we will contact you in 2 to 3 weeks and give her green slip saying your visa been denied under section 221g. Did this happen to anyone before? I called DOS they said it just temp denied because of administrative processing. Anyone know how long does it take to get visa for female?

Timeline

puppylove thanks alot for giving info,that time did u got visa?Ap is very long process,i was thinking that i should go to uk on study visa and have to do marriage there,and again applied for settlement visa,there in uk i will b busy in study and job so time doestnt matter,

Yes when i applied for UK student visa. I was approved.

you can try to do that. Because if you apply for CR1 visa from UK, you interview will be held at US embassy London. I think the process is going to be a lot faster there good.gif

*I-130 Approval Notice hardcopy finally received in Pakistan, the only notice that arrived.

Timeline

Hello my wife had her interview in Islamabad on June 13 2012 for CR1 visa. She answer all the questions correctly and VO got her passport also told her we will contact you in 2 to 3 weeks and give her green slip saying your visa been denied under section 221g. Did this happen to anyone before? I called DOS they said it just temp denied because of administrative processing. Anyone know how long does it take to get visa for female?

I am male applicant. I had my interview in April. I got the same green slip and was told to wait. It has been over 2 months and we are still waiting for their answer. Just be hopeful and wait. They have to do security checks. it is faster for female applicants.

Just be patient and wait ClockWatch2.gif

Did they return all original documents to your wife at the interview?

Timeline

I am male applicant. I had my interview in April. I got the same green slip and was told to wait. It has been over 2 months and we are still waiting for their answer. Just be hopeful and wait. They have to do security checks. it is faster for female applicants.

Just be patient and wait ClockWatch2.gif

Did they return all original documents to your wife at the interview?

Timeline

Yea they return the marriage certificate back and all other documents except police clearance and passport. Eversince her interview her case number in ceac website was updating day by day until june 17 2013 it havent updated.

Edited by killawood

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.