PD is Current.

February 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

357 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Got to know from my lawyer that...."My lawyer received a letter from NVC that my case is being transferred to local embassy in India"... Looks like we might see good jump in coming months. My PD is 24 June 2009.

congrates kishorev1.......

yep...its good new ...atleast it is conformed that cut off dates continue to move....can anyone tell howmuch time it will take after transferring the case and interview call?? bcaz all depends on it....if it will take less than one month then we will see more than 2 month jump next VB (FEB VB)....otherwise same 1 to 1.25 month story....

Edited by jhp

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Timeline

Good news Kishore. Does that mean we can see a reasonable jump this time?

One thing is sure that USCIS is not issuing visas in F2a category to the maximum allotted number per year. It's no surprise that they are not using the count that was allotted to f2a. That's the reason for the delay and our struggle.

we tried our best but we failed to voice our concerns.....still hoping for the best....

PD 23 dec 2010

Timeline

Hi guys,

Receieved letter from NVC that our case has been transferred to embassy but without interview schedule.

After almost 3 years of wait still trying to figure out how this immigration system functions.

1.Is this the standard procedure within the system to inform the petioner that case has been transfered before interview .

2.Is this the precursor of another unseen retrogression.

3.Is this politricks to control the influx of immigrants in a polite way.

4.Is this gods never ending curse on F2A couples.

Lately, Suffering from insomnia and anorexia ! :huh: Don’t understand y they sent letter without interview schedule. Anyway advance X’mas n New year wishes. Catch up with yoall soon. :)

Happy Holidays.Enjoy!

Is this?? (L)

kishorev1 and visabulletin your case was transfered to your embassy what country was that as that will help us to understand NVC reasoning for transfering cases without interview scheduled?

Citizenship next step!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Hi guys,

Receieved letter from NVC that our case has been transferred to embassy but without interview schedule.

After almost 3 years of wait still trying to figure out how this immigration system functions.

1.Is this the standard procedure within the system to inform the petioner that case has been transfered before interview .

Lately, Suffering from insomnia and anorexia ! :huh: Don’t understand y they sent letter without interview schedule. Anyway advance X’mas n New year wishes. Catch up with yoall soon. :)

Happy Holidays.Enjoy!

Is this?? (L)

what is your PD ? and what embassy you will go?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

kishorev1 and visabulletin your case was transfered to your embassy what country was that as that will help us to understand NVC reasoning for transfering cases without interview scheduled?

I believe both of them from India. I have a friend from Vietnam and PD is May 12th, 2009. haven't receive anything from NVC or DOS.

APPROVED

Timeline

Hi guys,

Happy Holidays.Enjoy!

Is this?? (L)

sorry friends after 2months we will meeting.i think some mistake by visa bulletin and kishor1. Bcoz without interveiw date nvc never send letter at local consulate and applicant.(its my &my agent knowledge) vb&k1 please call or email at nvc and clear the seen.,..... SORRY

us come--28oct 2012

dmv permit test-05nov 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

debit card receive-25nov12

green card receive-27nov12

Timeline

Visa bulletin you are senior member.your pd 27 sept09 please dont talk lie. Will b 6 months jump if 2magic man say true.

us come--28oct 2012

dmv permit test-05nov 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

debit card receive-25nov12

green card receive-27nov12

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Visa bulletin you are senior member.your pd 27 sept09 please dont talk lie. Will b 6 months jump if 2magic man say true.

Hi guys

rani111 you are absolutely wrong because Visabulletin's PD is 12MAY 2009 not 27 sept 2009 .

as1csNEFg000000MDAwMzExOGx8MDAwMTI2N2x8d2UgYXJlIGluIGxvdmUg.gif

an1cCDvFg1i0010MDAwMDEwN2x8MDAwMDEzZGF8TWFycmllZCAg.gif

F2a visa

08-08-2004 : meet my husband

11-19-2008 : marriage

06-14-2009 : Priority date

08-19-2010 : i-130 approved

03-06-2012 : interview date

result : Administrative Processing

04-02-2012 : VISA in hand Hamdolilah !!!!

Filed: Timeline

I believe your lawyer was requested for expedite the case processing. According to standard immigration procedure, after case completion dos/ nvc has to wait for consulate monthly data receive make interview slot availability. In this case could be consideration if applicant eligible for humanitarian grant situation.

You will be true if some ones pd earlier than your has the same thing happens.

Please confirm us if someone has same happened like kishorev1 got.

My lawyer did not request for expediting the case.. please note that I did not receive any email from NVC that my case transferred to local embassy but my lawyer is only intimated.

I beleive the normal process is to transfer to local embassy [and looks like NVC doesnt intimate to applicants, probably they intimate to lawyers if one is there].

Please note that when interview process is happeneing; the application we submitted to NVC will be at local regional NVC, so transferring our application to local embassy is not a new thing.

What I am not sure is after application being transferred; whats their timeline to schedule the interview.

Edited by kishorev1

My Wife & Daughter PD: June 2009.

Timeline

sorry friends after 2months we will meeting.i think some mistake by visa bulletin and kishor1. Bcoz without interveiw date nvc never send letter at local consulate and applicant.(its my &my agent knowledge) vb&k1 please call or email at nvc and clear the seen.,..... SORRY

hi friend....this is the true story ......these two people are not liers.....they are speaking truth....bcaz i also got the letter when my parent filed for me in f1 category and before 1 or 2 month, i also got some message from nvc when i called them by phone....so they are speaking truth ....but i forgot howmany month or days before i got this conversation with nvc (from my interview allotment)...

PD 23 dec 2010

Filed: Timeline

My lawyer did not request for expediting the case.. please note that I did not receive any email from NVC that my case transferred to local embassy but my lawyer is only intimated.

I beleive the normal process is to transfer to local embassy [and looks like NVC doesnt intimate to applicants, probably they intimate to lawyers if one is there].

Please note that when interview process is happeneing; the application we submitted to NVC will be at local regional NVC, so transferring our application to local embassy is not a new thing.

What I am not sure is after application being transferred; whats their timeline to schedule the interview.

I called the NVC--- sorry for all the confusion.

This is what I got to know.... You guys are absolutely correct--- the cases are only transferred after interview schedule is placed.

Initially we have a local consulate as chennai...from now on all cases that belong to india are being transferred to Mumbai only.

The email we received is initimation/confirmation that our cases are being transferred to Mumbai. Its nothing to do with our file being actually shipped now to local embassies... there was a confusion of how we interpreted it...thanks to Rani and chittagong to clarify on this.

My Wife & Daughter PD: June 2009.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.