12 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

HEY VJ AM NEW HERE AND I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS TO ASK

1- HOW DOES NVC SEND THE DS 230 TO THE BENEFICIARY (ME)BY MAIL OR EMAIL... IF ITS BY EMAIL AFTER FILLING AND SIGNING IT SHOULD I EMAIL IT BACK TO THEM OR SHOULD I SEND IT TO MY HUSBAND AS MY AGENT THEN HE WILL SEND IT TO THEM.

2- FROM THE CHECKLIST THAT THE NVC SENDS, POLICE REPORT IS INCLUDED..... DO GET IT DONE AND KEEP IT FOR MY INTERVIEW OR SHOULD I SEND IT BACK WITH THE FILLED AND SIGNED DS 230.

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY :thumbs:

Philippians 4 vs 6-7

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

all the answers that you are looking for are in the guide.

did you get your NOA2 and case number from the NVC?

PS: please fill your timeline

====================================================================================

USCIS

September 16, 2011 - petition sent

September 20, 2011 - NOA-1

September 27, 2011 - NOA-2

NVC

SEPTEMBER 30 2011 CASE RECEIVED waiting for case number

OCTOBER 19 2011 RECEIVED THE CASE NUMBER BY PHONE

OCTOBER 26 2011 AOS BILL INVOICED AND PAID

OCTOBER 26 2011 Choose of agent email sent(DS3032)

OCTOBER 28 2011 Received AOS/DS3032 email

OCTOBER 31 2011 AOS package reached NVC by DHL

November 1 2011 IV bill invoiced and paid

November 7 2011 IV package received by the NVC

November 9 2011 Case completed --waiting for the interview date

---Interview Date December 8 2011 approved

1- HOW DOES NVC SEND THE DS 230 TO THE BENEFICIARY (ME)BY MAIL OR EMAIL... IF ITS BY EMAIL AFTER FILLING AND SIGNING IT SHOULD I EMAIL IT BACK TO THEM OR SHOULD I SEND IT TO MY HUSBAND AS MY AGENT THEN HE WILL SEND IT TO THEM.

2- FROM THE CHECKLIST THAT THE NVC SENDS, POLICE REPORT IS INCLUDED..... DO GET IT DONE AND KEEP IT FOR MY INTERVIEW OR SHOULD I SEND IT BACK WITH THE FILLED AND SIGNED DS 230.

LingChe NVC ShortCut click on this link an you should have your questions answered and more. My wife sent the package directly to the NVC from her home country and I have heard that some choose to ship from the US.....it's your choice.

As for the police report, if the NVC wants it, send the original and have an original one ready for the interview in case you are asked.

Best of luck!

Bob

• Married in Manila: 08/20/2010
  • I-130 Sent to lockbox: 10/01/2010
  • I-130 Received: 10/03/2010
  • NOA-1 Received: 10/04/2010
  • NOA-2 Received: 02/01/2011
  • Received NVC: 02/08/2011
  • AOS Bill Generated: 02/10/2011
  • AOS Bill Paid: 02/10/2011
  • DS 3032 Emailed: 02/10/2011
  • IV Bill Generated: 02/14/2011
  • IV Bill Paid: 02/14/2011
  • IV Packet Received @ NVC:02/22/2011
  • NVC Completed 03/08/2011
  • Interview Date Post Sputum results May 17
  • Results negative, Interview scheduled 6/13
  • Placed in A/R 06/13/2011
  • I-601 required 07/18/2011
  • I-601 filed 11/9/2011
  • I-601 approved 11/29/11
  • 2nd Sputum test ordered 12/21/11
  • 2nd Sputum Test passed 02/21/12
  • Visa Approved!! 03/15/2012
  • Visa In Hand 03/17/2012
  • POE SFO 03/24/2012

If you give the email addresses of both the petitioner and beneficiary to a NVC operator once you have your case number, then ALL correspondence is sent by EMAIL. Nothing by snail mail. So both you and your spouse will get the DS-230 instructions. Please not, they don't include a copy of the DS-230 in the email (as far as I know, they haven't changed this). You will have to download it yourself and fill it out.

You can either send the IV package to your husband and he sends it, or you can send it directly to NVC. It does NOT matter.

For the PCC, you have to send the original with the IV package.

Timeline

THANKS FOR THE REPLY

OKAY SO AFTER FILLING IT AND SIGNING IT SHOULD I SEND IT BACK THROUGH EMAIL SINCE ALL CORRESPONDENCES WILL BE TRU EMAIL IF I GIVE DEM MY EMAIL ADDRESS

If you give the email addresses of both the petitioner and beneficiary to a NVC operator once you have your case number, then ALL correspondence is sent by EMAIL. Nothing by snail mail. So both you and your spouse will get the DS-230 instructions. Please not, they don't include a copy of the DS-230 in the email (as far as I know, they haven't changed this). You will have to download it yourself and fill it out.

