Sarah&Oscar

How far along is the CSC

26 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi everyone! Does anyone know what month petitions the CSC is working on right now?? If that sentence makes any sense haha. A couple months ago I know they were only on May petitions. Thanks in advance!

for which category? I-130 ? or I-129? etc

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/CaseStatus.do

u can check here :) !

Edited by zubi

My Pd Is July 5,2009 !!!

APPROVED VISA ISSUED ON : MARCH 14,2012 :)

Visa In Hand: March 16th 2012 :)

Good Luck to The Rest who r in waiting listtt

POE: 12th April 2012 InshaALLAH Ameen :)

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey thanks!!!! I-129!

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/CaseStatus.do

Ok wait im confused haha. I can only check my status there no? Does it say that they are looking at july petitions for example? Sorry I am slow with this kind of stuff haha.

Hey thanks!!!! I-129!

Timeline

I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance(e) K-1/K-2 - Not yet married - fiance and/or dependent child Processing time : 5 Months

Edited by zubi

My Pd Is July 5,2009 !!!

https://egov.uscis.g...d/CaseStatus.do

That website wont help him much. It just displays the average delay from NOA1 to NOA2. The best method in IMO is to find some other members timelines whose NOA1 dates are spaced a few weeks to a few months ahead of yours. As those people reach NOA2 you will be able to gauge how close and how fast they are moving toward yours. Its not a perfect indicator as there are other variables, buts its better than nothing.

Timeline

Thanks guys!!!

Sarah

That website wont help him much. It just displays the average delay from NOA1 to NOA2. The best method in IMO is to find some other members timelines whose NOA1 dates are spaced a few weeks to a few months ahead of yours. As those people reach NOA2 you will be able to gauge how close and how fast they are moving toward yours. Its not a perfect indicator as there are other variables, buts its better than nothing.

Timeline

I had to give this website lol

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do

i know it doesnt help anyone lol !

Edited by zubi

My Pd Is July 5,2009 !!!

Timeline

My sister was so lucky. She sent hers in May and got her NOA2 in July. Guess that was a great month to send it! Im just about at 3 months now.

I had to give this website lol

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do

i know it doesnt help anyone lol !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

It depends on what petition you submitted. I am assuming it is for an I-129F since you posted in the K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Process portion of the forum. Go here to check the processing times for CSC. This only shows the timeframe it takes to process the petition. It doesn't indicate the month of the received petitions they are working on. If your receipt notice date is beyond the processing timeframe indicated, which is currently 5 months for I-129F petitions, you can give the customer service a call at 1-800-375-5283 to inquire about your petition.

Timeline

Thank you very much! The same to you!

Good Luck :) !

Thank you!

It depends on what petition you submitted. I am assuming it is for an I-129F since you posted in the K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Process portion of the forum. Go here to check the processing times for CSC. This only shows the timeframe it takes to process the petition. It doesn't indicate the month of the received petitions they are working on. If your receipt notice date is beyond the processing timeframe indicated, which is currently 5 months for I-129F petitions, you can give the customer service a call at 1-800-375-5283 to inquire about your petition.

Timeline

I hope they're lying!! That means they haven't gotten very far!! Hey are you or your fiance from MN? I am too! Haha

When I called a couple days ago, they said they're working on cases from June 16th. Not sure they're telling me the truth.. :unsure:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Croatia
Timeline

CSC is slow to none! lol

It is true that their Processing date is June 16th (even though the website says 5 months). People on the boards who have called have confirmed this.

In terms of VJ members receiving their NOA2...some straggling June petitioners are receiving them and they seem to be on about mid July. I think a few August got accepted. Maybe one or 2..or that may be VSC (all the info is jumbled in my head). I'm watching pretty closely, as I sent my petition the end of July and received my NOA2 early August. I'm "right around the corner"....which in my head means "January." (I don't have much faith that we'll get our NOA2 in the 5 month time frame. The average is looking 5 1/2 right now, so I've mentally prepared for that. Although...my fiance and I tend to be the type who mentally prepare for the worse. lolol)

Expect slowing down on top of the slowing down with the holiday season. *sighs*

But what can we do. Just be patient, try to smile. And just know that the waiting will be over not so long from now.

"Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity. " ~ Louis Pasteur.

Met Online - 01/2010
Met in Person - 12/21/2010

Engaged - 12/31/2010

File - 07/26/2011

NOA1 - 08/02/2011

NOA2 - 12/22/2011 (e-mail notice)
Visa Approved - 03/13/2012

Married - 03/31/2012 <3

*Started the AOS process a bit late cuse I'm a slacker and suck

But, we've had no issues. It's coming along. Interview should

be shortly coming. Married life is great*

jest.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.