Jetson

HOW? NOA1 email notification

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Moldova
Timeline

How can I get notified of my NOA 1 via email if I do not have a case number as of yet?

I have already signed up through USCIS's "Case Status Service" in their web site but I do not have the case number until I get my case number vial regular mail.

Confused :unsure:

jetsonjock,

You will need to wait for the form I-797 (NOA-1) document in the mail.

When that arrives, you can establish an account with USCIS, for updates and e-mail notification.

You will need your case number (on the NOA-1), to establish the account with USCIS.

How can I get notified of my NOA 1 via email if I do not have a case number as of yet?

I have already signed up through USCIS's "Case Status Service" in their web site but I do not have the case number until I get my case number vial regular mail.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Either wait for your NOA1 in snail mail for the case number, or if you used a personal check and your bank can show you the canceled check the number should be on the back of it.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Get a front/back copy of the check you wrote from your bank - the case number will be stamped on the back of the check. WALLAAAA

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
jetsonjock,

You will need to wait for the form I-797 (NOA-1) document in the mail.

When that arrives, you can establish an account with USCIS, for updates and e-mail notification.

You will need your case number (on the NOA-1), to establish the account with USCIS.

Wait a few days after you get your NOA1 receipt number. I got mine on Friday and had to wait until monday before the site recognized my case number. Just be patient its not going to move that quickly to start off with.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I knew I had my NOA1 because my check was cashed.

My bank scans a copy of the check (front/back) online and I found my case number on that.

I had already registered myself on their website so I put in the case number and voila!

Now I check the site several times a day waiting for a touch...

We're trying to wait patiently.....

Good luck! ;)

11/2004 - Met in Brazil

09/2006 - Apply for K1

03/2007 - K1 approved

04/2007 - Apply for AOS & EAD

07/2007 - EAD approved

01/2008 - Conditional Residency approved

11/2009 - Apply to remove conditions

02/2010 - Permanent Residency approved

11/2010 - Apply for Citizenship

03/2011 - Citizenship approved

07/2011 - Moved back to Brazil

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.