You can either send the IV package to your husband and he sends it, or you can send it directly to NVC. It does NOT matter.

For the PCC, you have to send the original with the IV package.

Philippians 4 vs 6-7

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Welcome to VJ!!! :thumbs:

November 5, 2010 Interview 7am APPROVED!!!!!! (6months 4weeks 1day) THANK YOU LORD!!!!!

(look at my about me page in my profile if you want to see my entire k1 journey)

AOS Journey:

Feb.4, 2011 Mailed AOS packet

Feb. 7, 2011 Pkt delivered in Chicago

Feb. 10, 2011 Received txt and email of NOA for AOS, EAD, and AP

Feb. 11, 2011 Check cashed for AOS

Feb. 12, 2011 Touched

Feb. 14, 2011 received hard copy of NOA for AOS, EAD& AP

Feb. 18, 2011 received appt letter for biometrics

Feb. 28, 2011 biometrics appt @10am

Feb. 28, 2011 received txt/email AOS case transferred to csc

Mar 1, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 3, 2011 received hard copy of AOS transfer to csc

Mar 4, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 28, 2011 Received txt/email saying card production has been ordered. (1month 3eeks 3days)

Mar 28, 2011 Received 2nd txt/email saying we have registered this customer permanent residence status

Mar 29, 2011 Received 3rd txt/email says card production has been ordered.

April 1, 2011 greencard and welcome letter in hand!!

April 5, 2011 received txt/email EAD card production ordered

Will Start Removing Conditions Dec 2012!!!!

Dec. 26, 2012 mailed ROC paperwork

Dec. 28, 2012 NOA for ROC paperwork

Jan. 7, 2013 received bio appt letter

Jan. 24, 2013 bio appt.

June 22, 2013 10yr green card received

68z00wwuiyl.png

THANKS FOR THE REPLY

OKAY SO AFTER FILLING IT AND SIGNING IT SHOULD I SEND IT BACK THROUGH EMAIL SINCE ALL CORRESPONDENCES WILL BE TRU EMAIL IF I GIVE DEM MY EMAIL ADDRESS

No, correspondence FROM NVC will be by email. But if you're from Nigeria, you're not eligible for electronic processing or online forms, so you have to snail mail all correspondence TO NVC.

And please, stop typing all in caps. In forums, when you write all in caps, it means you're yelling. Plus, it's harder to read.

Timeline

No, correspondence FROM NVC will be by email. But if you're from Nigeria, you're not eligible for electronic processing or online forms, so you have to snail mail all correspondence TO NVC.

And please, stop typing all in caps. In forums, when you write all in caps, it means you're yelling. Plus, it's harder to read.

thanks for the reply................. typing in caps DOES NOT mean am yelling

Philippians 4 vs 6-7

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

thanks for the reply................. typing in caps DOES NOT mean am yelling

You may not be physically yelling, but in the online forum world, typing in all caps is seen as if you were yelling.

Holding my nose and jumping off the cliff.. hope I don't hit any rocks in the water.

"All I want out of life is ice cream and cuddles. Is it too much to ask? Is it?" - Sleep Talkin' Man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WithoutMusic-theidolhands.pngSquareOneIcon.pngMYV2avaruusvirta.pngCarmenSandiego-theidolhands.pngSuckIt-stellans.jpg

138 days from NOA1 - NOA2

14 days from CIS till NVC case number assigned.

Timeline

You may not be physically yelling, but in the online forum world, typing in all caps is seen as if you were yelling.

yeah thanks for that

Philippians 4 vs 6-7

Timeline

Read the Guide thoroughly and let it Guide you well

Service Center : Vermont Service Center
Consulate : Nigeria
I-129F Sent : 2011-06-08
I-129F NOA1 : 2011-06-17
I-129F RFE(s) : No RFE
RFE Reply(s) : No RFE
I-129F NOA2 : 2011-09-27
Interview: 2nd Week of January

Immigrant Visa rescheduled for second week of February 2012

Visa Refused on Immigration Purpose February 2013

We Got Married and Filed Spouse Visa

dancin5hr.gif Visa Approved in May 2013dancin5hr.gif

POE was Easy in June 2013

USA Citizen July 2016

Who cares to know how long My Visajourney was???

SSN Arrives on 07/01/2013

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.