36 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi all,

I haven't been checking this site for a while now, but here i am with a broken heart i type these lines.

I worked so hard to get my so called husband here (which i think all of us do), he is here work two jobs,send his family money, i lend him more money which he still say i'll pay you later. money is not a concern here, i found out that he married me just to get here, and because we are both from the same country it was easy for him to get here, he has the 2 conditional green card, he want to stay till he gets his permanent green card and move on. i feel like i been hit by a train, i can't beleive that such ppl exist, i know i was fooled .

i need help, i read i can report him but INS won't do anything, i don't want to be used, can anyone help me pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze..

USCIS:

NOA1: 05/04/2010

NOA2: 10/07/2010

NVC:

Case number assigned : 10-20-2010

IIN received: 10-28-2010

paid AOS bill: 10-28-2010

AOS Received by NVC: 11-01-2010

paid IV bill: 11-03-2010

DS230 Received by NVC: 11-08-2010

AOS entered in the system: 11-15-2010

IV entered in the system: 11-22-2010

SIF: 12-03-20102

Case complete: 12-06-2010

Interview Date:01-10-2010 (APPROVED)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

You can report him and ICE will take action.If he married you fraudulently in order to get into the country he has violated the law and could be reported.If I were you I will take action .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Sorry to hear about your situation :( It is sad how he lied you about all that, made all false love promises.

How did you discover about this marriage fraud? Did he tell you? You said he sends money to his family. Is he already married there?

Do you have some evidence to proof that he cheated on you for this marriage fraud?

I personally dont know whom you should contact to report this fraud, but wait for some VJ members feedback as they can help you better with this.

Since he is on CR-1, you can report him, and he would be forced to leave country, and can get a lifetime ban from USA.

XrVRp5.png

Timeline

thank you all for your reply, i don't have physical evidence sadly, i read some of his emails only in addition to the way he treats me.

USCIS:

NVC:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi all,

I haven't been checking this site for a while now, but here i am with a broken heart i type these lines.

I worked so hard to get my so called husband here (which i think all of us do), he is here work two jobs,send his family money, i lend him more money which he still say i'll pay you later. money is not a concern here, i found out that he married me just to get here, and because we are both from the same country it was easy for him to get here, he has the 2 conditional green card, he want to stay till he gets his permanent green card and move on. i feel like i been hit by a train, i can't beleive that such ppl exist, i know i was fooled .

i need help, i read i can report him but INS won't do anything, i don't want to be used, can anyone help me pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze..

I'm so sorry to hear about this.I would tell INS.I would kick his a__! but thats my sicilian blood that would kick in and I would give him cement shoes :whistle: All kidding aside if you need someone to talk to Message me anytime.I'm sure someone who been through this can give you some advice.Hang in there and GOD BLESS you Always (F) ...Rina

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Timeline

Submit your evidence of fraud to ICE, divorce, and move on. Let him sort out his path through USCIS on his own.

No need to continue the stress in your life if you believe that the marriage is failed/fraudulent.

I AGREE 100% Report his butt and move on....

8QTYm5.png

FXz7m5.png

Timeline

thank you all for your reply, i don't have physical evidence sadly, i read some of his emails only in addition to the way he treats me.

Print up all the emails and write a detiailed account of how he treats you... File the report submit your evidence file for divorce and move on...... I am so sorry you are going through this.... But don't let it get you down... Most of us women have dealt with a real jerk at some point in our lives... Just learn from your mistakes and move on...

Praying you will be blessed with one more deserving of your love....

8QTYm5.png

FXz7m5.png

Timeline

I'm so sorry to hear about this.I would tell INS.I would kick his a__! but thats my sicilian blood that would kick in and I would give him cement shoes :whistle: All kidding aside if you need someone to talk to Message me anytime.I'm sure someone who been through this can give you some advice.Hang in there and GOD BLESS you Always (F) ...Rina

LOL... Damn right :0) I would have my brother kick his little butt.... My brothers don't like it when someone hurts their sister.. LOL

8QTYm5.png

FXz7m5.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Emails are evidence.....I am sincerely sorry for your situation calling ICE is your best option just to get their view on the situation.

Good luck,

Timeline

Emails are evidence.....I am sincerely sorry for your situation calling ICE is your best option just to get their view on the situation.

Good luck,

Thanks MIBEN, I don't have the emails, we don't have any thing with both names, only one tax file, i took him off my health insurance and i will meet a lawyer tomorrow.

Thank you

Thank you all again, I will consult a lawyer tomorrow and hope i can find a solution and move on...

USCIS:

NVC:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My first question would be do you have any solid proof that he only married you for immigration purpose.

Without any solid proof it is only your gutt feeling which can be very difficult to prove in court of law.

Without any such proof you taking him off the insurance and cutting him off would be to his advantage, he can say he started acting weird and started taking him off the things etc. and he had always married in good faith.

If he proves he married in good faith, then he cannot be deported.

Timeline

My first question would be do you have any solid proof that he only married you for immigration purpose.

Without any solid proof it is only your gutt feeling which can be very difficult to prove in court of law.

Without any such proof you taking him off the insurance and cutting him off would be to his advantage, he can say he started acting weird and started taking him off the things etc. and he had always married in good faith.

If he proves he married in good faith, then he cannot be deported.

how can he prove he married me in good faith, if he treat me like this, we are both from the same culture and what he does show that i am not the one he wants for a wife. yes i can't prove his fraud but i'll do what i have to and see what happen.

USCIS:

NVC:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

He is by now means out of the clear especially if he only has his two year conditional green card.Doesnt he have to go to the final interview with you before he gets a permanent green card?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.