Gary and Alla

Economy Rebounds!

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Black Friday, 2011 has gone down in history as the all time record breaking sales day of firearms!

The FBI reports there were 129,000+ approvals that day using the National Instant Check System (NICS) An approval is valid for 5 days and for multiple firearm sales so the system could indicate far more than 129,000 firearms sales that day and in the subsequent days.

This is a 32% increase over the previous all time high day which was Black Friday, 2008, just after Obama had been elected. spokesman for the Brady Center, an anti-gun organization, attributed the increase to the firearms manufacturers "discovery" of Black Friday marketing techniques.

A spokesman for the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) reports that 70% of gun sales currently are first time buyers. So we have 90,300+ NEW gun owners, just for that day!

The FBI also reports a 13.9% decrease in violent crime over the last 5 years in the USA.

Thank you Barack Hussein Obama!

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

buy more ammo!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Black Friday, 2011 has gone down in history as the all time record breaking sales day of firearms!

The FBI reports there were 129,000+ approvals that day using the National Instant Check System (NICS) An approval is valid for 5 days and for multiple firearm sales so the system could indicate far more than 129,000 firearms sales that day and in the subsequent days.

This is a 32% increase over the previous all time high day which was Black Friday, 2008, just after Obama had been elected. spokesman for the Brady Center, an anti-gun organization, attributed the increase to the firearms manufacturers "discovery" of Black Friday marketing techniques.

A spokesman for the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) reports that 70% of gun sales currently are first time buyers. So we have 90,300+ NEW gun owners, just for that day!

The FBI also reports a 13.9% decrease in violent crime over the last 5 years in the USA.

FYI The National Instant Check System (NICS) was implemented as an NRA supportd amendment to the "Brady Bill" . The Brady Bunch was strongly opposed to it. They were against our nation's police agencies compiling a comprehensive list of criminals which has now proven invalubale for many law enforcement purposes. Why? Because they wanted to make buying a firearm HARDER for law abiding citizens, hoping it would reduce the number of gun owners and their political clout.

Epic FAIL.

The waiting periods of the Brady Bill have been eliminated along with 14 other states that had waiting periods and eliminated them in the wake of the NICS. This was a requirement under the Bardy Act for the federal waiting period. Crime has decreased, firearm ownership rates have soared higher than ever, 49 states now allow concealed carry and we have the McDonald and Heller decisions to secure our rights. PLUS it booted the Dems from their power in BOTH houses of congress and they have never recovered it since.

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Barack Obama reassured a crowd, "I believe in people's lawful right to bear arms. I will not take your shotgun away. I will not take your rifle away. I won't take your handgun away."

How is he anti-gun? It is now allowed to carry guns in National Parks and trains... something that has not happened in 94 years. If he was Republican, NRA would make him "Man of the Year" but instead the NRA and the gun industry play into people's fears that he's going to take our guns away.

Vermont Service Center

US Embassy In Manila, The Philippines

I-129F Sent: 2011-04-25

I-129F NOA1: 2011-04-26

I-129F NOA2: 2011-09-29

NVC Received:2011-09-29

NVC Left: 2011-10-18

Consulate Received: 2011-11-03

Packet 3 Received: 2011-11-07

Interview Date: 2011-11-23

Interview Result: Approved!

Timeline

Barack Obama reassured a crowd, "I believe in people's lawful right to bear arms. I will not take your shotgun away. I will not take your rifle away. I won't take your handgun away."

How is he anti-gun? It is now allowed to carry guns in National Parks and trains... something that has not happened in 94 years. If he was Republican, NRA would make him "Man of the Year" but instead the NRA and the gun industry play into people's fears that he's going to take our guns away.

I did not say he was anti-gun and I gave him all the credit. Feel free to read it again.

The NRA has suggested nominating him as "Salesman of the Century" Did you miss that in your issue of "The American Rifleman" ?

Incredible actually. :rofl: who said he is anti-gun? :rofl: Where would anyone get that idea?

Gary And Alla

Timeline

So you are happy to hear this news, right? 90,300 NEW gun owners in just one day, and they are all eligible to vote. I think Obama should be happy.

Gary And Alla

Incredible actually. :rofl: who said he is anti-gun? :rofl: Where would anyone get that idea?

A lot of people thought he was anti gun at first and fire arm sales were off the hook when he got elected. People also (including myself) thought he would be big time anti oil, which he has been anything but. He's been full of surprises...good and bad.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

If you believe he is not anti-gun you need to check his past. Then ask about Fast and Furious... :whistle:

Since he's been in office he's pretty much let local governments handle their own gun rights laws. The cities like Washington DC that got overly commie and tried to screw everyone there on their gun rights got shot down by the Supreme Court ...which is good seeing how it's set a precedent now.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

If you believe he is not anti-gun you need to check his past. Then ask about Fast and Furious... :whistle:

Obamas beliefs were not the topic of this post one way or another. neither was fast and furous. Curious that liberals immediately jump to his "defense" though. :lol: You noticed that also?

Fast abnd Furious continues to unfold and I believe it will eventually make it to the headlines even in the Obama media. I then look forward to the liberals saying he is anti-gun. We will see.

For now I only wanted to give thanks to Obama for boosting firearms sales, giving people jobs fabicating guns, increasing our politicial influence with more gun owners and generally being the all-time top fundraiser for the NRA.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Since he's been in office he's pretty much let local governments handle their own gun rights laws. The cities like Washington DC that got overly commie and tried to screw everyone there on their gun rights got shot down by the Supreme Court ...which is good seeing how it's set a precedent now.

Kip, this has been the case since 1994, it is not because of Obama. In 1994 congress passed both the Brady Bill and the Assault Weapons Ban. Congress was immediately tossed out and the Dems have never recovered from it yet. THAT is whay there has been no federal legislation and there will be none.

Fast and Furious was a plan to get some sort of international involvement in firarms regulation, avoiding congress and Obama having to make a statement on it. By giving firearms to Mexican Narco Terrorists the Obama administration hoped to cause UN intervention in firearms sales. The UN would be glad to do it, Obama would be glad if they would do it and he could still say "I support the 2nd amendment"

Gary And Alla

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The NRA said it. Loud and clear.

On the Second Amendment, Don’t Believe Obama!

They are not wrong, you know. I haven't met a single pro-gun liberal/academic type.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

The NRA said it. Loud and clear.

On the Second Amendment, Don’t Believe Obama!

So what? I did not put that in my post and the other person was responding to my post.

If you have some other explanation for the surge in sales and drop in crime rate...feel free to expound.

They are not wrong, you know. I haven't met a single pro-gun liberal/academic type.

Of course they are not wrong. But it was not the topic of my post, yet the liberals immediately jump to that...why? Very interesting.

I look forward to continuing the discussion of who should take credit for the increased firearms sales.

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I called this way back when.

Obama is anti-gun but his main objective was Guberment Healthcare, he was not going to antagonize the Gun folks or anyone else needlessly until he got goal number one accomplished.

That one act cost him so much capital he now has no house or Senate support to pass anything close to gun registration or some of the bans he has spoke in favor of.

To his credit he is a fairly honest guy but you must read between the lines.

When he says he does not want to take your handgun... what he really means is "We want a national registration of guns" and perhaps limits on the number of guns bought.

He is for many of these gun control measures and spoke openly about it.

None of them are going to happen now, there is no public will and he has no way of passing any of it.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn