27 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

"Oh, your baby is so cute" that was the first word that came out from the CO's mouth. The CO was so kind that he had fun with my little buddy the whole time, he was laughing so hard with my baby then after a couple of minutes he gave me a sad face telling me about something and makes me so worry. He told me that my fiance's income is not enough for 6 people cause they have to add my kids from my first husband even if they will not accompany me right now, adding that if my case was handled with other CO he don't think they would give my case a consideration. He also told me that even if i can provide them a co-sponsor they would not allow it cause its a K1 visa. After a moment of looking at my fiance's W2 he then told me okay you have 90 days to marry your fiance , I didn't get what he means cause i was praying so hard that may our good Lord touch his heart at that time so I asked "Sir, am i approved?" then he smiled and replied me " Yes and wELCOME" . I got teary eyed after i said "thank you sir".. it was an early xmas gift for me.

God really works in mysterious ways..

K-1 VISA APPLICATION

June 13, 2011 - Application send to USCIS thru Fedex

June 17, 2011 - I-129F Packet received by USCIS Signed for by: JCATES

June 22, 2011 - NOA1 (via email)

Oct. 12, 2011 - NOA2 (on USCIS website)

Nov. 28, 2011 - VISA APPROVED . Thank you Lord!!!

For more Info: Please look at my timeline...

Wow..amazing. Today, many VJ members have been approved for K-1 Visa . So nice to hear that. Congratulation!kicking.gif

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Congratulations!!

**Removal of conditions**

10/01/2014 Package sent to California Service Center

10/03/2014 NOA1

10/10/2014 Received Biometrics Appointment Letter, Biometrics scheduled for 10/30/14

10/22/2014 Early Biometrics Walk-in - Cleveland, OH - weird experience with the clerk there - told me I can go ahead and get my biometrics taken early, but it might be too early and it might not go through??? If it might be a problem, then why let me do it at all?

02/10/2015 New Biometrics letter received, Biometrics scheduled for 03/09/15- I guess that clerk was right??

03/09/2015 Second biometrics

..waiting..

5/15/2015 Put in a service request online - outside of processing time

5/18/2015 Approved!

5/23/2015 Card in hand

Timeline

Thanks to all of you. This site was a big help in getting my visa. Thanks to all of you and More Power on this site.

K-1 VISA APPLICATION

Timeline

@Wade and Emmy, yeah he's from Oklahoma Ciity, 5 minutes drive from his home to Roger Mills Airport

K-1 VISA APPLICATION

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

@Wade and Emmy, yeah he's from Oklahoma Ciity, 5 minutes drive from his home to Roger Mills Airport

Wow 5-minute drive :o My fiance is from Cache, Oklahoma. I think it's 1 hour and 45 minutes drive from Oklahoma City.

sis congratulations...

CRBA first baby
CHRISTIAN gave birth 2008
OCT 15,2010-- CHRISTIAN US PASSPORT/CRBA CERTIFICATe
JAN 20, 2011--CHRISTIAN PHIL PASSPORT
JUNE 03,2011-- CHRISTIAN SSN CARD
CRBA 2nd baby
CHARLES gave birth 2010
JAN 30th 2012-- CHARLES US PASSPORT AND CRBA CERTIFICATE.......
MAY-09- 2012-= CHARLES SSN CaRD

IR-1
OCT /13 / 2012 -- sent from I-130 via(express mail)

OCT /15 / 2012--- picked up delivery to uscis

OCT / 16/ 2012--noa1 no txt/ no email PD

OCT /17 /2012-- recieved notice from the mail.

DEC /17 / 2012--- APPROVED NOA2

DEC / 22 / 2012-- recieved Hardcopy of Noa2

JAN/ 05/ 2013-- Recieved our papers to NVC

feb 11 2013__ paid aos

april 15 2013-- paid iv bill

aug 29,2013-AOS AND IV PACKET recieved nvc sept 3 2013

sept 6 2013 sent via email ds260

sep 27 2013 2tNVC- got email checklist

NOV 16 2013 sent nvc checklist document fedex istimate friday will recieve to nvc

nov 25 2013--nvc review our docs. waiting for cc

dec 6 2013 -- nvc email got 2nd checklist but case complete.

dec 13 2013-- got P4

dec 19 and 20-- passed medical

JAN 2, 2014 INTERVIEW DATE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.